You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm
cant wait for saturday

Popped down on Monday to get me season ticket and a few things in the shop .all the usual freindly faces excited about Saturday. 

Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
New home kit revealed, very nice indeed Clap
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:59pm
No "Overseas" membership available. Maybe 2020.

Like the  look of the Dalyer arch badge. Must remember to get one the next time
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:11pm
Unbelievable new kit, thought Hummel was good but O’Neill’s have pulled out all the stops hereClap
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:40pm
Was clever getting the oneills three stripes in on it.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
East Fife game possibly off due to frozen pitch. Ref doesn't want to play it. Players warming up on it seeing if the ground frost will break up. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 3:12pm
Off. Disaster, semi in 2 weeks so not much time for rescheduling
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:56pm
Can’t understand why the ref left it so late, crazy stuff.big crowd too if outside was anything to go by, we hadn’t got in happily so we’re able to get away quick enough. Felt sorry for the fife boys .
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
The Big Club LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 7:15pm
Alright Gary, I’ll take that one. Can’t really blame us for a refereeing call though mate. Did find it strange that the game wasn’t called till 2.50, ten minutes to ko,surely this should be made a lot earlier?Unless the poor f**ker was under the impression any loi ground has under soil heating???LOL most clubs don’t have heating in the dressing rooms ffs!! No schoolboy games called off today funnily enough, which leads us to an overly fussy official, surely not!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 8:14pm
Decision to be made on Monday by the SPFL, game should’ve/could’ve been called at the 1pm inspection, I dunno what the Welsh official was expecting. 
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Decision to be made on Monday by the SPFL, game should’ve/could’ve been called at the 1pm inspection, I dunno what the Welsh official was expecting. 

Would it not have made sense to try and get it played early tomorrow? Or were East Fife back out this evening?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 2:13pm
Last word on this,8 games in Scottish competitions, including ours were called off due to frozen pitches yesterday.a further 14 in England and Wales.now the fife lads want bohs thrown out so I take it all home teams in the other matches will forfeit the games yes?wonder if east fife have undersoil heating?i do have sympathy for the folks who made the trip for nothing but sh*t happens part of being a football fan. Some of the yokes on their forum just come across as not wanting teams from other associations in the cup but that’s a matter for their fa not anyone else.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 2:37pm
How many did they bring over?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How many did they bring over?
A full squad I think
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Last word on this,8 games in Scottish competitions, including ours were called off due to frozen pitches yesterday.a further 14 in England and Wales.now the fife lads want bohs thrown out so I take it all home teams in the other matches will forfeit the games yes?wonder if east fife have undersoil heating?i do have sympathy for the folks who made the trip for nothing but sh*t happens part of being a football fan. Some of the yokes on their forum just come across as not wanting teams from other associations in the cup but that’s a matter for their fa not anyone else.
If you’re on their forum you’re looking for a reason to be offended. 
Both are part time clubs run on tight budgets, any Fife lads (not many in fairness) I talked to yesterday were disappointed but fairly understanding. 
I dunno what happens now going forward, I’m traveling to Scotland on Friday week regardless. Hopefully there can be some sort of resolution but it looks unlikely. 
I’d reckon 500 or so travelled although with the sh*t show in regards to calling the game it’s very to say how many exactly 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 5:09pm
No fingers not looking to be offended at all, I couldn’t give a f**k one way or the other, just pointing out the pointless pointing of jocko fingers in our direction.wasnt on their forum either btw, heard about it from a fife fan I was having a jar with after the event(or non event) yesterday evening.he reckoned the digit pointers weren’t even there.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:51pm
Pulled out of the Irn-Bru this evening. Very disappointing end to what was actually a good experience. Any other day over the last week would have been five, such a pox that that ground frost hit when it did.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 285>
  Share Topic