You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 179>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

He can be the new Hendricks, Houlihan or MacLean.

Do you not have better things to be doin?
I’m waiting for a bus, so no. If you need tracing paper, don’t be afraid to ask. Alternatively, look at the top of the page...

Or alternatively who really gives a sh*t about spelling or grammar mistakes while posting sh*te on an Internet forum, we are not sitting an English exam paper ffs.

Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 5:54pm

LOLLOLLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 5:57pm

I’m waiting for a bus, so no. If you need tracing paper, don’t be afraid to ask. Alternatively, look at the top of the page...

Or alternatively who really gives a sh*t about spelling or grammar mistakes while posting sh*te on an Internet forum, we are not sitting an English exam paper ffs.

It is spelling a player’s name, a name that is both common and famous in Ireland. It is also a name that is written on the top of the page. Whatever about abuse of language on here, this is a remarkable show of stupidity and your determination to brazen it out is both amusing and astounding!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:11pm
I  like     this player.   He    can be  a   TREQUARTISTA   like   LIAM   BRADY   with   strikers     PARROTT  and      MAGUIRE    in   a 3 - 4 -1 -2
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:16pm

It is spelling a player’s name, a name that is both common and famous in Ireland. It is also a name that is written on the top of the page. Whatever about abuse of language on here, this is a remarkable show of stupidity and your determination to brazen it out is both amusing and astounding!

Listen, as said, I have better things than to be doing than double checking for any spelling and grammar mistakes. Some people use e too so my brain was not 100% wrong!
Funny enough it did cross my mind if O or E,  i didn't think it was important enough to was not scroll back up the thread on my phone to double check. 
Me making this simple error has led to once again another thread being taking of course because of smart ass comments, where you are king.

Apologies on my part to the others who have come onto this thread to look for information on ConnOlly but have had to scroll past the usual junk
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:31pm
Vut not better things to be doing than getting annoyed about a joke on a football forum and writing unnecessary responses.LOL Interesting.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:42pm

Vut not better things to be doing than getting annoyed about a joke on a football forum and writing unnecessary responses.LOL Interesting.

Because i process what is important to me vs. what is not.

Spelling double check = not important 
Calling out forum conduct that has me at the end of my tether with this place = important 

Ok if it’s a joke and maybe it’s just me but I feel i can’t say boo in this place without the forum police coming on to have a snipe of some sort. Kind of at the point where I am like I don’t enjoy it anymore. Was going to try stick to the ROi section but seems there is no escape there either LOL

Edited by t_rAndy - 25 Sep 2019 at 6:43pm
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:50pm
connolly and duffy both start. no word yet on whether hourihane starts for villa.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 6:51pm

Because i process what is important to me vs. what is not.

Spelling double check = not important 
Calling out forum conduct that has me at the end of my tether with this place = important 

Ok if it’s a joke and maybe it’s just me but I feel i can’t say boo in this place without the forum police coming on to have a snipe of some sort. Kind of at the point where I am like I don’t enjoy it anymore. Was going to try stick to the ROi section but seems there is no escape there either LOL
If you need the fact that was a joke pointed out to you then I don’t really know what to say! Maybe we could get a sarcasm font? It’s a f**king internet forum which, apart from travel advice, is almost completely pointless. We all have a shared interest and enjoy the diversion.  I’m certainly not the forum police, if you don’t like what I post or it annoys you; don’t read it. Don’t be stressing yourself over it. Go and have a can, fill the wife with cum, or do whatever makes ya relax. I’m going to have a beer and a sandwich myself. 

Anyway, as for young Connolly... I think these lads who are going to be the foundation of the team for the next decade should play as many games together as possible.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 7:05pm
Stop talking crap lads. Unless it’s puns you’ll get a yellow card from me.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 7:12pm
If there is going to be yellow cards for talking crap you will be like Hallmark...
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 7:17pm
Starts.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 7:18pm
Connolly starts. Less of the grammar Nazism
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 8:43pm
Something positive from the BBC regarding Connolly 

HITS THE WOODWORK

Brighton 0-2 Aston Villa

From what I've seen of Aaron Connolly, which is a half and a bit, he looks like a proper talent for Brighton. The striker wriggles clear in the area and fires against the outside of the post.

grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 9:14pm
Taken off after 58 mins
The only way is up
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Something positive from the BBC regarding Connolly 

HITS THE WOODWORK

Brighton 0-2 Aston Villa

From what I've seen of Aaron Connolly, which is a half and a bit, he looks like a proper talent for Brighton. The striker wriggles clear in the area and fires against the outside of the post.

So he could have had 2 goals over the last few days. Only inches denied him both times. Against newcastle and he hits the post tonight by that account. Could be hogging the limelight even more if both had went in.
Ernie Lynch View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Lynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 10:26pm
This kid is like Duff!!!
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 12:46am

This is how you know he's made it as a "should be in the squad/first choice/captain" candidate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 179>
  Share Topic