Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 285>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:11pm
Silly behavior but a clown breaking a flag classes as assault of a disabled fan? 

I’m in no way defending the scumbag who did it but there seems to be a constant thing within LOI fans of all clubs to over do the drama in an attempt to badmouth other clubs. 
There’s gobsh*tes following all clubs sadly but these Helen Lovejoy theatrics damages all clubs as much if not more than the small element of trouble makers. 
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

Theres a vid doing the rounds of a bozo on a train going up to Sligo yesterday . Sat there in his bozo jersey while his boyfriend touches him up with a little eye make up . Have to say - brings a tear to a glass eye so it does - ladyboys helping out one another like that LOL . 
The replies to the video on social media are as embarrassing as this post. Some of yis really need to step out of the Stone Age. 
Crazy behavior, lads having a friendly laugh with a gang of girls they met on a train. Shocking behavior, giving the league a bad name! 
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

Theres a vid doing the rounds of a bozo on a train going up to Sligo yesterday . Sat there in his bozo jersey while his boyfriend touches him up with a little eye make up . Have to say - brings a tear to a glass eye so it does - ladyboys helping out one another like that LOL . 
The replies to the video on social media are as embarrassing as this post. Some of yis really need to step out of the Stone Age. 
Crazy behavior, lads having a friendly laugh with a gang of girls they met on a train. Shocking behavior, giving the league a bad name! 

Ah come on . Ya got to take the piss LOL . 
Im back.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:30pm

Silly behavior but a clown breaking a flag classes as assault of a disabled fan? 

I’m in no way defending the scumbag who did it but there seems to be a constant thing within LOI fans of all clubs to over do the drama in an attempt to badmouth other clubs. 
There’s gobsh*tes following all clubs sadly but these Helen Lovejoy theatrics damages all clubs as much if not more than the small element of trouble makers. 

I believe the Sligo fan has down syndrome so there's no excuses. Assualt may be too strong a term but from what I heard, it could be applied in the strictest sense. Anyway, it got sorted but whoever was involved is a lowlife scumbag.   
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:34pm
The behaviour of a gobsh*te, nothing more, nothing less. Sadly, unsurprising, no matter which club is involved.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
Yeah bound to get one or two yokes in a big crowd but self policed by the sounds of it, we’ll done to the lads sorting it.
The levels of gobsh*tery in a couple of weeks time however.....LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

I believe the Sligo fan has down syndrome so there's no excuses. Assualt may be too strong a term but from what I heard, it could be applied in the strictest sense. Anyway, it got sorted but whoever was involved is a lowlife scumbag.   
As I said I wasn’t defending it. Good on whoever smoothed or attempted to smooth it over. 

My post is more making a general point about the league 
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 5:50pm
heard the Bohs fan was from finglas
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 6:45am
No sh*t.wow.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

I believe the Sligo fan has down syndrome so there's no excuses. Assault may be too strong a term but from what I heard, it could be applied in the strictest sense. Anyway, it got sorted but whoever was involved is a lowlife scumbag.   

Yeah, it was an adult with special needs. He is a bit of a permanent fixture wandering around The Showgrounds during games. He got a physical slap too from what I heard. There was plenty of guards around too which probably stopped it from escalating any further. It was in the middle of the Bohs fans, so I'm sure there was plenty of Bohs fans who seen what happened!

A few years ago some Drogs fans came into the Rovers end and the same lad was pushed over by one of them. They got a few good slaps for that. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:15pm
https://twitter.com/SoccRepublic/status/1114922858046615554

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 08 Apr 2019 at 12:16pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:22pm
Murray sending off changed the game. We could have one that game. Of course he shouldn't have threw the ball at the ref but its hard not to get frustrated. It was definetly a Rovers free kick and he books the player for diving. We have gone from a decent free kick opportunity, to a man sent off with probably a three match ban now. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:41pm
Stupid sh*t from the cretin gonetoshowgies, we do have some gobsh*tes at our games. Hope the f**ker got a dig at the least, no excuse for that.
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Stupid sh*t from the cretin gonetoshowgies, we do have some gobsh*tes at our games. Hope the f**ker got a dig at the least, no excuse for that.
Heard the you Bohs lad is getting banned for life
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Most clubs with even a modicum of decency would punish the despicable prick for this heinous act.

But Bohs being Bohs, they reward him.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 5:16pm
Bring back hanging, I say
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 5:20pm
They are the main feature in the latest 'Football Weekends' magazine. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Most clubs with even a modicum of decency would punish the despicable prick for this heinous act.

But Bohs being Bohs, they reward him.

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 285>
  Share Topic