You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga 2016/17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:03pm
Thanks for the reply.

I see there's an official bayern ticket website that seems to release spares for fave value close to the game.

I'd prefer to get in with the Munich fans tbh but if it comes to it and the away end is the only option I'll do it because I really want to go. Would two Irish people in with the Leipzig fans be safe yeah?
They've only gone and done it
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 5:12pm
LR
There is little or no issues for matches in the Allianz. Drinking is normal on public transport to the game and outside the stadium. Lots of people collect the empties to get the bottle deposit.

This match would not be a "high security"

I only mentioned getting tickets with the Away fans as an option.

The only problem with a trip out to the stadium is a wasted journey out and back into town if you don't get a ticket

There is nothing around the stadium so 20 mins ride on U6 back into centre
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 10:24pm
Another slip up for Bayern tonight. 2-2 with Wolfsburg.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 10:33pm
Yeah, thanks Bayern. w**kers.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 1:23pm
Think Carlo might be gone by next season
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 1:40pm
Ancelotti sacked

I thought anyone could manage Bayern....

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 1:48pm
Clap

Another top sacking
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 1:52pm
Is it confirmed? I've just seen stories of Bayern having a meeting with him
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Clap

Another top sacking

No breaking news logo from you TJ
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 2:28pm
Sacking just confirmed by Kicker.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 2:32pm
Wonder if this has come too soon for Nagelsmann ?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 2:35pm
Tuchel is available ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 2:40pm
Willy Sangol caretaker gaffer for the match on Sunday

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:08pm

Ancelloti for Ireland. I want to see that eyebrow rise up so high that it actually leaves his head when he quizzed about why he feels that Wes Hoolohan can't play 3 full games in a week anymore
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Ancelloti for Ireland. I want to see that eyebrow rise up so high that it actually leaves his head when he quizzed about why he feels that Wes Hoolohan can't play 3 full games in a week anymore

I’ve always liked Ancelotti as a coach. Will head off to China no doubt
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:46pm
Just in time, shame I wanted Carlo to succeed. Servus. 

It's too soon for Nagelsmann, it would be a huge gamble. 

Realistically the 3 men I'd be looking at would be: Blanc, Klopp, Enrique. 

I'd love to see Conte in the role or Unai Emery, neither would leave their respective clubs. I think you could convince Jurgen to come back to Germany however.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:52pm
Can't see Klopp being appointed, Blanc is a good shout. don't  think Luis Enrique would be up for it as he may feel or be seen as a Pep copycat.

Sagnol to be in charge for next game. I actually think it will be similar kind of appointment until end of the season.

If Sammer was still at club I think he could have come in for rest of the season and then Nagelsmann would take over, but of course he has retired from football.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Can't see Klopp being appointed, Blanc is a good shout. don't  think Luis Enrique would be up for it as he may feel or be seen as a Pep copycat.

Sagnol to be in charge for next game. I actually think it will be similar kind of appointment until end of the season.

If Sammer was still at club I think he could have come in for rest of the season and then Nagelsmann would take over, but of course he has retired from football.

Does Klopps family live in Liverpool? The wife might be homesick, who knows, the board should definitely make the enquiry to his agent. He's the best/proven coach in German football. I personally don't like Tuchel full stop.

Possibly, but it's a massive football club and once you've managed Barcelona you don't want to start managing mid table sides either.

Last time this happened, Bayern choose experience in Heynckes. Pity he's 72, I'd welcome him back to the end of the season. 

Blanc would fit the mould, his style of play, experience and personality are suited to the role. The only negative is he has absolutely no experience of German football be it as a player or manager.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
  Share Topic