You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Question: I've been a few Bohs games this year and the place has been close to full capacity in every game, compared to last year and previous years, attendance has increased significantly? any particular reason.

close to capacity?? Apart from 3 empty sides of the ground off course
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

Question: I've been a few Bohs games this year and the place has been close to full capacity in every game, compared to last year and previous years, attendance has increased significantly? any particular reason.

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:11pm

was thinking about this myself recently
People having a few quid to spend
The last (supposed) season in Dalymount
The gritty and decent performances in the last few weeks anyway
There seems to be a fair positive atmosphere around the club
League attendances are up all over the country

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:23pm
Good gate v Dundalk the other night and enjoyable to watch . Game in hand over Rovers could narrow the gap . The Rovers could drop points away at Oriel then the big Dublin derby on the 28th could see Bohs over take Rovers
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 1:15am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

was thinking about this myself recently
People having a few quid to spend
The last (supposed) season in Dalymount
The gritty and decent performances in the last few weeks anyway
There seems to be a fair positive atmosphere around the club
League attendances are up all over the country

Pies and craft beer
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 2:02am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Pies and craft beer

The craft beer is enough of a reason for me to into the ground ealry, instead of the local pubs, TBF.
City Till I Die
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

Sides of the ground that are closed have a capacity of 0, so there is only 2 sides of ground open and Bohs have been getting excellent home crowds from the games I was at/seen on Soccer Republic.

2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:26am
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Pies and craft beer

The craft beer is enough of a reason for me to into the ground ealry, instead of the local pubs, TBF.

Oh I was being 100% serious. Love going to Dalymount
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Good gate v Dundalk the other night and enjoyable to watch . Game in hand over Rovers could narrow the gap . The Rovers could drop points away at Oriel then the big Dublin derby on the 28th could see Bohs over take Rovers

that match will have to be rearranged as shamrock are playing the night before in europe

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 11:58am
sh*t result friday... Finn harps wanted that bit more and looked more comfortable as the game wore on.crackimg first goal by them. So they were good for the win. Bohs as always look good in spells.

Ony consolation was the soup in finn park and playing darts with locals in cheers

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

sh*t result friday... Finn harps wanted that bit more and looked more comfortable as the game wore on.crackimg first goal by them. So they were good for the win. Bohs as always look good in spells.

Ony consolation was the soup in finn park and playing darts with locals in cheers

Watched it on a dodgy stream. that second goal looked horrific.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:48pm
Kaleem Simon & Jamie Doyle both released, never rated Simon, thought Doyle was decent
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 11:30pm
Great performance tonight by the lads    some laugh afterwards ripping the piss out of the piggies too,what a waste of money indeed! Big thanks due to fatmouth bradley for motivating our squad,fool.can you do our teamtalk every week?anyone else notice the sh*tebag in the funny costume slink off early?
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 12:07am
Great buzz there tonight. Akinade outstanding. 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 1:11am
beautiful night down in bandit country. "Our cup final" is it bradser rolling over a piss poor team is all it was. Easy win against wicklow's number 2 this week, up our game a bit again next week against Wicklows number one and hopefully three more points. Anything off this cork side would be a bonus.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 29 Jul 2017 at 1:13am
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
ONLY1ROVERS View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 11:22am
LOL The filth had their big day out so when is the victory parade around the slums of D7???. Still we have this seasons 2-1, 0-2 and 3-1 so 2017 like most sessons the filth are in the Super Hoops shadow
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 11:30am
bitter little piggies!f**k off back to always ultras scumweb you filthy soapdodging toerag...what a waste of money .
ONLY1ROVERS View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 11:33am
So gives us another laugh hows the filths stadium development going . Season 2017 Super Hoops 3 filth 1.ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 285>
  Share Topic