You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 171>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 6:47pm
Hotel Kalanga and David L Hotel are both close to McLaren's and the Hangar and cheap enough.
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I suppose the late hotel bar isn't needed as much when bars are open late enough.

Trying to remember from the last time but anyone remember how long McClarens and the other pubs were open until? I think the Hangar was open till 4/5am?

Myself and a few off here were in the Hangar till after 7am one morning
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:08pm
the first night we went straight to the hangar from the airport they closed at 9.30am to clean the place it was open an hour later. Found MacClarens the next day far better bar and better food,Drink and Craic.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

the first night we went straight to the hangar from the airport they closed at 9.30am to clean the place it was open an hour later. Found MacClarens the next day far better bar and better food,Drink and Craic.

Closed at half nine the next day?

Edited by irishmufc - 21 Jun 2017 at 7:18pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

You on your own muff? What dates are you there?

Waiting on a couple of lads to see if they're coming but booked a single hotel room in case they're not. Flying out from Luton on the Thursday but haven't booked flights back yet.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:22pm

We drank in McClarens mostly and only headed to the Hangar @ about 3 or 4 in the morning.
Very jealous of yous all going again
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

We drank in McClarens mostly and only headed to the Hangar @ about 3 or 4 in the morning.
Very jealous of yous all going again

Riga airport was the highlight for me
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:10pm
We're paying £170 for 2 nights in a triple room in the Sharden. I'm sure there is cheaper about but location is good and hotel looks ok etc. 
Am tempted to start running a book on who will be the first thrown out of the rooftop bar !
You going straight from Kutaisi to Tbilisi Muff ? We've booked into a hotel in Kutaisi close to the train station. Heading down on the 12pm train the next day.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:14pm

fcuk off, scientist spent most of his time in there ffs
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:59am
20% off flights from the UK today with WizzAir
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

We're paying £170 for 2 nights in a triple room in the Sharden. I'm sure there is cheaper about but location is good and hotel looks ok etc. 
Am tempted to start running a book on who will be the first thrown out of the rooftop bar !
You going straight from Kutaisi to Tbilisi Muff ? We've booked into a hotel in Kutaisi close to the train station. Heading down on the 12pm train the next day.

Where is that train going from?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 8:34am

Fixed. Wink

On the same flight as McHammered so just heading straight to Tblisi after we land in late Thursday night/Friday morning at 2:40 
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:18am

Fixed. Wink

On the same flight as McHammered so just heading straight to Tblisi after we land in late Thursday night/Friday morning at 2:40 

Ah FFS.

I'm on that flight....
@AntrimMan85
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:22am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Mutherf*cker! - booked the bastarding thing yesterday.
@AntrimMan85
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:35am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Mutherf*cker! - booked the bastarding thing yesterday.

LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:36am
What hotel did ya book AM? 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:49am

Fixed. Wink

Bag of cans for the 4 hour trip to Tbilisi?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:51am

Fixed. Wink

If you are going to 'fix' someone elses post, then please be sure to check that the fix is grammatically correct.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 171>
  Share Topic