You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 171>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Ballycastle Ballycastle wrote:

Alright lads is there anyone on 5.30am flight from
Amsterdam Schiphol to Tbilisi on Thursday 31st ? Thinking about doing the overnight in Schiiphol airport as the Ryanair flight from Dublin gets in at 9.40pm on the Wednesday night I'm not sure if that's wise or not? But just wondering if anyone has any experience spending a night in Schiiphol airport?

I'm doing those flights a day later, leaving Dublin on 31st. Definitely heading into town. Amsterdam airport isn't great for an overnight now, tried it on the way back from Bosnia after our flight was delayed. Kept getting woken up by the cleaning staff.

Into town will be grand. Get into town around half 10, five hours pinting, head back out to the airport at half 3. Sorted.

Edited by brendy_éire - 28 May 2017 at 2:51pm
City Till I Die
Sponsored Links

manulike View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manulike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:22pm
... if you don't fancy burning money on p..s in downtown amsterdam, then the airport has dozens of hammocks, comfy single sofas and bean bags every where. The food in the food court is quite decent and fish and chips at €7 is actually very good... Save your money for the Georgian food and drink ;-)
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 2:11pm
Wizzair schedule change for those on the Milan Kutaisi flights. 15 minutes later each way. No big deal.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Wizzair schedule change for those on the Milan Kutaisi flights. 15 minutes later each way. No big deal.

Did same thing with our flight from Berlin to kutaisi
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Ballycastle Ballycastle wrote:

Alright lads is there anyone on 5.30am flight from
Amsterdam Schiphol to Tbilisi on Thursday 31st ? Thinking about doing the overnight in Schiiphol airport as the Ryanair flight from Dublin gets in at 9.40pm on the Wednesday night I'm not sure if that's wise or not? But just wondering if anyone has any experience spending a night in Schiiphol airport?
on that flight and will defo be heading to Molly's for a few jars. Leaving work at 4, so will have plenty of time before sleeping on the plane
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 8:17pm
Getting £176 return Luton to kutaisi Thursday to Sunday, £65 return Belfast to Luton. What's this like in price compared to most?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Getting £176 return Luton to kutaisi Thursday to Sunday, £65 return Belfast to Luton. What's this like in price compared to most?

Similar prices all round . Most through Turkey and Germany to Tbilisi paid 380-500 . Other ways to Tbilisi 300ish and the price from Dub to Luton and hook up to that Lut-Kuts around the same as what you are paying booked 2 months ago . Just book it and be done
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:46pm
So...who's on the 04:40 to Munich Sunday morning?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Donegal View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 6:30am

Booked that option when the Wizz Air flights first came out, and booked the connecting bus with Wizz Air to Tbilisi.

Its a decent enough price to be honest.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Donegal Donegal wrote:

Booked that option when the Wizz Air flights first came out, and booked the connecting bus with Wizz Air to Tbilisi.

Its a decent enough price to be honest.

Where did you book (online) the bus ?
Donegal View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 10:23am
Theres a link on the Wizz Air website, as the transport to/from Tbilisi coincides with the flight arrival/departure time. It costs €12 return and the bus will drop you in central Tbilisi.

Wizz Air arrange the transport with www.p-airbus.com.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Donegal Donegal wrote:

Theres a link on the Wizz Air website, as the transport to/from Tbilisi coincides with the flight arrival/departure time. It costs €12 return and the bus will drop you in central Tbilisi.

Wizz Air arrange the transport with www.p-airbus.com.

Cheers fir that .
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 7:18pm
Couldn't pay on Wizz Air for my flights with my debit card, so I tried the bank transfer option. Transferred money this lunch time and pretty sure I done it right. I still haven't received confirmation of payment (which has to be made within 24 hours and that expires at 9.30 tonight) and my account with Wizz Air states that it is still waiting for payment. Has anyone else experienced this?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:02pm

Couldn't pay on Wizz Air for my flights with my debit card, so I tried the bank transfer option. Transferred money this lunch time and pretty sure I done it right. I still haven't received confirmation of payment (which has to be made within 24 hours and that expires at 9.30 tonight) and my account with Wizz Air states that it is still waiting for payment. Has anyone else experienced this?

Transfers usually take 3 days to go through ?
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Should be grand then would you say?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 10:23pm

I'd say so , once the funds were available to be transferred in the 1st place . If the funds were insufficient then it would have bounced straight back . I also tried debit card and ended up using the credit card
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 10:32pm

I'd say so , once the funds were available to be transferred in the 1st place . If the funds were insufficient then it would have bounced straight back . I also tried debit card and ended up using the credit card

Money is gone from my account anyway, checked with my bank too and they said online transfers should be received in a matter of hours. Fingers crossed
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 7:10am
It seems like ages since we had a good auld fashioned panic on ybig
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 171>
  Share Topic