Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 285>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 10:48am
I wonder what will happen to any jerseys with Bob Marley on them. As you'd imagine they would have made at least a couple of 100 of them
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:06am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I wonder what will happen to any jerseys with Bob Marley on them. As you'd imagine they would have made at least a couple of 100 of them
Don't worry...
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:23am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Looks like Ian Morris is new shelbourne boss, will be taking a few of our 19s with him I would think. Young Hamilton gone to them already

Both losses to us. Hamo is great to watch playing footy. But I guess these guys have to do whats best for their careers
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:12pm
Nice Banner in all fairnessThumbs Up

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Would a couple of 100 of them not be 200 so ?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:57pm
International social media reaction to jersey change doesn’t seem too negative. BBC & Copa have ran the story and while there’s disappointment the revised one is getting a decent reception
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Looks like Ian Morris is new shelbourne boss, will be taking a few of our 19s with him I would think. Young Hamilton gone to them already

Both losses to us. Hamo is great to watch playing footy. But I guess these guys have to do whats best for their careers

Announced just there:

Don't know what to make of it as a Shels fan. Could be a coup for us, could be an absolute disaster. Time will tell
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:57pm
Strange one alright, no experience at all, Mr Farrelly springs to mind.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:59pm
http://bit.ly/2F4pCcX

Casey gone to Cork, Dan Byrne released & Morris gone to manage Shels Confused 3 centre halves gone in a week 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 3:35pm
bohs going down the swanny pretty quickly! young players being offered contracts to go to bigger clubs with better potential. says it all about Bohs and the absolute clusterf**k that has happened this week. 

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Casey gone to Cork, Dan Byrne released & Morris gone to manage Shels Confused 3 centre halves gone in a week 

Didn't think Casey was good enough to get a move like that tbh.

Morris is a strange one, still very young to be taking on that type of role.

Busy pre-season ahead for Long to rebuild the team. He's proven himself in that regard before so have faith in him to do the same.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
Agree

We lost players last season and still did alright, Players like Watts, Stokes and Kelly landed out of the blue.

Obviously a club worth playing for career wise( clearly not ideal mind you)

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

bohs going down the swanny pretty quickly! young players being offered contracts to go to bigger clubs with better potential. says it all about Bohs and the absolute clusterf**k that has happened this week. 

Why are you trying to start a rivalry with bohs? You’re Waterford no?you lot are just past the begging bowl stage so jog on sonny , enjoy the relative success you had this season, go and wum on your own threadClownClown
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Didn't think Casey was good enough to get a move like that tbh.

Morris is a strange one, still very young to be taking on that type of role.

Busy pre-season ahead for Long to rebuild the team. He's proven himself in that regard before so have faith in him to do the same.
I’d agree with Casey, I said it 5/6 weeks ago too. 

With Morris we’re losing the head of youth development as well as an experienced centre half. ‘Tis a big loss. 

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:38pm
thanks lads, now close the door on the way out.
In long we trustClapClap he builds a new team every season will do again. Heard two very interesting names in talks atm, we won’t be weaker anyway.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:19pm

thanks lads, now close the door on the way out.
In long we trustClapClap he builds a new team every season will do again. Heard two very interesting names in talks atm, we won’t be weaker anyway.
Great, I’ll be delighted when the new signings are announced but until then I’ll be disappointed in losing Morris and losing a 21yr old centre half for nothing Thumbs Up
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:20pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:50pm
Luke Byrne is a model to return 
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 285>
  Share Topic