You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 307>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Duff finds it difficult to see Rice lining out for Ireland again and he empathises with the teenager's position.

"At the end of the day, he’s English. He was born in England," he added.

"If I put myself in his shoes, I had my first few underage caps for England because I wasn’t spotted by Ireland and then Ireland come calling, I’m swimming back to Ireland because it is in my blood.

"He may have been convincing himself he is Irish for the last few years."

Awful tripe by duff

Duff is some eejitDeadDeadDead
The only way is up
Sponsored Links

Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:35pm
Why is Duff an eejit? There's nothing Irish about this fella ffs. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:36pm
El Puto Amo
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

For f**k sake will these lads just keep their pie holes shut for the moment. It's not helping 

He...is...gone. There's nothing to help. Believe the spin from his camp if you want, but Duff is probably spot when it comes to Rice's motivations.

We're just going to be let down slowly over the next few months. 
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:47pm
Who cares. One central defender wasn't going to turn around our team anyway. We're f**king brutal and we need big changes to get any better. This lad will probably never set foot in Ireland again, nothing Irish about him. Good luck to him, I still hope he has a good career. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

For f**k sake will these lads just keep their pie holes shut for the moment. It's not helping 

He...is...gone. There's nothing to help. Believe the spin from his camp if you want, but Duff is probably spot when it comes to Rice's motivations.

Did you ask him personally  ? 

Been said already his old man wants him to play for Ireland. f**k wits at West Ham and the agent are in his ear 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:48pm
If this was a friendly game, he would have togged out and kissed the badge.

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:51pm

Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Did you ask him personally  ? 

Been said already his old man wants him to play for Ireland. f**k wits at West Ham and the agent are in his ear 

If Rice wasn't jumping ship, then yesterday never would have happened. End of.
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:52pm
Gone.....
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:54pm
Maybe he doesnt want to do what his old man tells him,wouldnt be the first kid to do that would he.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:55pm
We have ignoramuses that follow us too god knows. 

The one big takeaway I have from it is that O Neill must think he's gone. I think he would have put out an aul bulsh*t line that he was injured if he thought he was likely to play for us. 

He knew the uproar this would cause and threw some caution to the wind. He's totally blamless in this one. 

And if rice does belt off to them well goodluck and I certainly hope we get our act together and have a meanigful game against England in the future where he and Grealish feature. 
Here we go again
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:56pm
He had 3 months since his last cap to make up his mind. I'd be surprised if he returned to wear the green again. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:58pm
Doesn't matter who plays for us so long as we qualify for a tournament now and again, go on the piss for a couple of weeks, sing to nuns/policemen and mend a few punctures. That's all that counts, right ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

He had 3 months since his last cap to make up his mind. I'd be surprised if he returned to wear the green again. 

I genuinely think that this is something that reared its head in the last few weeks caused by west ham and a new agent. 
Here we go again
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Dan McDonnell focusing on the bigger picture. We aren't producing our own talent. 

He is always spot on 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Doesn't matter who plays for us so long as we qualify for a tournament now and again, go on the piss for a couple of weeks, sing to nuns/policemen and mend a few punctures. That's all that counts, right ?

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

Who cares. One central defender wasn't going to turn around our team anyway. We're f**king brutal and we need big changes to get any better. This lad will probably never set foot in Ireland again, nothing Irish about him. Good luck to him, I still hope he has a good career

Call me bitter, but if Rice chooses England, then I'll be hoping he never gets a single cap for them. Same with Grealish.

fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 2:07pm
3rd generation Irish,its like a kid discovering what sex they are,a few tit squeezes and handjobs
before they know what turns them on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 307>
  Share Topic