You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 171>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 1:10pm
So long as you aren't getting on the first train before 09:30, which is pretty unlikely.
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

A week in Tbilisi

Jaysus

The amount of washing you'd do in a week lad

Johnny Cash

Fraudster on tour 2017

Edited by Guf10 - 23 Oct 2016 at 1:11pm
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

de scientist View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote de scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

And its only two nights arrive on the 6th

From memory
Flights 400
Betsy 50 @ night
Airport transfer in lada with no boot and lunatic driver Mon stop as in not stopping at red lights €10 each way

50 a night.... So why were u charging more than that when u blocked booked the hotel.....
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:02pm
Anyone experience Riga airport, have a 40 min stopover/transfer with Air Baltic....
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Anyone experience Riga airport, have a 40 min stopover/transfer with Air Baltic....

If it same flight I was looking at should be ok seeing as it a protected transfer
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

If it same flight I was looking at should be ok seeing as it a protected transfer
wasnt sure if it porotected or not. Thought Air Baltic as a low fares airline was point to point. I did book it all together though
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:14pm

That'll be a protected transfer. That's loads of time for Riga. It's a small airport and really well set up for transfers.
City Till I Die
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

That'll be a protected transfer. That's loads of time for Riga. It's a small airport and really well set up for transfers.
Cheers Brendy and RB
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:24pm
Flew via Riga last time and the terminal for the Tbilisi flight was tiny. There's a bar there anyway if you've time to sneak in one.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Flew via Riga last time and the terminal for the Tbilisi flight was tiny. There's a bar there anyway if you've time to sneak in one.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by de scientist de scientist wrote:

From memory
Flights 400
Betsy 50 @ night
Airport transfer in lada with no boot and lunatic driver Mon stop as in not stopping at red lights €10 each way

50 a night.... So why were u charging more than that when u blocked booked the hotel.....

50 a night is 100 a room, not rocket science

Everyone settled their own bills for you information

Now a question for you

How many times have you been banned for posting lies about me here

The likes of you sh*t stirring do nothing for the forum and only give its critics plenty of ammunition
I know nothing :-)
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote de scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 2:59pm

From memory
Flights 400
Betsy 50 @ night

Now a question for you

The likes of you sh*t stirring do nothing for the forum and only give its critics plenty of ammunition

as i told you face to face.... plenty of legal forums to proceed if you think im telling lies. i have numerous emails and pm's from posters from this forum of your actions... off ya go
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 3:12pm

From memory
Flights 400
Betsy 50 @ night

Now a question for you

as i told you face to face.... plenty of legal forums to proceed if you think im telling lies. i have numerous emails and pm's from posters from this forum of your actions... off ya go

More lies, you have never spoken to me face to face, you got Brianie to introduce yourself to me, and I told you to f**k off, then like the coward you were tried sending drink over to me in Tbilisi, thinking splashing the cash made you a hero.

You have been banned for long periods here for loads of lies you spout, and here you go again.

Your proof is PMs, don't make me laugh.

I know nothing :-)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 3:19pm

as long as you don't meet Muff and his projectile vomiting mate the barman will definitely serve you, but if you do...
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 3:34pm
Lads anyone care to pm me a few reasonable routes for this game please, and deise 316 will ya ever stop scaring 3 world cups about certain airlines not been reliable for this game LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

as long as you don't meet Muff and his projectile vomiting mate the barman will definitely serve you, but if you do...

As a result of that some airport mini-Hitler decided we wouldn't have any more drink after asking were we Irish. The jerseys/t-shirts didn't seem to click with him

Then Sledgehammer goes clean up to the bar and orders 5 pints and gets them
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 7:41pm

Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Cheers Brendy and RB

We took this flight/route the last time.

The plane lands, you go in one door, turn right and exit another door before getting back on the same plane you just got off. I wouldn't worry about the 40 minute layover

Its a bit like the Simpsons gif with grandpa walking in the door, hanging his hat, doing a twirl before picking up his hat and walking back out the door.

Edited by colemanY2K - 23 Oct 2016 at 7:43pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote de scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 7:52pm

From memory
Flights 400
Betsy 50 @ night

Now a question for you

More lies, you have never spoken to me face to face, you got Brianie to introduce yourself to me, and I told you to f**k off, then like the coward you were tried sending drink over to me in Tbilisi, thinking splashing the cash made you a hero.

You have been banned for long periods here for loads of lies you spout, and here you go again.

Your proof is PMs, don't make me laugh.

there is a certain medical term for people who believe their own lies........ good one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 171>
  Share Topic