You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 6:22pm
at least we weren’t pelting your keeper with fireworks .
Agree though lots of IRA/Orange bastard nonsense , really embarrassing but this fixture attracts a shockingly stupid bunch of shapers, I’d f**k em all out and ban them really.
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:19pm
Poor enough atmosphere I thought but enjoyed it, the pitch was a great leveller 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:35pm
I actually think we do better against them in Tallaght, long and crolys style is to pass it and the good pitch down there suits us. Hard to tell what either side is like on a day like that though, wish it had been last night.the loss of dinny in the warm up was a blow but I wouldn’t feel either side will be too worried or overly happy with performances. O’Brien would be a loss to them,Talbot and Corcoran a bigger blow to us, along with the suspension of Lyons for that daft red.8 yellows I think plus a red in a game that hadn’t a dirty blow in it, few mistimed but that’s all.all said a deserved win for them though, they won centre mid and that wins games.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:07pm
sh*te game on a sh*te pitch in sh*te weather with a sh*te ref surprisingly gave a sh*te result. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 11:25pm
LOL
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:08pm
what was Talbot doing for the goal....looked an uncomfortable save..with his legs????or did he spill the ball?bohs had a couple of chances to clear the ball but never took them..
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 4:38am
Ye I've only seen bad angles of the goal but it looks like he made a meal of the save. Conditions must be factored in though too I suppose.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 7:03am
he was injured, hobbling for the last 10 minutes, long should’ve subbed him
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 7:39am
Will it keep him out for long? Havent read anything about it.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 7:51am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Will it keep him out for long? Havent read anything about it.
He was wearing one of those orthopedic brace boots after the game anyway. Dunno how long he’ll be out for
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 8:58am
Cheers, never a good sign.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 9:40am
I reckon he got injured when he came for the ball and slipped towards the end of the game. Definitely wasn't a contact injury, so not a good sign. That's what the squad depth is for i suppose, big chance for McGuinness.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 2:29pm

There was a vid circulating over the weekend of about 30 lads having a dust up in Phibsboro after the match. Was there really much point in moving the game to Saturday, did it make much difference to the policing situation?  

Edited by MC Hammered - 17 Feb 2020 at 2:32pm
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

There was a vid circulating over the weekend of about 30 lads having a dust up in Phibsboro after the match. Was there really much point in moving the game to Saturday, did it make much difference to the policing situation?  

Twas absolute nonsense moving the game. 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 10:13am
The guards dispersed immediately after the game leading to that scenario. They were doing nothing, along with stewards, to stop people casually walking across the pitch during the game, let both sets of fans out at the same time at full time and then f**ked off home. 

If they're going to argue that the game needed to be moved and all their overtime is justified, they'd want to start doing their jobs.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 9:31am
I hear you're racist now Bohs!

Image result for i hear youre a racist now father
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 11:29am
haven’t got the time to be racist full time though Savo LOL
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 11:52am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

haven’t got the time to be racist full time though Savo LOL

The hipsterism takes up most of the day i'd say.  And at night you just like a cup of tea!  
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 285>
  Share Topic