Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 285>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Green Man Green Man wrote:

Daniel Lambert spending of his time now on twitter engaging in deeply heated political arguments, cheerleading People before Profit, attacking protestors, the British government and various other controversial issues.  You can kind of understand the woke marketing stuff as they've made good cash from it. 

You'd wonder how long it lasts though, Bohs now have a Climate Justice spokesman, is he on the payroll?  Madness really, it's a football club but a few far left activists want it to be semi political party. I know some Bohs fans that hate all that stuff. It does make Bohs a target for abuse though when these guys have made the club so political.

Thanks for the heads up. He just got another follower Clap
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Daniel Lambert spending of his time now on twitter engaging in deeply heated political arguments, cheerleading People before Profit, attacking protestors, the British government and various other controversial issues.  You can kind of understand the woke marketing stuff as they've made good cash from it. 

You'd wonder how long it lasts though, Bohs now have a Climate Justice spokesman, is he on the payroll?  Madness really, it's a football club but a few far left activists want it to be semi political party. I know some Bohs fans that hate all that stuff. It does make Bohs a target for abuse though when these guys have made the club so political.

Thanks for the heads up. He just got another follower Clap

Are you 15? What a stupid post. 
Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by 10 Box 10 Box wrote:

Climate officer is a volunteer position afaik & have no issue with him engaging with those far right dirt birds. 

What's a far right dirtbird a few granny's in Ballymun? Are you a football club or some hipster People before Profit branch. 

Climate Change officer ffs, no wonder youre such an embarrassment on the field  LOL
Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I’d say most Bohs fans couldn’t care less tbh. There’s enough of these far-right c*nuts out there at the moment so I doubt any fans are outraged at his posts condemning them. 
Most of their new "fans"  are just SF/PBP political activists

That's why they're CEO spending his days crying about Israel, British, Unionists, Direct Provision, the "far right" etc. Just another reason Bohs and the LOI are irrelevant to general public and get sh*t attendances. Narrow minded.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 1:01pm

I’d say most Bohs fans couldn’t care less tbh. There’s enough of these far-right c*nuts out there at the moment so I doubt any fans are outraged at his posts condemning them. 

That's why they're CEO spending his days crying about Israel, British, Unionists, Direct Provision, the "far right" etc. Just another reason Bohs and the LOI are irrelevant to general public and get sh*t attendances. Narrow minded.

Nearly every game is a sell out ffs!

Lambert is being the total opposite of being 'Narrow minded'

You seem like a bit of a sensitive soul to be fair
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 1:09pm

Climate officer is a volunteer position afaik & have no issue with him engaging with those far right dirt birds. 

What's a far right dirtbird a few granny's in Ballymun? Are you a football club or some hipster People before Profit branch. 

Climate Change officer ffs, no wonder youre such an embarrassment on the field  LOL

Not grannies the INP (and their ilk) simpletons. The climate change officer has been around for nearly a year as I said its voluntary has no impact on the football & haven't heard many fans having issue with it since it started. Only seems to be narrow minded people with an unhealthy obsession with what Bohs do off the pitch have an issue with it. If DL wants to engage with the clowns in his own time that's his business imo.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 1:28pm

LOLLOLLOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Three new signings en route according to Neil O Riordan. Two would be defenders you'd think.
Dylan Connolly & Conor Keeley seem to be 2 of the 3 

I see Connolly has had his contract with Morecombe terminated.
Yeah saw that. Conor Keeley gone to Drogs from Ballymena 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:21pm
I assume the climate change officer is a role that involves trying to make changes within the club that would see it become more environmentally friendly etc etc? If so, then how could anyone have an issue with that sort of initiative? Seems to be just something a few narrow minded, try and score points at any cost against a rival type of person would latch onto.

If the role is as Im assuming above, then every club should have one.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I assume the climate change officer is a role that involves trying to make changes within the club that would see it become more environmentally friendly etc etc? If so, then how could anyone have an issue with that sort of initiative? Seems to be just something a few narrow minded, try and score points at any cost against a rival type of person would latch onto.

Maybe suggesting that bringing out a new kit to wear once isn't a great idea mightn't be a bad place to start!!

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Maybe suggesting that bringing out a new kit to wear once isn't a great idea mightn't be a bad place to start!!

Maybe, but I was more generally enquiring as to the role given some of the nonsense digs posted about it. What Bohs do regarding jerseys or anything else really, doesn’t bother me too much.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:30pm
Pretty sure its role is just to get eejits talking about bohs most days. Resounding success by the looks of it 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:32pm
I just dont get the infatuation fans have about discussing other clubs almost more than their own, and thats across the board., every club has them. Im all for the banter that comes with rivalries and around matches etc but seizing on every little thing just to try and point score it pathetic but, I suppose it takes all sorts… 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:34pm

I just dont get the infatuation fans have about discussing other clubs almost more than their own, and thats across the board., every club has them. Im all for the banter that comes with rivalries and around matches etc but seizing on every little thing just to try and point score it pathetic but, I suppose it takes all sorts… 

Calm down there Sham - All that hot air isn't good for the environment!
You'll be barred from Dalymount!

Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 3:58pm
Why don't Lambert and his cronies run for the council or the Dail. They prefer to infiltrate community groups, sporting clubs and NGOs to spread their Trotskyist agenda. 

It's all deeply cynical. I do feel sorry for the genuine Bohs fans that just want to support their local side without all this stuff. 

What's next if you're a People before Profit member you get half price season tickets?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Calm down there Sham - All that hot air isn't good for the environment!
You'll be barred from Dalymount!

Not sure where you’re sensing a lack of calm. Maybe it was saying every club has them that wrangled with you. 

Indeed, being barred from Dalymount would have a detrimental effect on my non existent Friday night merchant (if that’s the correct take on a term coined by some genius in the ROI section a while ago) status alright…
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 4:57pm

Why don't Lambert and his cronies run for the council or the Dail. They prefer to infiltrate community groups, sporting clubs and NGOs to spread their Trotskyist agenda. 

It's all deeply cynical. I do feel sorry for the genuine Bohs fans that just want to support their local side without all this stuff. 

What's next if you're a People before Profit member you get half price season tickets?

Christ Smile
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 5:15pm
That’s as good as I’ve read on the internet 😆😆😆😆
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 285>
  Share Topic