Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 285>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 11:08am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

What'll the eventual capacity be after the job is completed. Hopefully it is around the 10,000 mark..

8,500 according to the article.

Yeah 8500 scaled back from ahem 6000 

Only in Ireland will you get a near 50% increased proposed capacity at half the original cost!!
True.
 As far as I know demolition of Connaught st stand was planned to happen in the next 12 months so hopefully if funding is found this could materialize at a reasonable pace. 
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 11:09am

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

What'll the eventual capacity be after the job is completed. Hopefully it is around the 10,000 mark..

8,500 according to the article.

Yeah 8500 scaled back from ahem 6000 

Only in Ireland will you get a near 50% increased proposed capacity at half the original cost!!
Standing area instead of seats..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 12:55pm
standing outside by the looks of this, useless bastards.
Realistically was never happening anyhow.
I wonder what happened to the 500k the FAI received from eufa for this “project”?LOL
No Pasaran!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 7:45pm

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

is it though?? Scaled back , no real redevelopment, place still falling to bits and DCC  have pissed away a million on never to be used design plans.
Awful news. Money now spread around 3 grounds two of which have private money available and are getting tax payers funds instead.
Total f**k up all round.
Would agree money has been wasted but ploughing on would waste even more. Half the cost to redevelop now. If you thought DCC we’re gonna spend 35m on Dalymount you’re off your head. 
History is retained now, No more reliance on the shopping centre being redeveloped, no 2 year (which was more likely 5) move to Tolka. 
All positive. 

It would have been an awful shame if it had been knocked completely. Part of the appeal of the ground is that it's not a typical modern stadium.

Realistically, neither club wanted to ground share, and there's no reason why there can't be 2 stadiums on DNS. And the fact that only half the ground (just about!) is in operation at the moment, you'd hope the redevelopment of the Connaught and Des Kelly should effect things too much.

Edited by The Huntacha - 12 May 2022 at 7:46pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 9:29pm
I'd like to see some action with LOI grounds instead of fookin plans plans plans. Anyone can draw up a plan. How about fookin acting on one. Apart from Tallaght when was the last time anything was done anywhere? Donkeys years. Joke
I love beer gardens
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

I'd like to see some action with LOI grounds instead of fookin plans plans plans. Anyone can draw up a plan. How about fookin acting on one. Apart from Tallaght when was the last time anything was done anywhere? Donkeys years. Joke
This. Yap yap yap , ffs get something, anything, f**king done.

No Pasaran!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 8:48pm
Talbot with 2 big saves but probably deserve to be ahead at half-time. A bit more composure with the final pass near their goal and we could have another goal or 2.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 9:21pm
Been a very poor 2nd half. Dundalk deserve to be ahead, working far harder than we are to win 2nd balls, etc. Some ball by Ward for Benson's goal.

I don't know how Junior is still on the pitch. He's lost some amount of possession.

F*cking Twardek. Trademark step-over and crosses it straight out of play with his first involvement.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 9:29pm
Twardek & Junior are sh*te. 
Bohs are f**king ridiculous LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 9:32pm
Twardek again LOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 6:47pm
FFS FFS .. announce a friendly away Vs Union the weekend I've booked to bring the kids back to Ireland. Had no idea 
. Great city and a great venue to get to in the forest. 

Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 8:57pm
needed that win last night keeps us in with a shout of a euro spot looks like that will be a tight enough battle for the minor places   looks like  rovers win the league by a good margin .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:25pm
By far the better side first half, and probably even second half but just can’t defend. Absolutely appalling at the back, consistently 
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 12:06pm

By far the better side first half, and probably even second half but just can’t defend. Absolutely appalling at the back, consistently 

Cant understand why Junior is through the middle & Promise is on the wing. Makes no sense to me. Long still doesn't appear to have any idea of what his best team is either.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 6:26pm

LOL bohs had the better of about fifteen minutes while one down. They seem to think three consecutive attempts in one move, all missed, should equal a three goal turnaround. Pat's have been rubbish lately, but bohs are absolutely rubbish.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

LOL bohs had the better of about fifteen minutes while one down. They seem to think three consecutive attempts in one move, all missed, should equal a three goal turnaround. Pat's have been rubbish lately, but bohs are absolutely rubbish.
If you think Bohs were bad yesterday you should watch them every week LOL
Bohs had twice as many shots, all the corner kicks and the majority of first half possession. 3 great goals from Tunde was the difference between the teams
Millwallrob View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millwallrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 9:45pm
where would anyone recommend to park at dalymount 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 8:33am
I'd always park off one of the side streets on North Circular road.

Edited by horsebox - 26 May 2022 at 12:46pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 285>
  Share Topic