You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 179>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:39pm
Scum.
Imagine that making the front page...shameless fcks.
And shame on anyone buying it...never support these shysters.

Sponsored Links

AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 1:18pm
all the same,  great to see Connolly scoring again .......
It's not me it's you:-)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

The article makes it sound like he is single and met this woman randomly online. Is she a sex worker or is it just normal now for people to make sex tapes with people they've just met?

Connolly in a sex tape. Sick

Trapattoni has asked the FAI for the dvd
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 7:18pm
Who made the video?
The article which I only read briefly made it sound like his neighbours were looking in and videoing it 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 7:22pm
Young man has sex isn't much of a headline. Deserves whatever he gets for breaking the lockdown, but whatever else he got up to is his own business. No doubt there will be lads on to criticise his choice of companion.

There should be a tax on any newspaper that doesn't have news headlines. 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 7:25pm
that Stephen Kenny again
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 2:34pm
ouch.....oh me crack ribLOL
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The article makes it sound like he is single and met this woman randomly online. Is she a sex worker or is it just normal now for people to make sex tapes with people they've just met?

Connolly in a sex tape. Sick

Trapattoni has asked the FAI for the dvd

LOL
theworm2345 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Wrong Connolly, where's Quagmire when you need him LOL

Edited by theworm2345 - 20 Mar 2021 at 5:02pm
League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:11pm

Bad optics for Clark, Hendrick and Connolly this evening.

Three goals conceded by Newcastle, all coming after Hendrick came on as an enforced sub, and all scored by different Brighton attackers.

I doubt Connolly will get many starts from hereon out. And looking further ahead, there could be 7 different Irish players getting relegated as things stand.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:24pm

Three goals conceded by Newcastle, all coming after Hendrick came on as an enforced sub, and all scored by different Brighton attackers.

I doubt Connolly will get many starts from hereon out. And looking further ahead, there could be 7 different Irish players getting relegated as things stand.

Hendrick. Has he given up? I'm convinced just watching him again tonight that he's just turning up. His confidence is gone or he's lost all faith in his own potential ability. 

He would continuously call for the ball only when he had positioned himself behind, or so close to an opposition player, that his teammate on.the ball would obviously not pass to him. 

Himself and Shelvy are an extraordinarily redundant midfield set up.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Hendrick. Has he given up? I'm convinced just watching him again tonight that he's just turning up. His confidence is gone or he's lost all faith in his own potential ability. 

He would continuously call for the ball only when he had positioned himself behind, or so close to an opposition player, that his teammate on.the ball would obviously not pass to him. 

Both Hendrick and Brady gave up when they got their record moves (and 35k per week wages) at Burnley, a few flashes aside neither of them have even tried to build upon their potential since then.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Both Hendrick and Brady gave up when they got their record moves (and 35k per week wages) at Burnley, a few flashes aside neither of them have even tried to build upon their potential since then.

Brady is a significantly better player than Hendrick and he’s had much worse luck with injuries 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 1:28am

Newcastle are terrible as a unit and Clark is well liked and deemed "underrated" by newcastle fans.
Brighton front 3 have barely scored between them in months. Hendrick is basically like a boxer cashing out. I could see him off to US soon or something like that.

Danny Wellbeck has a massive 23 goals in 7 years. 

It is not going well for Aaron and he does look very immature. Not just the storm in the teacup sex romp nonsense but his social media stupidity. BUT he is a good player who has some very good attributes and will come good when he grows the hell up

Edited by Nialler - 21 Mar 2021 at 1:30am
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:07am
Jeff has three years left in a wage deal that literally no other team would give him. I can't see him going anywhere anytime soon. The lad has made incredible money relative to his performances.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 12:03pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:29pm
Coming back from injury etc but not sure what to make of him. Hopefully he'll kick on but not too sure if he will. 
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:30pm
Denied a stone wall peno, he is very good at getting himself between defnder and ball, needs to work harder though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 179>
  Share Topic