Forum Description: All League Of Ireland Teams Forum
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53793
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 4:09am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bohemian F.C. Thread
Posted By: Polug
Subject: Bohemian F.C. Thread
Date Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:19pm
Started this because there doesn't seem to be a thread elsewhere.

Really need to pick-up a win away against Finn Harps this weekend.

Replies:
Posted By: tony grealish
Date Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:41pm
A goal tomorrow night would do for starters, never mind a win.Unhappy

-------------
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:23am
Top quality stuff, I believe it is from a Shels fanzine.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:17pm
Busy thread.

-------------
He is Karl Pilkington in the LOI section and Karl Marx outwith it

Posted By: tony grealish
Date Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Top quality stuff, I believe it is from a Shels fanzine.

That's actually pretty funny.Smile

-------------
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''

Posted By: EastStandMan
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 2:26pm
Sure you bohs people will be saddened to hear of the passing of Des Kelly . RIP from a Hoop . 

-------------
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 7:50pm
RIP

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 8:22pm
Allowed continued access to environments that hosted Cinema venues. Loved Football. RIP

-------------
www.ucdsupporters.ie

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 11:51pm
Minute's silence before the match tonight

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 10:36am
Met him many moons ago working in the Carpet game a sound man who never forgot where he came for and Bohs were lucky to have someone like him on board .R.I.P

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 12:07pm
The team didn't send him off with any fight.
Very poor performance last night.
Derry weren't great (didn't need to be) but tidy and could hold and play the ball.
Quigley missed a great chance but that was nothing compared to the one in the last minute
I understand why posters on her complain about the standard of referring at LOI games, some baffling decisions last night

Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 6:56pm
A very popular winger at all the clubs he's been at Ayman ben Mohamed has signed for an undisclosed fee for Esperance Sportive de Tunis (Tunisia) as per Bohemian FC
Ben Mohamed trained with Tunisia National squad earlier this year in preparation for a CAN qualifier.

-------------
www.ucdsupporters.ie

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 9:45pm
Great comeback win tonight

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Great comeback win tonight
Was getting worried at 2 down but kept the faithClapClap

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 9:15am
Buttimer. Again.

Posted By: oldbilly
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 7:55pm
Strange old performance at brandywell,looked ok at 1 up and then we dissapeared into the shell again.馃槱   getting to be like watching ireland score then stop playing.derry are a decent outfit mind but 4 from 4 defeats to them this season is going on a bit.ah well ,maybe we can put a dampener on dundalks party up in oriel,you never know!

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 10:32pm
Shane supple ,akinade, best and strangely mark quigley re-signed for 2017.hopefully we can hang onto the bulkof this seasons squad be tough next year,budget down significantly,teams around us spending.

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 11:34pm
Why has Quigley been signed or rather why would we want him to re sign ?

Date Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 7:14am
Don't know too much about the details but he's been saying on Twitter that he will play at bohs next season.listen, he's playing for expenses and as a squad member, if long is happy with that..

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 9:51pm
BFC under 17s beat pats 2-0 in the mark farren memorial cup final today.well done the lads,great stuff!

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 9:53pm
Dano re-signed today,good business.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:20am

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:39am
Could they not have picked a better picture of Roddy Collins. It's like they took a picture of him coming out of a brothel LOL

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:59am
This is a serious issue so I don't want this to descend into petty point scoring, BUT Mr Collins is a well known self publicist who imp is hopping on to a current news item to get his name out there.

Posted By: Tony Cousins
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:04am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Could they not have picked a better picture of Roddy Collins. It's like they took a picture of him coming out of a brothel LOL

"Rowdy Roddy Peeper"

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

This is a serious issue so I don't want this to descend into petty point scoring, BUT Mr Collins is a well known self publicist who imp is hopping on to a current news item to get his name out there.
agreed that this is too serious a matter for point scoring.

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 7:20pm
http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/roddy-collins-i-walked-in-on-paedophile-with-boy-at-irish-football-club-35250870.html" rel="nofollow - http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/roddy-collins-i-walked-in-on-paedophile-with-boy-at-irish-football-club-35250870.html

I didn't realise Bohs had a now convicted child rapist work for them. Makes their hiring of a convicted child molester as a player all the more odd.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 7:52pm
So good you had to post it twice eh? Some boy for the ould banter alright.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 8:20pm

So good you had to post it twice eh? Some boy for the ould banter alright.
Ignore that fcktard, he is the forum idiot, posts under various guises and all bullsh*t

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: skinnymalinx
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 8:49pm
Jaysus, pot kettle black there Doc..

As for the paedo crap, some humans in the world are just depraved vermin.

-------------
beware the ides of march

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Not at all skin that fckin idiot proports to be in the know about everything rovers which in turn turns out to be absolute bull gik 90% of the time, he has been caught out on too many occasions with his crap and well you know it, i just call it as it is with him and get bleeding banned for it so a mod at work in conjunction with him.

i absolutely agree with your 2nd line though scummy coonts of the highest order preying on the young vunerable

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Jason Kelly
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

"Rowdy Roddy Peeper"

LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:30pm
Ridiculous investigating this while hiring a pretty unpleasant person at present

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:33pm
Have to be honest id never heard of this goggin person,but i would question if roddy witnessed something as creepy as he described,why in gods name did he not challenge the fella face on,or get the garda involved straight off?instead of some vague phone call to some commitee member?and then to know thereafter that this yoke was still involved in the club and let it lie?not the path i or im sure,anyone else would have taken i think.       

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 10:14pm
So Bohs are saying they never knew anything about this while their manager at the time is alleging it happened. You would think Collins would have told those running the club about his concerns if they were true . If he did why are Bohs saying they nothing of the sort and are investigating it now and if he didn't  , why didn't he alert the club to his concerns. Serious smell of bullsh*t off 1 of them anyway.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 10:39pm
BFC are officially denying this?where have you heard this?

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

If you ask me then he is as bad as the original perpetrator . Horrible individual

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:09pm

BFC are officially denying this?where have you heard this?
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Not denying the allegation but denying that Roddy reported it to the club.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:52pm
Roddy great self publicist and clown the star were released worse to publish it.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:59am
Club have released a statement dealing,i feel well with the subject,it does appear if the clown saw something he told noone.roddy really does love to see his name in the redtops and on an issue as critical as this one thats not on.sad really,this could be someones well being he turned into a sensationalist headline,oh dear.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:20am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Not at all skin that fckin idiot proports to be in the know about everything rovers which in turn turns out to be absolute bull gik 90% of the time, he has been caught out on too many occasions with his crap and well you know it, i just call it as it is with him and get bleeding banned for it so a mod at work in conjunction with him.

i absolutely agree with your 2nd line though scummy coonts of the highest order preying on the young vunerable
So you are a Bozo again? This thread isn't about me. It's about the credibility of Roddy and his claims, whether Bohs acted on the alleged complaint and the broader issue about how seriously Bohs take child protection.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:35am

Club have released a statement dealing,i feel well with the subject,it does appear if the clown saw something he told noone.roddy really does love to see his name in the redtops and on an issue as critical as this one thats not on.sad really,this could be someones well being he turned into a sensationalist headline,oh dear.
Sorry but it's an awful statement. Bohs have admitted a child abuser worked for them, admitted they didn't catch him and are denying Roddy told them. While any club can find itself in this situation the reaction is key, and Bohs reaction could be construed as a cover up. Add your striker into the mix and this statement invites more questions than it answers.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:54am
For the record, I am struggling with Roddy's version of events. I find it very hard to believe if he saw what he says he saw that he didn't react at the time.

-------------

Posted By: de scientist
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:01am

For the record, I am struggling with Roddy's version of events. I find it very hard to believe if he saw what he says he saw that he didn't react at the time.

i think most people think the same....... 

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:27am
As regards the statement, I fail to see how it could be construed as a cover up! Said individual was removed from his position, as a club I would hope and expect nothing less than a fully commuted child protection policy. The problem I have with all this is Collins pulling up a story from 20 years ago and presenting it bang in the middle of a scandal across the water. Smacks of opportunism, no? If it is it increases my dislike of the man. As to your other point about a player here, let's say a lot of us were overjoyed when he looked to be moving to Sligo, I'll park that one there, except to say I find his continued role here indefensible .

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 10:31am
I heard some of article on Morning Ireland before heading to work but not it all.
They had the journalist on from the Star.
Roddy is a columnist for the Star
He told the Star about the goings on at Bohs.
This is the bit I'm not sure of .. apparently the issue happened on Roddys first day as manager when he was being shown around Dalyer.
Now if that is true he wasn't on his own and so someone else witnessed what happened.
I'm surprised that if the kid was naked from the waist down that he didn't say something there and then to the bloke.

Posted By: Twoinarow
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 2:45pm

Sorry but it's an awful statement. Bohs have admitted a child abuser worked for them, admitted they didn't catch him and are denying Roddy told them. While any club can find itself in this situation the reaction is key, and Bohs reaction could be construed as a cover up. Add your striker into the mix and this statement invites more questions than it answers.

So you have used child abuse allegations (one of the worse things you could possibly imagine being done to another human) as a point scoring exercise against Bohs Cry

-------------
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:01pm
deleted post - can't be arsed with silly argument

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:10pm
Keith Buckley leaves Bohs for a "new challenge" according to Twitter

-------------
Aithn铆onn ciar贸g ciar贸g eile.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Cycling to Tallaght instead of Phibsboro?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

No announcement as of yet. Talk of Bray too 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm

So you have used child abuse allegations (one of the worse things you could possibly imagine being done to another human) as a point scoring exercise against Bohs聽Cry

Talk to Roddy. He is the source of all this

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm

Bray on his stolen bike

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 6:49am
Always said you couldnt trust a southsider.

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 11:06am
Any of you that go to Dalymount regularly would probably be familiar with Cillian Kenny, the little lad with the walking frame who's always up at the barriers in the Jodi roaring his heart out. I don't know this lad's family personally but as they're part of the Bohs family we'd often say hello as we pass up at Dalyer. Seeing this little fella's passion and support for the team and how he doesn't let his many challenges take the smile off his face is really inspirational. It's also been heartwarming to see him progress over the last couple of years with the help of this fund but the next couple of years will be vital to his development. I know there's lots of worthy charities to donate to, especially at this time of year, but if anyone wasn't sure where to send their Christmas donations then trust me, this is a really brilliant cause for a really brilliant kid. Even if people can't donate, if they could share this on Facebook / Twitter it could make a big difference to his future. Thanks and Happy Christmas.

https://www.gofundme.com/30sasy0" rel="nofollow - https://www.gofundme.com/30sasy0

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 10:26am
Good shout, I see the donations are coming in,grand little lad I hope they achieve the necessary total,馃憤

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 7:39pm
5k target has been surpassed,a great bit of fundraising for a great little kid! Massive donations from the bohs family as expected but a big well done to the hoops fans who handed over a nice amount too,well done folks some things trancend petty rivalries,merry christmas to you all!

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 1:46pm
I see the FAI aren't putting any money into Dalymount despite attempting to Make it look like they were.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/national-league/dublin-city-council-to-seek-20m-funding-for-dalymount-park-1.2923540" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: Bitored
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 4:27pm
http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment" rel="nofollow - http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment

A real kick in the teeth for the whole thing.

I was under the impression that Dublin City Council were loaded from property tax, the FAI would be contributing host money from Euro 2020 and there`d be governemnt grants. I thought that would at least get a main stand up and a pitch in by 2020.

By the looks of that it`ll meander on for years like Tallaght did.

It`s really amazing how the GAA can throw up an E80M, 50,000 capacity stadium in Cork in less than 2 years but the FAI are looking likely to fail to build a 10,000 seater in any reasonable time frame.

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment" rel="nofollow - http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment

A real kick in the teeth for the whole thing.

I was under the impression that Dublin City Council were loaded from property tax, the FAI would be contributing host money from Euro 2020 and there`d be governemnt grants. I thought that would at least get a main stand up and a pitch in by 2020.

It`s really amazing how the GAA can throw up an E80M, 50,000 capacity stadium in Cork in less than 2 years but the FAI are looking likely to fail to build a 10,000 seater in any reasonable time frame.

This will never cease to annoy me.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 8:39pm

Tallaght might have meandered on for years but not in the way you suggest.

When the council finally got control of the stadium, phase one was completed in less than a year, a second stand followed a few months later, and a third will be built soon enough.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 8:43pm

When the council finally got control of the stadium, phase one was completed in less than a year, a second stand followed a few months later, and a third will be built soon enough.
The plans were announced in 1996. It opened in 2009.
The 3rd stand will be built over 20 years since the intial plans.

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 8:57pm

<div abp="786"> http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment" rel="nofollow - http://www.newstalk.com/Dublin-City-Council-seek-government-funding-for-Dalymount-Park-redevelopment <p abp="788">A real kick in the teeth for the whole thing.

<div abp="789">I was under the impression that Dublin City Council were loaded from property tax, the FAI would be contributing host money from Euro 2020 and there`d be governemnt grants. I thought that would at least get a main stand up and a pitch in by 2020.<div abp="790">聽<div abp="791">By the looks of that it`ll meander on for years like Tallaght did.<div abp="792">聽<div abp="793">It`s really amazing how the GAA can throw up an E80M, 50,000 capacity stadium in Cork in less than 2 years聽but the FAI are looking likely to fail to build a 10,000 seater in any reasonable time frame.<div abp="794">聽
2 years? They are talking about doing up puc since the 80s. The FAI aren't building anything. This is an overreaction

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 8:58pm

<br abp="813"><div abp="814">By the looks of that it`ll meander on for years like Tallaght did.
<br abp="815"><br abp="816">Tallaght might have meandered on for years but not in the way you suggest.<br abp="817"><br abp="818">When the council finally got control of the stadium, phase one was completed in less than a year, a second stand followed a few months later, and a third will be built soon enough.<br abp="819">

Blame your beloved agribigots

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 9:27pm

Yes but not down to any ineptitude from the FAI or SDCC.

It was delayed because the initial plans were a front for property developers, who never found a way to make money from the project, and then it was delayed by a GAA court case.

Posted By: Joe Stalin
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 2:28am
The Cork GAA analogy epitomises the two organisations perfectly - one professional, forward looking and progressive. The other is the FAI

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 8:50am
I'm no fan of the FAI but why do the FAI need to build stadiums? it's not the responsibility of the FAI to build a ground for each club in the country.

DCC now own the ground and presumably will run the ground, not the FAI.

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 9:03am
In fairness the way it was announced at the time the impression given was that the ground was being built with financial input from the FAI and the DCC. Now it seems like the only thing the FAI is creating is the atmosphere for the DCC to build a stadium. 

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 9:51am
The corpo might not want the FAI sticking their oar in.

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

The Cork GAA analogy epitomises the two organisations perfectly - one professional, forward looking and progressive. The other is the FAI
Have a look at the people's Republic of Cork forum about what the locals think of the Gah and this project. Casement Park...

Delaney dropped a bollock here and is being put back in his box but let's not rewrite history here

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

In fairness the way it was announced at the time the impression given was that the ground was being built with financial input from the FAI and the DCC. Now it seems like the only thing the FAI is creating is the atmosphere for the DCC to build a stadium.聽
I recall the opposite. Was there not a discussion on here where people asked what the FAI were bringing to the party?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 9:33pm

Have a look at the people's Republic of Cork forum about what the locals think of the Gah and this project. Casement Park...

Delaney dropped a bollock here and is being put back in his box but let's not rewrite history here

I'll give the peoples republic of cork forum a skip if it's ok. Of course some people will always have gripes about location, design etc.

But my main point still stands - the GAA do facilities well because they know the value of them.

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 11:34pm

I'll give the peoples republic of cork forum a skip if it's ok. Of course some people will always have gripes about location, design etc.

But my main point still stands - the GAA do facilities well because they know the value of them.

No they are asking questions about where money has gone and how come the design is very poor for the price.

It's easy to do facilities well when you have been looked after by the state as they have. Their recent record is rubbish by the way.

If football got over a billion like they did we would all have world class facilities

-------------

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 11:48pm
The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me. The new pairc ui caoimh will again have this problem.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 9:21am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me. The new pairc ui caoimh will again have this problem.

Image result for westfalenstadion yellow wall
you're right it looks horrendous LOL

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me.
LOL

95% of this forum would bite your hand off for a terrace at the Aviva

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 12:39pm
All football grounds should be terraced with one seated main stand. Watching football is a communal event,it isn't the opera.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 10:28pm
Friday night bar specials v derry! ALL pints 4 euro between 530 and 630 pre match,all bars. The very wonderfulhop house13 on draught along with 5 lamps and bohemian red ale,all for 4 e a pint, also the usual great spread of bottled beer.Live music in the phoenix after match,juke boxes and big screen football pre game.whats stopping you?new season,bring it.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 10:54pm

Friday night bar specials v derry! ALL pints 4 euro between 530 and 630 pre match,all bars. The very wonderfulhop house13 on draught along with 5 lamps and bohemian red ale,all for 4 e a pint, also the usual great spread of bottled beer.Live music in the phoenix after match,juke boxes and big screen football pre game.whats stopping you?new season,bring it.
what's stopping people? The risk of getting raped in a ramshackle kip full of t**sers playing hipster

RTID,
Where do you get this stuff from... were you trying to be funny ? It is beyond sad.

There are few enough people going to LOI , I assume from your login you are a season ticket holder / regular goer  and you come out this drivel.

You simply didn't have to say anything in response.

Banter I can understand between football fans but what you wrote is pure gutter

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 11:12pm
Relax there bohs in munchen!rtid is a bitter twisted little keyboard warrior who hates us more than he/she supports rovers.yes its a ramshackle kip but by god its got 3 fine bars,which will be rammed on friday!btid,come on the gypsies,big season ahead and cant wait to visit rovers club bars in tallaght second game,dying for a chat with some geezer from pepper in a bottle bar.save us a trestle table if youre there early.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 7:06am
I would say they are trying to shift last years beer as I must be well past it's sell by date ?

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 7:29am
Wasnt much stock l猫ft after the last game of the season
On another subject,see eoin wearen is out with a cruciate ligament injury suffered in training,bad blow already to a small squad.

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:17am
Last thing we needed being a man down before a ball's been kicked. barring injury crises the team should be good enough to stay up but need a bit of luck, this isn't it.

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 2:58pm
RTE put Akinade`s picture on their league preview. It has not gone well.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1065238786915202&id=502992449806508" rel="nofollow - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1065238786915202&id=502992449806508

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 5:28pm
FAO RTID. Akinade was not convicted as you described in your post a few mins ago so its deleted. Your references in your earlier post having since been linked to the player in question, also as you well know link him something he was not convicted for, so deleted also as are any posts quoting you. You are doing nothing more than trolling, the same thing you moaned about DDoc doing in the SRFC thread. 

Stick to discussing Roadstone. 

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

FAO RTID. Akinade was not convicted as you described in your post a few mins ago so its deleted. Your references in your earlier post having since been linked to the player in question, also as you well know link him something he was not convicted for, so deleted also as are any posts quoting you. You are doing nothing more than trolling, the same thing you moaned about DDoc doing in the SRFC thread. 

Stick to discussing Roadstone. 
Every time it is mentioned I think of Paddy Swayze.LOL

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:10pm

Wasnt much stock l猫ft after the last game of the season
On another subject,see eoin wearen is out with a cruciate ligament injury suffered in training,bad blow already to a small squad.

Gutted for him, I've gotten to know him through the UEFA B licence. 

Sound fella, was itching to get back playing because he had no idea how serious the injury was initially. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:15pm
End of the day if it were you and you were told he didn't rape your daughter or sister that it was only a bit of sexual assault you would still cut his cock off if you got half a chance ...

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

End of the day if it were you and you were told he didn't rape your daughter or sister that it was only a bit of sexual assault you would still cut his cock off if you got half a chance ...
this is a legal issue dor the site. This has been done to death previously and we have been advised as to what is acceptable or not to post.

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:43pm
One of my fervent wishes for this season is that Bohs avoid relegation in their final year in Dalyer. Its always one of the nicest away days and they deserve better.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:38am
Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 10:49am

One of my fervent wishes for this season is that Bohs avoid relegation in their final year in Dalyer. Its always one of the nicest away days and they deserve better.

So you'd happily see Bohs finish 9th, even if it meant your own crowd finished 10th. f**k that.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:27pm

Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday聽Thumbs Up
could they try to be more hipster?

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: EastStandMan
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:49pm
Shels look a good bet for promotion and the bozos look as tho they could be waving so long to the prem this season . With the bozos moving to Shels place at the end of this season this could make for bohemian red faces and chuckles from their hosts ,,,,,,,and the rest of us too . Strap yerselves in boys LOL . 

-------------
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Shels look a good bet for promotion and the bozos look as tho they could be waving so long to the prem this season . With the bozos moving to Shels place at the end of this season this could make for bohemian red faces and chuckles from their hosts ,,,,,,,and the rest of us too . Strap yerselves in boys LOL . 

With only 1 going up, Shels have no chance of going up!

Waterford/Longford and UCD are way stronger

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday Thumbs Up

Let's be real here the food in Richmond is even worse than Turner's Cross. If being called a hipster is the result of having nice beer and food on site I think they'll get over it. 

-------------

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:32pm

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

With only 1 going up, Shels have no chance of going up!

Waterford/Longford and UCD are way stronger

No chance shels are going up

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday聽Thumbs Up

Yes, Tom. Pies at football is clearly something that hipsters have brought to the game.

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:03pm
Tony Fagan, Dermot Keely and Padraig O'Connor, the original LOI hipsters.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

So you'd happily see Bohs finish 9th, even if it meant your own crowd finished 10th. f**k that.

How in the name of jaysus did you conclude that from my post? Or did I really need to specify i.e. "after my own club is safe from relegation, one of my wishes for the season..."

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net