You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 55>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:35pm
Also booked into the Ibis budget. Do the job.
Sponsored Links

Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Booked Sandringham in city centre for two nights for £80. Flybe bastards had return flight for £120 from Belfast and just as I pushed the button the sleeked feckers bumped it up to £156, something about seats at previous price being snapped up while I was online Angry

Which flights did you book? Know someone that works for Flybe so will get them to put me on standby for the Cardiff flights from Belfast-worked perfectly last year

7.50am out on the Wednesday/7.15pm back on the Friday (plenty of time for the hair of the dog)
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:46pm
In the Sandringham myself for two nights. Great deal
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

In the Sandringham myself for two nights. Great deal

Me too. Grand spot
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:42pm
Got the Ibis Budget City Centre for 100 quid for 2 nights. Grand job. In and out of Cardiff with Flybe.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 12:39am
Actually blessed with the way this worked out. I have a wedding to go to in Dundee on the 8th September, which I can't skip. Thankfully, the way the fixtures have fallen, I will be able to make Cardiff. Flights up from Cardiff to Edinburgh or Glasgow on the 7th aren't too bad and won't have high demand.

45 consecutive competitive games and counting.... last missed Moscow, so from Andorra on. Really want to get to 50 at least.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:56am
Part timer
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:37pm
Booked Thurs to Saturday

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Got the Ibis Budget City Centre for 100 quid for 2 nights. Grand job. In and out of Cardiff with Flybe.
Yep did the same as you Paulie Weds to Fri . Going to miss Copenhagen this time , not that cash rich you could say Embarrassed
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Yep did the same as you Paulie Weds to Fri . Going to miss Copenhagen this time , not that cash rich you could say Embarrassed

Good man. I did the Bristol route last time and it was grand, but this time I didn't fancy it. The few extra quid will be well worth it when heading home on the Friday!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:14pm
Flights will drop in price in a few months. They are higher then usual now because of the sudden rush in demand.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Flights will drop in price in a few months. They are higher then usual now because of the sudden rush in demand.

Yea I'll wait a few months before booking flights, flew to Bristol last time, nearly missed the early flight home so will look to book better times! cheap accomodation sorted with free cancellation.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Yea I'll wait a few months before booking flights, flew to Bristol last time, nearly missed the early flight home so will look to book better times! cheap accomodation sorted with free cancellation.

Is the Bristol route much hassle? Factoring the obligatory hangover in to the equation...
El Puto Amo
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Is the Bristol route much hassle? Factoring the obligatory hangover in to the equation...

We shared a taxi between the 3 of us which cost us around £70! Took around an hour and 20 mins so was grand! Obvisouly would have preferred to fly direct but wouldn't be totally against going the Bristol route again.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

going via bristol myself, no hassle at all
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:06pm
Bus from bristol airport is about 90 minutes, It took me 40 minutes from Cardiff Airport to the City last time so not a big difference really. Im using Bristol because flight to cardiff are only on Thursday Night and Sundays from Cork where as Bristol is Daily.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:16pm

Thanks chaps
El Puto Amo
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 10:13pm
The train from Cardiff to Bristol is very cheap and easy. 1 change.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 55>
  Share Topic