Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:07pm
Shane Supple and Rob Cornwall are after signing new deals for the club, Supple for 2 years and Cornwall for 1 year.
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 2:15pm
good news alright

Would like to see Sule signed up too
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 2:22pm
And Dinny
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 2:54pm
This is great news, the two lads have been brilliant for us this season.

''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

good news alright

Already signed for next season but expected to sign for Barnet in January
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

good news alright

That's the word on the grapevine. It's a done deal is what I have heard.
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

good news alright

Ah balls!!!

In other news, Paddy Kavanagh has signed back up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

And Dinny

Would be great to get him in for another year.
Would love to see a new full back or 2 brought in as well
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 4:40pm
Great to see Wearo made the bench the other night, hopefully he'll get a game this Friday Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:47am
Good or bad year for the Bohs ? Seen some of their games and got to Dalymount a few times and enjoyed it . Good 2nd half to the season . Maybe a bit more fire power up front and break into the top 4 next season
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:14am
Definitely a good season. With 3 going down I was worried about relegation.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:41am
A Good Season, defo.

Even the Finn Harps manager said on OTB the other night, Bohs did very well on their budget and resources. Seeing as Finn Harps and Limerick got points off us aswell. But We had some big results, Dundalk and Rovers that are precious and hard to get 6 points.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:43am
Definitely Good season.
Considering the pre season expectations were for relegation.
Beat Harps and Bray lose it’s a 5th place finish.
Young players brought through,
Only team (I think) to take points off Cork twice
Decent style of play
Main players already signed up for next season
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 10:09am

A Good Season, defo.

Even the Finn Harps manager said on OTB the other night, Bohs did very well on their budget and resources. Seeing as Finn Harps and Limerick got points off us aswell. But We had some big results, Dundalk and Rovers that are precious and hard to get 6 points.

Don't forget Cork. 9 points away from home against the top 3 Clap
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 11:53am
Great season when you look at what could have been.
Odds on to get relegated at the start of the season and we were not not great at all (and also a bit unlucky)for the first half of the season, the second half of the season was an absolutely brilliant from every person at the club, Keith Long, the players and the fans.
I see the 2-1 win in Galway back in May as the turning point for the season and bar a few minor hiccups everything went right after that.
Some of our best players singed up for next season, crowds and general excitement are up, we're staying in Dalymount for another 2 years (understand if some see this as a negative but its brilliant for club morale)and have the novelty of a place in the Scottish league cup next year.
The future is bright.
Keith Longs red and black army!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 2:32pm
Its a killer to be missing such a season.  Great to see the mayo lads still going to the Bohs games.  Goes to show you do not have to be supporting a club since you were a child to get into it.   A template there for many fans from outside Dublin who are living in Dublin or other areas. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Its a killer to be missing such a season.  Great to see the mayo lads still going to the Bohs games.  Goes to show you do not have to be supporting a club since you were a child to get into it.   A template there for many fans from outside Dublin who are living in Dublin or other areas. 

No team myself but have been spinning around the Dublin venues through out the season. And I'd have to say I prefer Dalymount
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 2:49pm
Very good season. I'd have taken 9th at the start of it. would have bitten your hand off for it once Izzy was ruled out for half the season and Dinny was out for an extended period.
Wrapped up survival with a few games to spare, got a few memorable results. Good season with a strong core of lads who hopefully will stay on for the most part - Sule going on his way is unfortunate but it will bring in a bit of money.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 26 Oct 2017 at 2:51pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 285>
  Share Topic