You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 8:45am
Excuse my ignorance, but why not just open another stand. Surly if the club knows it's gonna sell out the allocation, open up more of the ground would make sense. 

Re Derry, we defo went down for the draw. After Rovers gave us a bit of a lesson few weeks ago in Tallaght, we've become a lot more solid away from home. A point away to both Bohs and Cork would support that. 
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:08am
There is no other stand. Connaught st is unsafe .
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:19am
Surely it wouldn't cost massively to bring the Tramway End back into use. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:22am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Also it’s a shame to see any fans turned away but there was endless warnings online to get your tickets online & that it’ll sell out. You can’t then go online and give out that you’re stuck in the lane after 10 days of warnings

You can't buy tickets online, well you can but you are buying tickets from an unsecure website, which means that your credit card, name number, address and CCV number is floating around the internet in clear text.

This would be like sending a letter with your account number and pin on the back of an envelope.

Talk about amateur hour.

I have raised this with Bohs a number of times and it's fell on deaf ears.

I've missed the last 2 games now cause I couldn't get tickets .

Edited by horsebox - 09 Mar 2019 at 9:22am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:40am
Lads , I know its no comfort now but in a few years Dalier will be transformed into a what ,,10/12 thou all seater . Things are improving all over the LOI and I recon its down to us to keep the pressure on . I have phoned the corpo twice re your redevelopment and have been told it will happen . We all know we are enemies but when it comes down to getting our grounds and league sorted we should stand together . 
Im back.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

Lads , I know its no comfort now but in a few years Dalier will be transformed into a what ,,10/12 thou all seater . Things are improving all over the LOI and I recon its down to us to keep the pressure on . I have phoned the corpo twice re your redevelopment and have been told it will happen . We all know we are enemies but when it comes down to getting our grounds and league sorted we should stand together . 

You philanthropic devil you. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Also it’s a shame to see any fans turned away but there was endless warnings online to get your tickets online & that it’ll sell out. You can’t then go online and give out that you’re stuck in the lane after 10 days of warnings

You can't buy tickets online, well you can but you are buying tickets from an unsecure website, which means that your credit card, name number, address and CCV number is floating around the internet in clear text.

This would be like sending a letter with your account number and pin on the back of an envelope.

Talk about amateur hour.

I have raised this with Bohs a number of times and it's fell on deaf ears.

I've missed the last 2 games now cause I couldn't get tickets .
I’ve never had issues with the site myself nor have anyone I know. But fair enough if you’ve brought it up. 
Obviously it’s a shame you’re missing out, and that’s the same for everyone missing out but the warnings have been online (Twitter & Facebook) all week that the game was gonna sell out. 
AFAIK there was a few tickets available at the gate when we got there at 6pm. 

Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

You philanthropic devil you. 

From the heart mate . And to all LOI fans ??? total respect . We keep the thing alive . 
Im back.
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I wonder could they use the bottom half of the Connaught St. side, I remember they did for a game against us in the MON era.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:04pm
DFB and ags refuse ANY use of Connaught st.stand.
Also the new super at mounjoy Garda refuses to allow away fans in the Jodi and insists that home and away fans be totally separated in different stands so splitting the shed for some games is a refusal.Fellas a thick ignorant prick too so no point arguing obviously a hater of the Brit sawwker foreign game bastards!
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Fair enough 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:07pm
We would love you lot in a and using our bars too btw, good drinkers up there!
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Surely it wouldn't cost massively to bring the Tramway End back into use. 
Be better off putting Derry fans in the far end of the jodi with little or no segregation / buffer zone and open up the away end to home fans. 

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 09 Mar 2019 at 1:34pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:28pm
LISTEN!!!! For the last f**king time, the poxy stupid big mucker bastard in charge at mountjoy Garda station which is in charge of matchnight,says NO away fans in the main stand, and NO home fans in the same stand as away fans, he says loi fans HAVE to be segregated completely and no amount of arguing will persuade him otherwise.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:29pm
I am listening Bill, all I can hear is the Stone Roses.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:36pm
Bozos usually start cracking up this time of the season . Put the Hoops on top and they are munchin pills like fkuc. Fkuc em . 
Im back.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:40pm

Bozos usually start cracking up this time of the season . Put the Hoops on top and they are munchin pills like fkuc. Fkuc em . 
Twas one for all, all for one a few hours ago with you LOL
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 3:46pm

Twas one for all, all for one a few hours ago with you LOL

Ah you know yerself ...when Billy gets his back up ya gotta roide the fkuc out of him. Wink
Im back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 285>
  Share Topic