Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 307>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:01pm
We should get some sort of petition or list going that we can pass onto MON so as England , Wales, Scotland, the Pub team, Germany, Brazil or Argentina cant rob him on us
Sponsored Links

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:08pm
I'd imagine he will be in the next squad. Looks decent on the ball.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:24pm
Went on a bit of a run through the middle and didn't seem fazed at all in possession.

He's mainly a central defender? Seemed to be playing in a holding midfield position.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:34pm
Himself and Boyle would make a decent partnership, at least until Jason Eggfried makes the breakthrough.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:36pm
If he's not captain in the next Ireland team I'll be furious.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Himself and Boyle would make a decent partnership, at least until Jason Eggfried makes the breakthrough.

"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 12:21pm
Must start in Georgia

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:01pm
Surely worthy of a place in one of O'Neill's 80-man panels, though, even if only based on potential.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Surely worthy of a place in one of O'Neill's 80-man panels, though, even if only based on potential.
What if he ended up being creamed?
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:34pm
Give the young lad a chance. With all this talk, I'm sure his head is fried......
It's not me it's you:-)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:51pm
For goodness sake...................
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by John Wick John Wick wrote:

Another rubbish thread now like the Conor Sammon one....was funny for about 10 seconds.
I still think both Sammon and Rice are healthy options to have in the squad, you can't deny that there isn't a grain of truth in that.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:04pm

Another rubbish thread now like the Conor Sammon one....was funny for about 10 seconds.

I still think both Sammon and Rice are healthy options to have in the squad, you can't deny that there isn't a grain of truth in that.

I don't think that holds water to be honest, he still needs to grow a lot before he's ready
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

I don't think that holds water to be honest, he still needs to grow a lot before he's ready
I think he would thrive in the pressure-cooker environment, especially if we could convince young Field of Brentford to be a Paddy.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:22pm
This thread is draining.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:38pm

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

I think he would thrive in the pressure-cooker environment, especially if we could convince young Field of Brentford to be a Paddy.

The puns are great then there's the people who get wound up by them which add to it
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:41pm
These puns boil my blood.........
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:43pm
Thomas Muller has been quoted as saying he would like to link up with young Rice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 307>
  Share Topic