You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 126>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Simon Power to Norwich City from UCD

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-transfer-rumours-ucd-power-1-5331352

Confirmed now by Norwich FC, winger Simon Power will join Development Squad for 18 months.

[De Irish Sun's Neil O'Riordan broke the story before Christmas that was picked up by other news sites]
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 5:19pm
Two of our young Burnley contingent have gone out on loan today, Khius Metz to Chorley and Jimmy Dunne to Accrington. Great to see Dunne get a move up the divisions after impressing for Barrow in the first half of the season.
We're decent enough..
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 5:24pm
Seen Dunne got motm in 10 of his 28 games while.on loan at Barrow. It may only be 5th tier in England but that's still great going for a 19 yo centre half.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 5:51pm
Word is Shane blaney of finn harps is going to sign with Doncaster rovers. Only resigned with harps few weeks ago so be good move for him and financially for the club
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Aaron Drinan moves from Waterford to Ipswich - €100,000 rumoured to be the fee.
Hopefully Lee Power is long enough in the game to insist on add ons.
Canny bit of business signing the lad from Cork in July.

Transfer confirmed January window - €125,000 allegedly
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:52pm
Gavin Gunning has joined Forest Green upon the expiry of his Port Vale contract.
We're decent enough..
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 11:18pm

Aaron Drinan moves from Waterford to Ipswich - €100,000 rumoured to be the fee.
Hopefully Lee Power is long enough in the game to insist on add ons.
Canny bit of business signing the lad from Cork in July.

Transfer confirmed January window - €125,000 allegedly
whats this guy like? From reading about the move Mick seems impressed. Possibly getting a run in the cup this weekend.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 12:49am
Nobody saw an awful lot of him with Waterford, he started a couple of away games (didn't see those) and came on as a sub a few times at home, think about 6 games in all.  My initial thoughts would be a fella with a good bit to go yet before anyone gets too excited, but in saying that, fairly difficult to judge a player on a few 20 minute appearances. Whatever he has that Ipswich saw in him, I don't think too many Waterford fans got to see it on the pitch, due to the reduced game time he got. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
sligoybig View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sligoybig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 10:53am
Corey Whelan. U21 Right back joins Yeovil on loan from Liverpool.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 11:28pm
Darragh Leahy joins Bohs from Coventry.
Graham Cummins returns to Cork from St.Johnstone.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 6:59pm
Rhys Murphy has had his contract with Forest Green cancelled by mutual consent.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:27pm
Ryan Delaney has joined Rochdale on a permanent deal.
We're decent enough..
greenmachine68 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmachine68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Strange one, would he not be better off in cork.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by greenmachine68 greenmachine68 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Strange one, would he not be better off in cork.

I don't think it would to be honest. With Barry, Horgan and Adebayo-Rowling signing, McCarthy progressing well, Dunleavy returning to full fitness in March/April and Danny Kane of Huddersfield supposedly close to joining City, it would have been difficult for him to nail down a spot next to Bennett. Stephen Hunt is his agent and was apparently very keen to secure him a move within England, so that would also be an obvious influence.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:02pm
Not really, I think a move to Rochdale is more likely to get him a move up the divisions if he plays well than a move to Cork is. In any case I doubt much will come of him, having watched him 7/8 times for Cork last year I though he looked a fairly brutal footballer, just a big bruiser really with not much else about him.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:29am
He would be on better money at Rochdale, playing at higher level and with a better chance of career progression.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 10:41pm
Lee Frecklington has rejoined Lincoln from Rotherham.
We're decent enough..
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 11:42pm
Harry Charsley joins Bolton on loan until the end of the season: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-youngster-harry-charsley-joins-14141339

Very good move
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 126>
  Share Topic