You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 11:47am
Take your oil sonny,theres a good lad.
Sponsored Links

ONLY1ROVERS View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Take your oil sonny,theres a good lad.

3-1
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 12:28pm
Gutted we got turned over but Boez deserved their win, Bradley would want to shut the fck up given the enemy an incentive fckin thicko, dissapointing home crowd really but that is what happens with the bandwagon
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Gutted we got turned over but Boez deserved their win, Bradley would want to shut the fck up given the enemy an incentive fckin thicko, dissapointing home crowd really but that is what happens with the bandwagon

The only Hoop talking sense
El Puto Amo
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 1:09pm
How is 4534 a poor crowd in LoI terms???
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 3:28pm
Played the way we've been doing all season, very well in spells but more determined to see out the win, especially after conceding so soon. After the 1st goal. 2 good goals.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 4:43pm
Now that the pints have subsided (got a sprained ankle for my troubles during some of the celebrations at the end Cry) the game against Derry and then last night are a microcosm of our season. Obviously Rovers is a match the team will raise their game for but its been a story of play like dog sh*t one week and then raise it and play brilliantly the next. We'll probably be safe now, 3 points altogether out of the next two games would be very good. 

if we can prioritise holding onto Fudser Sule, Izzy, Dinny, Ward, Oscar Brennan, Supple, O'Hora and Cornwall next year and build from there i'd be very happy.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 8:49pm
Any news on the bozos victory parade .
SEASON 2017 ROVERS 3 bozos 1. ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

if we can prioritise holding onto Fudser Sule, Izzy, Dinny, Ward, Oscar Brennan, Supple, O'Hora and Cornwall next year and build from there i'd be very happy.

Supple I can't see going anywhere, Sule is probably the most important imo, 20 years old an can definitely play at a higher level.
Brennan I've never been overly impressed by, O Hora seems a real talent
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 12:07am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Supple I can't see going anywhere, Sule is probably the most important imo, 20 years old an can definitely play at a higher level.
Brennan I've never been overly impressed by, O Hora seems a real talent

I would agree that im not blown away by Brennan or anything but he's a player to have in your squad IMO, a good solid and usually reliable player
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:37pm
great goal by akinade, fine looking player.ClapClap
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:26pm
Sweet jesus someone take that last comment down, fckin moron, another fine example of why us shams as fans and a club are detested country wide with fckwits like him and his shoite Clown
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 2:22pm
Would be happy with a good performance tonight. Can't expect anything from Cork away but a point would be fantastic
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 3:33pm

Would be happy with a good performance tonight. Can't expect anything from Cork away but a point would be fantastic

I think you will get a point tonight. I was trying my best to watch both games the other night, although I ended up focusing on the drama in the windy house, and was very impressed by Bohs.
City were very slack at the back, should have been at least two down, and didn't look a threat at the other end until Shep moved back on the right and Campion came on. I hope I'm wrong, I want this wrapped up as quickly as possible now, but could see Bohs getting something.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 4:12pm
Bohs were also excellent against city in dalymount on good Friday too and very unlucky not to get something out of the game. Dont know why have a feeling this could be a cracker.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Bohs were also excellent against city in dalymount on good Friday too and very unlucky not to get something out of the game. Dont know why have a feeling this could be a cracker.

It's been next to impossible to predict how we'll play this season. Either going to give yous a hell of a game tonight or you'll win 2 or 3-0 with us having barely a shot on target. Very little middle ground
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 5:19pm
Id unbelievably take a draw tonight so that we wouldnt have the possibility of winning the title on a Monday night up at Harps. Frankly, a ridiculous comment when you think about it but thats how far ahead we are.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
Been a good game so far
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 285>
  Share Topic