You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:38am
Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday Thumbs Up
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

One of my fervent wishes for this season is that Bohs avoid relegation in their final year in Dalyer. Its always one of the nicest away days and they deserve better.

So you'd happily see Bohs finish 9th, even if it meant your own crowd finished 10th. f**k that.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Worth noting while matchday grub is a hot topic for City at the moment Bohs have gotten The Pieman Cafe on board. Will go well with my craft beer on Friday Thumbs Up
could they try to be more hipster?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:49pm
Shels look a good bet for promotion and the bozos look as tho they could be waving so long to the prem this season . With the bozos moving to Shels place at the end of this season this could make for bohemian red faces and chuckles from their hosts ,,,,,,,and the rest of us too . Strap yerselves in boys LOL . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Shels look a good bet for promotion and the bozos look as tho they could be waving so long to the prem this season . With the bozos moving to Shels place at the end of this season this could make for bohemian red faces and chuckles from their hosts ,,,,,,,and the rest of us too . Strap yerselves in boys LOL . 

With only 1 going up, Shels have no chance of going up!

Waterford/Longford and UCD are way stronger
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Let's be real here the food in Richmond is even worse than Turner's Cross. If being called a hipster is the result of having nice beer and food on site I think they'll get over it. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

No chance shels are going up
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Yes, Tom. Pies at football is clearly something that hipsters have brought to the game.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:03pm
Tony Fagan, Dermot Keely and Padraig O'Connor, the original LOI hipsters.

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

One of my fervent wishes for this season is that Bohs avoid relegation in their final year in Dalyer. Its always one of the nicest away days and they deserve better.

So you'd happily see Bohs finish 9th, even if it meant your own crowd finished 10th. f**k that.

How in the name of jaysus did you conclude that from my post? Or did I really need to specify i.e. "after my own club is safe from relegation, one of my wishes for the season..."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:07pm
As much as the Shoreditch crew annoy the f**k out of me,never mind a Dublin hipster, surely improving the food choice beyond a five euro burger soaking in water is a good thing?
The food is awful at most games in the LOI.
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

I see ..
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

As much as the Shoreditch crew annoy the f**k out of me,never mind a Dublin hipster, surely improving the food choice beyond a five euro burger soaking in water is a good thing?

Why go to football to eat food ?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why go to football to eat food ?
Who said that they go to football to starve? Merely pointing out that improving the choice isn't a bad thing.

Edited by pre Madonna - 22 Feb 2017 at 8:58pm
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 8:57pm
Why starve to watch football on a Friday evening? Not everyone travels short distances to watch LOI. If there was decent grub at grounds it would help some supporters .
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:21pm
Jesus some of you would argue over what shade the grass was Confused

I know from going to various sporting events on a regular basis that if there is a decent selection of food people will tend to go back there. 

A club like Bohs are trying to get with the times and are lambasted on here over it good grief.....
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I know from going to various sporting events on a regular basis that if there is a decent selection of food people will tend to go back there. 

A club like Bohs are trying to get with the times and are lambasted on here over it good grief.....
No one`s really arguing against that, apart from one lad who lives in Germany.

I have only ever bought one bag of chips at the Showgrounds. Never bought another bag and I`ve never chanced eating at a LOI ground since.
If paying E4 for a bag of chips that was cooked in lukewarm grease in the back of a chipvan sometime earlier that day is your thing then by all means fire ahead.
I`d applaud any club that makes an effort to improve the food on offer.

I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

No one`s really arguing against that, apart from one lad who lives in Germany.

I have only ever bought one bag of chips at the Showgrounds. Never bought another bag and I`ve never chanced eating at a LOI ground since.
If paying E4 for a bag of chips that was cooked in lukewarm grease in the back of a chipvan sometime earlier that day is your thing then by all means fire ahead.
I`d applaud any club that makes an effort to improve the food on offer.

I've noticed that most racecourses in Ireland are upping their game big time (aside from the restaurant side of things) but in regard to on site chip vans and basically quick snacks etc and its great to see because the quality has definitely been raised.

If a gourmet burger of a high standard is €5 so be it, if it tastes nice and fills a void in your belly job done.

Nothing worse than going to a sporting event and you have to load up on crisps and chocolate because there is no hot food available.

I'll be going to watch Bohs a few times over the course of the season hopefully, looking forward to being a Hipster for a night LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 285>
  Share Topic