FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 307>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

even if rice was involved in the row its hardly enough to make him change his mind is it. I have bust ups with people i work with all the time. We all do.

Simple way to put this bed is to ask Keane the question directly at the press conference or in interviews this week. He's normally a straight talker, so you'd expect him to have an opinion on the Rice situation and to give it.
Sponsored Links

Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:49pm
even if rice was involved in the row its hardly enough to make him change his mind is it. I have bust ups with people i work with all the time. We all do.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:47pm
TJ, based on your form, it wouldn’t surprise me if MON and Keane were responsible for global warming, Trumps election as president and The Godfather part III in your eyes.

What is the point of your ridiculous speculation at this point? Everyone and I mean everyone knows your agenda. Play to your strengths and add to the favorite goalposts thread for a while.
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:44pm
TJ wtf has what Roy Keane said 15 years ago about  Carlos Quiroz got to do with Declan Rice? 
I’m no O Neill fan, nor a fan of Keanes coaching abilities but piss off with your ridiculous relentless posting about them & trying to link them to absolutely f**king everything. 

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Rice involved with the bust up between Keane and Arter according to Philip Quinn in the mail today. The plot thickens. 

Any link??

No, lads on off the ball said it.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:35pm

Rice involved with the bust up between Keane and Arter according to Philip Quinn in the mail today. The plot thickens. 

Any link??
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:35pm
Wow.

Just wow.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:20pm

Crikey.....that was Brian Kerr's theory this week. He said he was gobsmacked to hear a senior international who had been capped a few times would want to change country at a moment's notice and wondered if an "incident" had occurred behind the scenes to make him want to leave.

If Keane is behind the Arter and Rice situation, he has major questions to answer.....this is really serious stuff.

Edited by Strazdas - 02 Sep 2018 at 1:28pm
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:11pm

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:11pm

Kin ellLOL  My speculation may have been right all alongLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:09pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 11:44am
oh sweet Jaysus, says your man LOLLOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 11:13am
Or maybe you should relax a bit and stop taking the internet so serious 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I would say the bait has been laid well before today's press conference. Would be surprised if big nose hadn't already spoken to Rice

I was right 

The big nose rat has spoken to him already 

Had O Neill not already announced that?

And a grown man calling a man doing his job a big nose rat needs to take a long hard look at themselvesEmbarrassed
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 9:49am
West Ham and their fans have been sold an Olympic dream by Gold, Sullivan and Brady.
The Boelyn ground and the area around it have been decimated by West Ham FC leaving...80% of West Ham fans voted to remain at Upton Park. 

It's no coincidence they are bottom of the league the souls been ripped out of the club. 

They even have West Ham London on the signs outside the new stadium to entice the tourists.
If he is listening to his employers God help us cos they know fcuk all about football. 

Think it's more about $ signs and his own future image.. agent orange has had a word in his shell. 

Loyalty in modern football yer having a laugh...  
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 9:28am
Southgate says nearly every player in U16 & U17 international squads have dual nationality. While I think this is an exaggeration, there are certainly note and note players in this position and we will see more of these situations in the future.

My first taughts were f**k off Declan, but in hindsight it is obvious that he is under massive pressure from his employer. He may also feel he needs WHU more than they need him and be fearful of upsetting them.

I also see if from WHU's point of view, and would like to think if the roles were reversed as in a LOI club had a kid in sane position who was eligible for us and such a good prospect that they would try influence the player to play for us.

Sadly I see Rice has a choice of WHU and England or Ireland and a transfer request, which nay be his best option. A move to the likes of Liverpool or Utd / City where the clubs do not particularly care (IMO) about England and only care about winning the Premiership etc would be best for Rice and us . Such clubs probably privately would prefer their players not to play inyer national football. 
I know nothing :-)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 9:05am
Good luck Declan enjoy singing for your queen now
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 8:55am
Fcuk him. . his people probably took the soup as well. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 307>
  Share Topic