Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 285>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

RTÉ coverage cancelled as they deemed it unsafe for their staff. 

Just seen that. Fck sake these are the type of things we need to stop happening in the league. No proper facilities and now we cant see the game.
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 1:37pm
for f**k sake. What a joke. 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Just seen that. Fck sake these are the type of things we need to stop happening in the league. No proper facilities and now we cant see the game.
Yet with the exact same weather, Final Score from Northern Ireland will have every game on.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 2:38pm
how can i get a stream online (not a great quality it must be said) where a lad is clearly operating a camera and rte couldnt send a lad up beside him or at least get access to the feed?
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 2:56pm
yep skorlive using the gantry no bother
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 2:59pm
you’re not missing much absolute sh*te so far, scummy missile throwing monkey boys slightly less sh*t than us although their keeper has made a terrific stop from a free to keep it 0-0 
Ref terrible Bohs have 3 yellows not a f**kin tackle in the game.
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 3:59pm
Stephen Bradley its happened again.....Big smile
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 4:15pm
you cruel bugger
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 4:17pm
thought we’d held out there, two great chances to win it fluffed , no complaints really. We’ll be ok this season
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The greatest league in the world 
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Away jersey article in the Indo

Apparently "Protestants not Welcome" though. Sectarian chants today showing boez attaching themselves to progressive causes is nothing more than a marketing gimmick.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:35pm
what were they chanting Tones? And does a few morons chanting something really mean that the club as a whole is a hotbed of sectarianism. If thats the logic, the Shamrock Rovers are a club filled with violent thugs based on my experience of seeing a few of their fans fighting one time. 

Cork and Shels too after a few dopes last night. 

Edited by Sham157 - 15 Feb 2020 at 5:37pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Apparently "Protestants not Welcome" though. Sectarian chants today showing boez attaching themselves to progressive causes is nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

I doubt that happened.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

what were they chanting Tones?

Orange Bastard at Alan Mannus.

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I doubt that happened.

Yeah sorry for the quotes there it makes it look like I meant they were chanting "protestants not welcome", they weren't. I was just trying to make a parallel with the away shirt.

The chant was "orange bastard" at Alan Mannus. Plenty of boez fans on twitter confirming it.

Edited by Tony Cousins - 15 Feb 2020 at 5:50pm
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 6:05pm
Nothing to be taken from that game. Conditions ruined it, someone was gonna benefit, turned out to be them. With three flares/smoke bombs yet again thrown at Talbot and a bohs fan unconscious outside the back page we need to have a conversation about whether we want away fans at this fixture. AGS not doing their job to anything remotely like a satisfactory degree. Tallaght games are policed properly, this is not.

Tough one to take but was always going to be a roll of the dice about who would win given the weather.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 15 Feb 2020 at 6:06pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 6:06pm

I doubt that happened.

Yeah sorry for the quotes there it makes it look like I meant they were chanting "protestants not welcome", they weren't. I was just trying to make a parallel with the away shirt.

The chant was "orange bastard" at Alan Mannus. Plenty of boez fans on twitter confirming it.

This is true, but we didn't throw flares at his head. 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 6:08pm

I doubt that happened.

Yeah fair enough.
I was there at the tunnel and heard it, doubt it was any more than 1 or 2 and would be surprised if Mannus heard it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 285>
  Share Topic