You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 55>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:52pm
Anyone get emails asking for payment earlier than expected for Cardiff ? Got an email today asking for payment in one weeks time ? I could nearly swear it said POA
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Anyone get emails asking for payment earlier than expected for Cardiff ? Got an email today asking for payment in one weeks time ? I could nearly swear it said POA
check the terms on your T&Cs from when you booked. Theyre likely trying to get people to cancel so they can then sell the room again for a higher price. Contact whichever site you booked through and complain.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Whatever you do, don't ignore it.

We had that problem once, and they cancelled the rooms, apparently it was in their small print, but as Sham says get onto the site you booked through.

They are obviously overbooked, and need to cancel some bookings, once there is communication, they should not cancel.
I know nothing :-)
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
We taking the rooms anyways so it will be paid and get it out of the way . Just after paying for our match tickets for Georgia away so funds are low
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 9:25am
I have three twin rooms booked since last June in the Cardiff Park Inn hotel for the night of the game, but our group are no longer travelling.     If anyone wants to take them over they can.   I think they were about £110 per room.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 9:37am
Bristol, never thought of Newport, but flying in and out of bristol
Come on Irelind
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 9:48am
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

Bristol not particularly cheap for sccomdation due to the lack of it
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 10:00am

Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:40am
Have 2 Rooms in the Clayton Mary Street available if anybody wants them. Lots of Irish staying here and it's pretty impossible to get more central, Booking is for 4 people but asked for an extra bed. From the 7th-10th of October and total cost is €1170, booked since last November, anyone interested send us a PM.

Reason for cancelling this is I am after getting an apartment 5-10 minutes walk from Mary Street for £85 per person for 3 nights, fairly sure this company has plenty of apartments still available (not on booking.com and the reservation system on their website isn't the best) so if anybody would be interested in these apartments send us a PM and I'll send you on the details.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:58am
@WC - Sure you are telling people that you are getting a better prIce a few mins walk away so maybe edit your post and you might get rid of your previous booking 😂
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:05pm
Booking is Free Cancellation so just putting it up if anybody is looking for a city centre hotel not for my own benefit, going to cancel it by the end of the week if nobody wants it Thumbs Up
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I know,,,,, well the flights were 60 euro return.... 50 for b&b....  22 euro return train...could be interesting
Come on Irelind
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Have 2 Rooms in the Clayton Mary Street available if anybody wants them. Lots of Irish staying here and it's pretty impossible to get more central, Booking is for 4 people but asked for an extra bed. From the 7th-10th of October and total cost is €1170, booked since last November, anyone interested send us a PM.

Reason for cancelling this is I am after getting an apartment 5-10 minutes walk from Mary Street for £85 per person for 3 nights, fairly sure this company has plenty of apartments still available (not on booking.com and the reservation system on their website isn't the best) so if anybody would be interested in these apartments send us a PM and I'll send you on the details.

you might want to list the extras at that price, I assume the chambermaid is threw in as well
BilboBaggins View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BilboBaggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by cathalb96 cathalb96 wrote:

Anybody doing Sail & Rail the morning after the Moldova game? Was going to get the early morning flight to Bristol but Sail & Rail is a lot cheaper and reckon it would be a lot better craic!

8 of us doing the sail and rail on the morning after the Moldova game

12 of us doing the sail and rail that morning too. On the 8:45 boat out of Dublin.

Also I have an FAW membership, tickets are on sale next Monday morning. Anyone here able to advise which would be the best blocks to try buy tickets beside the Irish section?
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 11:47am
Originally posted by BilboBaggins BilboBaggins wrote:

Originally posted by cathalb96 cathalb96 wrote:

Anybody doing Sail & Rail the morning after the Moldova game? Was going to get the early morning flight to Bristol but Sail & Rail is a lot cheaper and reckon it would be a lot better craic!

8 of us doing the sail and rail on the morning after the Moldova game

12 of us doing the sail and rail that morning too. On the 8:45 boat out of Dublin.

Also I have an FAW membership, tickets are on sale next Monday morning. Anyone here able to advise which would be the best blocks to try buy tickets beside the Irish section?

A very quick search of google says blocks 121/122 is for away fans so blocks near there I suppose.
darragh90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 11:51am
If they dont sell out to memebers there'll be a general sale on august 25th. Here's hoping theres a few left over by then as ya cant buy world cup memeberships anymore
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 11:52am
They didn't go on general sale for the Austria match iirc.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
darragh90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 11:58am
Ah they didnt? No chance of this one going to general so
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 55>
  Share Topic