Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 307>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

He would be declared insane if he chose Irish women.
True, overweight pigs full of themselves with fake tan and strange things above their eyes drawn on by one of their four fatherless children.

Don't think I'll bother going for a pint in your local Gary Smile Plenty of tidy looking Irish women if you're out and about in town.
It isn't just the looks though! The constant nagging, whingeing and moaning too! Not to mention the faux interest in rugby a lot of them have. I'm out!
Sponsored Links

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Margaret Cash is single at the moment - at least until her brother gets out of prison.

LOLLOL

LOL 

and she is on a grand a week and has a lovely collection of Waterford Crystal 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Margaret Cash is single at the moment - at least until her brother gets out of prison.

LOLLOL

LOL 

Seen this the other day. laughed for about 20 minutes straight

Edited by lassassinblanc - 12 Oct 2018 at 2:34pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

LOLLOL

LOL 

LOLLOL

Still can't believe some of the organisations have her front and centre of the protests 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:53pm

True, overweight pigs full of themselves with fake tan and strange things above their eyes drawn on by one of their four fatherless children.
Don't think I'll bother going for a pint in your local Gary Smile Plenty of tidy looking Irish women if you're out and about in town.
Oh yes but they are all foreign.

I know how much you like a bit of foreign, especially Latina LOL

Smile

I was an early adopter of the diversity campaign when it came to chasing women with all races and faces in contention. Latinas are defo the most fun in the short term. 

Please tell me more
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:55pm
Their mad into the Cincinnati bowties.....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:58pm

It isn't just the looks though! The constant nagging, whingeing and moaning too! Not to mention the faux interest in rugby a lot of them have. I'm out!

Awwwww this does me fkn head in!!! Rugby and "The Dubs" what's this all about all of a sudden????
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

LOLLOL

LOL 

LOLLOL

Still can't believe some of the organisations have her front and centre of the protests 

She has more front than Bray
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Awwwww this does me fkn head in!!! Rugby and "The Dubs" what's this all about all of a sudden????

Headwrecking. Half the birds on dating apps are in a Leinster jersey these days. They're only into it because we're one of the better 6 teams that play it and so they can drool over Rob Kearney etc. 
Being able to handle a Friday night in Dalymount is a litmus test for all of my bitches. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

Headwrecking. Half the birds on dating apps are in a Leinster jersey these days. They're only into it because we're one of the better 6 teams that play it and so they can drool over Rob Kearney etc. 
Being able to handle a Friday night in Dalymount is a litmus test for all of my bitches. 

LOLLOL If a bird comes out of Dalymount (or Tolka in my world) with a smile on her face then she's a keeper! I did a bit of dating app myself and anybody pictured wearing a rugby jersey or saying that rugby was a passion was instantly skipped over...you know exactly the kind of geebag you are getting there!
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

LOLLOL

LOL 

LOLLOL

She's a good looking woman!

That Mark McGurk post is fantastic. 

I have been reading and hearing all about poor Margaret on Reddit and on deh Liveline with Joe Duffy trying to empathise with her problems from the vantage point of his €500k for 90 minutes per day job.
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:51pm

LOLLOL If a bird comes out of Dalymount (or Tolka in my world) with a smile on her face then she's a keeper! I did a bit of dating app myself and anybody pictured wearing a rugby jersey or saying that rugby was a passion was instantly skipped over...you know exactly the kind of geebag you are getting there!

I skip right past them. Seems to be pretty much any girl from the Southside. 
I brought a German girl to Bohs once and she loved it, reminded her of St Pauli matches, she was from Hamburg. That's quite a stretch in my opinion but she had a good time!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:58pm

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:11pm

I brought a German girl to Bohs once and she loved it, reminded her of St Pauli matches, she was from Hamburg. That's quite a stretch in my opinion but she had a good time!

Marry her now!!!
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:13pm

Absolute keeper! If a woman has an interest in football, they're getting locked in the basement and will be mine forever
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:14pm

They win matches and are consistently successful.

Explains why they are popular with the casual supporters while the ROI team is in a slump and out of favour. Everyone likes a winner.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:16pm
Hold on, Joe Duffy gets €500k a year?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Absolute keeper! If a woman has an interest in football, they're getting locked in the basement and will be mine forever
f**k that! Football is my time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 307>
  Share Topic