You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moldova - 9th October 2016 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Just want say a big thank you to RichardKeogh (Graham from Isle of Man) for getting my prized hat back from the Moldovan taximan. On way to match I fell asleep and left it on the ground in front of me.

Some badges on that from early 80s and one from Brussels the night we robbed by Jan Cueleman and strange referee. I wont talk about referees too much seeing Im one of them. Anyway thanks Graham for being so honest and also to Scamper (Kieran from Tipp) for putting 2+2 together and contacting me on facebook.

It shows how important a forum this can be as we all part of the same green n white family.

Thanks Lads ybig forever LoudAndProud or as my flag says Loud And Proud.

PS gonna drink outta my hat in Bratislava and Vienna so that way it should be safe.

Great to hear that you got your hat back
No amount of money would have replaced it
Sponsored Links

Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 6:34pm

Just want say a big thank you to RichardKeogh (Graham from Isle of Man) for getting my prized hat back from the Moldovan taximan. On way to match I fell asleep and left it on the ground in front of me.

Some badges on that from early 80s and one from Brussels the night we robbed by Jan Cueleman and strange referee. I wont talk about referees too much seeing Im one of them. Anyway thanks Graham for being so honest and also to Scamper (Kieran from Tipp) for putting 2+2 together and contacting me on facebook.

It shows how important a forum this can be as we all part of the same green n white family.

PS gonna drink outta my hat in Bratislava and Vienna so that way it should be safe.

No bother at all mate. Fair play to Graham for doing what he did. I was only a messanger. Delighted you got it back tho. Would have been awful to lose it. Some memories.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:10pm
Glad you got your treasured badged hat back PAL

Those hats/ scarfs/ jackets covered in badges are irreplaceable......which is the danger in wearing / bringing them .....I remember Bear 11 having a similar nightmare on his return to his hotel after game in Gdansk ..... his hat also covered in "metal memories" was left in a taxi......he was lucky as the driver found it and drove all the way back to his hotel to return it..,,,.a long way as Bear was moaning that the hotel Tash booked him was so far from Gdansk that it was actually in Holland !
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Glad you got your treasured badged hat back PAL

Those hats/ scarfs/ jackets covered in badges are irreplaceable......which is the danger in wearing / bringing them .....I remember Bear 11 having a similar nightmare on his return to his hotel after game in Gdansk ..... his hat also covered in "metal memories" was left in a taxi......he was lucky as the driver found it and drove all the way back to his hotel to return it..,,,.a long way as Bear was moaning that the hotel Tash booked him was so far from Gdansk that it was actually in Holland !

not just those covered in badges Wink
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:45pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAv28hvNNUE
The promotional video for Hotel Chisinau LOL
Anyone see Larisa or Olga over the weekend?

Edited by deebee - 13 Oct 2016 at 7:46pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:11pm
That video is incredible.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by deebee deebee wrote:

ClapClapClap

Is the backing track "Yesterday" on panpipesLOL

deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

ClapClapClap

Is the backing track "Yesterday" on panpipesLOL

Was made 2 years ago but could of just as easily been 1970s.

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:25pm
LOL The High ceilings really made it the trip of a lifetime
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:28pm
Their new promo video will show men drinking at the bar all day being served by Tina Turner while Denis runs to the shops with the trolley for booze  
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 10:51pm

Classic promotional video LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 10:55pm
I was half expecting in that video when in the luxury room when it went on a pan sweep, to come back around to Olga legs wide open "One of the many luxuries you can have"
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 11:06pm
When i saw the 70's moustache on your man at the desk i thought the video might go that way Wink

Edited by deebee - 13 Oct 2016 at 11:08pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 9:39am

GAWA? LOL

Wrong one you mug!! Tongue

Glad you got the hat back Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Classic promotional video LOL

LOL

Seen that before i went.

I think they mention WIFI in it though it looks like it's been shot in the 80s LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 9:43am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Their new promo video will show men drinking at the bar all day being served by Tina Turner while Denis runs to the shops with the trolley for booze  

LOLLOLLOLLOLClap

I remember that one alright.

Thought I was drinking in Thunderdome's evil lair. LOL
Denis Vahey View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Vahey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 11:28pm
Thanks a million to all who took part in my portrait series last weekend, you can view the portraits here:  https://t.co/AgCntlfY4i - goo.gl/wHkV70 

'Green Army' - A portrait series of die hard Irish football fans. The next stop is Vienna, if you'd like to get involved it's vital you email me in advance denis@denisvahey.com  

All I need is 10 minutes of your time. I haven't decided on a location in Vienna just yet or a day but it will more than likely be somewhere near Charlie P's and on match-day. 

A big thanks to Paul Hickey for organizing the trip to Transnitira, I'll have photos from that trip and other bits of Chisinau and the match up in a few days. 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 2:14pm
Link not working Denis. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546>
  Share Topic