You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 9:32pm
1-1 tonight with PAOK in the u19 euros. Decent draw good performance but a missed penalty cost the lads.Clap
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 10:59am
Have to say that was a cracking game. 2 good footballing sides, the standard was class, it was a joy to watch. More than held our own and unlucky with a soft goal and a missed peno.

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 11:49am
Great crowd too over1200 with tv football on
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:03pm
Some mistake by the Cork keeper. Huge gaps at times between our midfield and back line could be an issue as the game goes on.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 10:08pm
Massive, f**king massive win given pats and Derry f**ked up. Thank you the gods of strange results much appreciated. We sing “we’re goin abroad” but starting to believe now.
Fellow bohsfan asked me four weeks ago would I trade the semi v rovers for a euro spot and the answer all day is yes, euro qualification means we hang onto our young talent for the first time under long, man deserves that he’s the best manager we’ve had I’ve been following this team for over 40 years and never has it felt as good as this
Batman123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 5:15pm
Great game. Surprised not to have seen more of the lads into the senior team during the season. 
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 10:14pm
Big performance and big win. Dundalk may have been on their hols but a three goal margin rather than one wouldn't have flattered us. Europe so close I can smell it now.... 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 10:35pm
We’re there, relax to f**k!
We’re Goin Abroad!!!LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 12:29am
Stopped their unbeaten streak, fair play. Deserve you trip to Albania...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 1:59am
Even more to celebrate in Tbilisi
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 10:01am
Danny Grant called up to the 21s Clap

Great win last night, second half performance was excellent too 

🎶we’re goin abroad🎶
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Stopped their unbeaten streak, fair play. Deserve you trip to Albania...

Knew our nearest and dearest would be pleasedLOL
All about the money though it’s been 10 years since we were last in a position to offer our best young players contracts for the following season practically rebuilt side this season again long is a miracle worker. Manager of the year by a f**king mile
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:38am
Is that true about Darragh Leahy going to Dundalk OldBilly?

What's his contract situation? We got 2 great seasons out of him, but it'd be a kick in the stones if we got nothing for him, even though he cost nothing.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:47am
Breslin from long ford on his way here it said on our forum, a rumour only. Kirk well up to stepping in though, he’s a good lad. Hard to see leahy turn down a full time contract with Dundalk, would’ve thought his next move would be abroad though.

Edited by oldbilly - 18 Oct 2019 at 8:49am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Breslin from long ford on his way here it said on our forum, a rumour only. Kirk well up to stepping in though, he’s a good lad. Hard to see leahy turn down a full time contract with Dundalk, would’ve thought his next move would be abroad though.
Some good young lads at Longford, there will be a few moving on to better things in the off season I’d say. 
Leahy to Dundalk was the big rumour 12 months ago, wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him go. 

With European football within touching distance I’d hope only a few players will be moving on 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:58am
Andre Wright under contract for next year is great news too 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 9:12am
Is it?
Thought he was a bit meh in the games I've seen him play.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 9:27am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is it?
Thought he was a bit meh in the games I've seen him play.
He’s been left too isolated a lot of the time. 
He’s a great touch and close control and can finish. I’m happy with that 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 285>
  Share Topic