You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 52>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:17pm
Smart Casuals v Black Tie Crew

Its the battle of the dress codes
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:24pm
MODS can you get the bohs stuff on their own pages.....  don't bring this page down
Come on Irelind
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by PaulCullen PaulCullen wrote:

Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Bohemian FC Presents the live lounge takeover. 

Does that mean after Georgia there will be a dress code ???!!!?

stone island or some other naff gear on show, muppets tbh....

you're a w**ker tbh....
Suspended.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

you're a w**ker tbh....
Suspended.

For 2 matches hopefully. 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:12pm

you're a w**ker tbh....
Suspended.

Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Plenty of spots open til 2/3am on Sunday. You'll find loads of them down near O'Neills/Wetherspoons. Monday is a student night so a few places will only let you in with a student card (Tiger Tiger, Prysm). Most places should be grand though.

Mind its 25ml measures and not 35ml like in Ireland as well.

Thank god im going over with a student card
tumblr_o987lwB0np1vthlfbo1_500.gif
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Fr Fintan Stack Fr Fintan Stack wrote:

Plenty of spots open til 2/3am on Sunday. You'll find loads of them down near O'Neills/Wetherspoons. Monday is a student night so a few places will only let you in with a student card (Tiger Tiger, Prysm). Most places should be grand though.

I think you will find all clubs will let the Irish in. We will spend far more that the students. Its no different here on Harcourt St they welcome visiting fans as they are big spenders

I know nothing :-)
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

you're a w**ker tbh....
Suspended.

Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

I think you will find all clubs will let the Irish in. We will spend far more that the students. Its no different here on Harcourt St they welcome visiting fans as they are big spenders

Yeah I know, at least I have it for backup for when I want to blend in and attempt to take home a welsh lass Wink It looks like St Mary Street will be the place to be in any case by the sounds of things!!
tumblr_o987lwB0np1vthlfbo1_500.gif
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:27pm

I can tell you the likes of Tiger Tiger and Prysm are strict and Mondays are their biggest student nights. Given it's the start of the year its likely they'll be near sold out anyway. They'll also not want a load of drunk football fans leering over the 18 year old students...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:29pm
Any update on the pick pocket situation BSM?

Also anyone any advice on:
what factor sun cream would be best for Cardiff in October?
will Irish Euros be accepted or will I need Welsh currency?
Wheres easiest to get mass on matchday morning and the morning after?

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:31pm

I can tell you the likes of Tiger Tiger and Prysm are strict and Mondays are their biggest student nights. Given it's the start of the year its likely they'll be near sold out anyway. They'll also not want a load of drunk football fans leering over the 18 year old students...

Was in Prysm in Nottingham with one of the sports team I play on a few weeks back - All wearing "comedy" bad taste shirts. The bouncers had no issue with that !
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:37pm

Was in Prysm in Nottingham with one of the sports team I play on a few weeks back - All wearing "comedy" bad taste shirts. The bouncers had no issue with that !

That wasn't a student night though.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:40pm

What country have you ever been refused into clubs wearing Irish jerseys?    With the exception of posh clubs I would doubt any
I know nothing :-)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 4:42pm

What country have you ever been refused into clubs wearing Irish jerseys?    With the exception of posh clubs I would doubt any

Roadhouse, London after the Wembley game
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 5:24pm

Where are the benny brigade drinking?
Ye said the live lounge you fckin knobgoblin, make sure you iron your clothes you pikey blinder
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 5:30pm
Just seen this Wum has been suspended Clap
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 5:57pm

It's not about what you're wearin if it's a student only night.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 52>
  Share Topic