You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 78>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by PJIRELAND PJIRELAND wrote:

Haven't seen a mention anywhere of O sheas stamp on donaghy at the end( the reason donaghy hit him). If it was connolly there would be uproar!

You're dead right. Everyone is out to get the Dubs sure. It's a conspiracy so it is. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:03pm
The fckin stench of illegal diesel around Croker
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:07pm
Fair play to the Derry minors.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:07pm
Some finish from O'Callaghan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Some finish from O'Callaghan
Cracking finish Clap
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:30pm
This is absolutely pathetic from Tyrone
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:32pm
Fck right off Tyrone, a fckin joke of a side, fckin destroying our national game
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:34pm
The very odd time Tyrone manage to go forward Dublin's tackling is savage
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Fck right off Tyrone, a fckin joke of a side, fckin destroying our national game

I got absolute stick earlier in the year after I said this Tyrone team was overrated but think it's been seen here today

They won a poor Ulster championship this year (were miles better than everyone in it) And weren't tested at all before today
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

I got absolute stick earlier in the year after I said this Tyrone team was overrated but think it's been seen here today

They won a poor Ulster championship this year (were miles better than everyone in it) And weren't tested at all before today
They really are so negative it is unbelieveable, you get to an AI semi final ffs have a go 
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:40pm
I am thoroughly enjoying this👍🏻
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:41pm

I couldn't understand them being talked up by everyone either. Who have they actually beaten of note?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:44pm
Harte has to ditch this blanket defence in the 2nd half to have any chance of respectability on this, shocking tactics allowing a team as good as Dublin to come at you at will
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I couldn't understand them being talked up by everyone either. Who have they actually beaten of note?

Nobody they cruised through Ulster this year and the only division 1 team they have beat this year was us (Donegal) and we were brutal in this year's championship
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:14pm
Dublin Tyrone is the football equivalent or mayweather v Mc Gregor
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Dublin Tyrone is the football equivalent or mayweather v Mc Gregor
At least Conor had a go ffs
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:29pm
Dublin too good. Will run over the top of Mayo as well
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:30pm
This is getting extremely boring
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 78>
  Share Topic