Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 307>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Do you go West Ham as well? Lived in Leyton for a bit.
This is years ago. I went to West Ham once, I couldn't physically do it again. Vile club, vile fans, vile owners... I could go on. Not a single redeeming feature.
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Do you go West Ham as well? Lived in Leyton for a bit.
This is years ago. I went to West Ham once, I couldn't physically do it again. Vile club, vile fans, vile owners... I could go on. Not a single redeeming feature.

Ah come they have the Green Street movies which gives there fans a nice name. There the hooligans you want too hang with 

If anything it's the Milwall Fans who are vile 

Anyway that's Hollywood and they knew f**k all tbh 

Never went to a premier league game in England so can't say I had any dealings with fans of any club. London Stadium is amazing though (Saw Guns n roses there in 2017)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:23am
Has replied to a Rory’s Stories tweet about the boxing 

He’s here to stay Clap
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:29pm
He will prob look at the qualifier draws and decide do I want England's easy route or Ireland's balls of a group ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:34pm
He’d be gone already if qualifying for every tournament easily was the deciding factor
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

He will prob look at the qualifier draws and decide do I want England's easy route or Ireland's balls of a group ?

He wouldn’t be in England’s squad. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Why was Southgate meeting him and showing him power point presentations then?
Of course he would. Lewis Cook makes the squad, Eric Dier makes the team 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 02 Dec 2018 at 4:31pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Why was Southgate meeting him and showing him power point presentations then?
Of course he would. Lewis Cook makes the squad, Eric Dier makes the team 

He didn't, that was a fabrication by the Newspaper that reported it.
We're decent enough..
Green rebel View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm
I spoke to one of cousins in cork I was reliably informed this was false about Southgate presentation,all the trouble is coming from the west ham board and his new agent,I have heard they even used brexit as an excuse to get the boy to declare for England so he wouldn't be classed as foreign player when brexit kicks in, completely confusing the lad,I was told it was Sullivan and gold contacted Southgate and the Fa to set up a meeting to convince him to play for England so they can probably increase his sale value.

Edited by Green rebel - 02 Dec 2018 at 5:17pm
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:26pm
When is his contract up? He’s playing very well week in week it now for West Ham. Instead of them trying to give him a lower offer than what he wants it would be great if he just left for free at the end of his current contract. He surely would get another good premiership club.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Green rebel Green rebel wrote:

I spoke to one of cousins in cork I was reliably informed this was false about Southgate presentation,all the trouble is coming from the west ham board and his new agent,I have heard they even used brexit as an excuse to get the boy to declare for England so he wouldn't be classed as foreign player when brexit kicks in, completely confusing the lad,I was told it was Sullivan and gold contacted Southgate and the Fa to set up a meeting to convince him to play for England so they can probably increase his sale value.

McCarthy confirmed in his opening presser that the presentation happened. with Southgate.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

McCarthy confirmed in his opening presser that the presentation happened. with Southgate.

No he didn't. He said Southgate showed him around George's park
They've only gone and done it
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:22pm
f**k me, the sooner this is closed off the better. Still believing. Imagine our first home game. New manager and Rice in squad. 

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:35pm
Rice in midfield and young Mickey O upfront. Should be enough of a difference to beat Denmark 5-1.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:35pm

the meeting happened, the PowerPoint presentation didn't
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Green rebel View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:36pm
Dan Crowley to in midfield
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

the meeting happened, the PowerPoint presentation didn't

Was it Excel?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 6:49pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 307>
  Share Topic