Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 285>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 9:28am
His record prior to Bohs is appalling, it doesn’t say much for the league.
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Andre Wright under contract for next year is great news too 

I agree. I know Lads get frustrated with him, but I think He has everything in his locker, maybe with confidence He can burst on. No other player like him in the league for hanging on to the ball.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 10:07am
Delighted. A very good player has a lot to him. Can’t understand his poor record prior to joining he impressed in the friendly v chelsea and kicked on from there.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 10:27am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

His record prior to Bohs is appalling, it doesn’t say much for the league.

In fairness, Pat Hoban's record over in England is pretty poor too. Can't say i saw either of them in england, could be a lot of reasons why that's the case. Happy to have him signed up if true, good strikers are a rarity in this league.

Disappointed that Leahy is on his way to Dundalk, had thought he might go abroad, but best of luck to him. Fantastic left back for us and gave us one of the best moments in many years down in Talla. We are lucky enough to have another very promising young left-back in Kirk that is ready to make the step up, so hopefully we won't feel the loss too much.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 11:28am
I saw Hoban a couple of times in England, looked out of his depth.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:01pm

Whobin is a totally different player over here 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Whobin is a totally different player over here 
Aren’t they all! 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 10:16pm
Wow. Just wow, after losing half a squad, building a new side only to be hit by a huge injury list running throughout the season this manager qualifies for European competition with a part time set up. Best bohs manager ever, by a mile. Thanks kL and to tc too, absolute legendsClap
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 12:35am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Wow. Just wow, after losing half a squad, building a new side only to be hit by a huge injury list running throughout the season this manager qualifies for European competition with a part time set up. Best bohs manager ever, by a mile. Thanks kL and to tc too, absolute legendsClap

Enjoy it mate. What a season. What a team Clap
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 2:03am
Bohs on European Duty hopefully Eastern Europe
With good weather, cheap booze,and cheap dirty hookers

Edited by brissy - 19 Oct 2019 at 2:04am
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 2:05am
Any idea when the draw is?ladts year was 2nd of June (I think)

Edited by brissy - 19 Oct 2019 at 2:10am
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 2:43am
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

18th of June. Match on 11th of July.

Edited by corkery - 19 Oct 2019 at 2:43am
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

18th of June. Match on 11th of July.

Going by wikipedia, the draw will be the 16th, and the first leg on the 9th July.

What an achievement by the players and management team considering the resources available. Already 10 points better off than last season's total. Hopefully there won't be wholesale changes at the club when the season finishes, and Long and Croly get to build on the work that's already been put in.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:35am
Will they have money to spend on players?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 11:41am
They will, but our main investment will be the new training centre for all our teams, that’s the priority.long will improve the team though, few names mentioned as coming in next season already and he’s got his eye on a few young lads coming back from England again, should be a few announced next week.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 3:10pm
In terms of the Europa League draw / ranking  does it make a difference if Derry get 3rd or would both teams be in at the same round ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

In terms of the Europa League draw / ranking  does it make a difference if Derry get 3rd or would both teams be in at the same round ?

It's the same. All three sides enter in the first qualifying round proper. It doesn't make any difference to seeding either.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:07pm
SD44
Thanks.. hope somewhere nice and convenient from Munich á la Salzburg last time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 285>
  Share Topic