You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 285>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 11:20am
Crazy keeping him on so as you say, not like you can fix that quickly
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 11:29am
Requires surgery apparently,so dinny better keep those scoring boots on!we do look to have goals in the team though and even as rovers should beat us next week,we created a lot of chances against derry,who are a decent side.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Akinade added to the missing list,recurrence of the illness that sidelined him for much of last season.thats two certain starters out of action before the season gets going,crazy decision to give him a contract knowing he could be unavailable at any stage through ill health.If theres any player in the squad we owe nothing its him,really should have been released i feel.and before the usual muppets start on the other issue with him,yes that should have prevented us signing him in the first place.

Agreed. He's not on a wage though far as I know. He was in for an operation to try and sort the issue out and the surgeon decided against going ahead once they opened him up. He's ready to play but his doctor won't sign him off. They may try another op but God knows when that will be, doubt he'll play this season. Him and Wearen are huge losses to a threadbare squad.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 2:40pm
Pitch inspection 4pm Ermm surely it should be grand

Into these c*nts tonight, cut out the defensive mistakes

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 03 Mar 2017 at 2:41pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 7:33pm
Any streams going for those of us abroad,
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 7:51pm
Mon the Boez
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 9:35am
Bray home Friday, bit of an injury jinx hit at the moment, we need something on the board quickly now. Be an interesting team selection!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 9:34pm
Bars open pre game tomorrow,530,plenty of specials on.live dj set in the phoenix post game,you know it makes sense . drinknfootballnrocknroll,what more could a body need? (With apologies to the very wonderful mr dury)
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 9:36pm
Dylan Hayes signing is great news, desperately need defensive reinforcements
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 9:43pm
Agreed,smashing signing,will tighten us up at the back.the young kid who has come in from lucan's lsl side is a great prospect too i believe,margerusen ,being watched by a few cross pond sides.welcome to the home of the bohs lads.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:07pm
Barcelona who?the real comeback boys do it again!superb result and performance tonight,great stuff.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:32pm
Great news indeed
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:37pm
GET THE F*CK IN what a comeback! Ward and Dinny were absolutely brilliant, we were the better side throughout but gifted them two goals. WE ARE BOHS

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 10 Mar 2017 at 10:37pm
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 9:48pm
Good away win tonight.. The Boy Dinny
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 9:52pm
Great result and others all falling our way too,come on the gypsies,a win on friday would be sweet but 6 points on the board after that series of fixtures against some loadsamoneys is great return.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 10:17pm
Excellent result. Would have bitten your hand off for the draw before the game. 6 points against 4 of the supposed better teams, not bad Cool Dinny for World Golden Boot

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 13 Mar 2017 at 10:18pm
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 8:25am
What a win!Even after Friday's comeback I don't think many expected to get all three points down in Limerick. Things are looking up - it's not that bleak!!
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

What a win!Even after Friday's comeback I don't think many expected to get all three points down in Limerick. Things are looking up - it's not that bleak!!

Would have been delighted with a draw before kickoff. If we keep playing the way we have done, cut out the needless mistakes then we'll not have much to worry about.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 14 Mar 2017 at 2:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 285>
  Share Topic