You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 286>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Anyone who knows whose running the Bohs website?

I want to buy a ticket online but it's insecure and most likely any payment made will be completed in clear text and be compromised.

The payments section http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=10770

Your man just stick up a jpg of Realex Payments to try and make it look secure and he also stuck up a picture of rapid SSL too.

SSL is not supported in the real work as its' not secure!

Not sure why you are worrying Wink
"Away fans must purchase tickets directly from Shamrock Rovers – their allocation for the Des Kelly Stand will be made available from Tallaght Stadium in the coming weeks."

How Many ?*

Sadly, the allocation won't match the demand so some Hoops fans are forced to make alternative arrangements to get in to this game. This has been going on for years.

Maybe, if Bozos had of invested money on the ground instead of buying leagues over the years the Connaught St. side stand might be fit for purpose instead of being a dilapidated sh*t hole. Hopefully the tax payer will be sort this out sooner rather than later.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I want to buy a ticket online but it's insecure and most likely any payment made will be completed in clear text and be compromised.

Your man just stick up a jpg of Realex Payments to try and make it look secure and he also stuck up a picture of rapid SSL too.

"Away fans must purchase tickets directly from Shamrock Rovers – their allocation for the Des Kelly Stand will be made available from Tallaght Stadium in the coming weeks."

How Many ?*

Sadly, the allocation won't match the demand so some Hoops fans are forced to make alternative arrangements to get in to this game. This has been going on for years.

Maybe, if Bozos had of invested money on the ground instead of buying leagues over the years the Connaught St. side stand might be fit for purpose instead of being a dilapidated sh*t hole. Hopefully the tax payer will be sort this out sooner rather than later.

It's really just a case of tough sh*t isn't it.

It happens all over Europe when allocation won't meet demand.

It's happened to us in Tallaght, just get on with it and stop crying ffs

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 1:06pm
Tired old fishing from a hoop again. We could not have, and neither could any LOI club, have managed to invest enough to keep dalymount up to date. Buying leagues happened twice under Fenton, and for a couple of seasons under Kenny, guilty as charged there. You lot bought a lot more than us though, and in the end lost mill town because of it plus small crowds and greedy owners.pot, kettle.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 3:33pm

How Many ?*

LOL its our fault you cant get into the home end for a derby
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm
Your point would be valid if there was a home ffs..............
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm

How Many ?*

I seem to remember you giving out for Dundalk fans doing exactly what you are saying Rovers fans must do to watch the game!
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:37pm
Bohs v the unwashed now officially sold out,great stuff.amazing the feel good atmosphere around here atm,great connection between fans and squad,also brilliant community work going on.onwards and upwards,broke and nearly gone 4 years ago,good times are well and truly back here.
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 4:48pm
What's the official attendance now for dalymount. I wanted to go tomorrow night but it's sold out. Hope i dont see rows of empty seats on the tv.
alive and kicking
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 4:55pm
Eoghan Stokes signed, great news
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Great signing
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by smart man smart man wrote:

What's the official attendance now for dalymount. I wanted to go tomorrow night but it's sold out. Hope i dont see rows of empty seats on the tv.

It’s sold out 2 weeks ago.
3.6k is max afaik
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:43pm

I see he had been training with Rovers
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Yeap, Rovers have missed out on a lot of their targets. Toner, Stokes and Cleary all turned them down. 
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:04pm
3,400 is capacity, Garda reduce this by 200 for the derby. And you WILL see empty seats because f+g sections will be overcrowded with fans who prefer to stand. Also a couple of hundred of their lot will wind up in a so the clueless cops will bottle slinging them out and have to segregate meaning anyone coming late with a ticket will be turned away, happened last season.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 8:31pm
OB
Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully will catch it streamed via rte 2

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Yeap, Rovers have missed out on a lot of their targets. Toner, Stokes and Cleary all turned them down. 

You sure about that?

Just curious as to why.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:24pm

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

You sure about that?

Just curious as to why.

That's what I've heard anyway. It was reported about Toner at the time, Cleary was with Rovers for the past few weeks and they offered him a deal supposedly and it was a similar situation with Stokes although he seemed to opt for Bohs as he will get more immediate game time
El Puto Amo
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 8:41am
First derby for the new Luas line travelling through Fizzbra......could be interesting.
The station nearest the away end is on the Cabra Road. Wonder how the Guards intend policing this ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 286>
  Share Topic