You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 285>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:40am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Talbot has made one absolute tit of himself, hasn't he celebrated in front of opposition fans a couple of times this year already? Bohs fans making an absolute show of themselves on twitter too, plenty of them saying Kearns deserved it and calling him a scumbag LOL

No, If anything He has actually gone over to Away fans and applauded them. Perhaps with the exception of Rovers

And Talbot rescued the UCD keeper from the Melee ffs and took him to the side. 

Timewasting and gamesmanship all part of the game and UCD availed of it, but dont be blaming Bohs players for any of the messing.

So he either has or he hasn't. Which is it?
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:44am
In fairness to Talbot getting pelted with lighters & bottles and abused in tallaght then celebrating is fair game. 
Some absolute bellends on twitter crying over Talbot having a go at the keeper, was he right probably not but I wouldn’t change him & you can sure if Rovers had any players with a bit of heart like that he’d a club hero. 
The fan who chased the keeper should be banned from all grounds full stop. 

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:47am
There’s a 4 man shoving match  in the mayo Kerry game before a ball is kicked at the weekend yet lads are calling for player bans and fines over this incident because it’s Bohs. 
sh*te like this hurts the league, petty 1 upmanship. Embarrassing 
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Spudgunn1980 Spudgunn1980 wrote:

Talbot has made one absolute tit of himself, hasn't he celebrated in front of opposition fans a couple of times this year already? Bohs fans making an absolute show of themselves on twitter too, plenty of them saying Kearns deserved it and calling him a scumbag LOL

No, If anything He has actually gone over to Away fans and applauded them. Perhaps with the exception of Rovers

Timewasting and gamesmanship all part of the game and UCD availed of it, but dont be blaming Bohs players for any of the messing.

Its irrelevant. your saying He made a tit of himself and Im saing He has applauded away fans and rescued the UCD Goalie from the Mellee. Im not gonna be taken down a tangent of what happens against rovers.

Talbot acted above his years last night and could have easily been the one to physically have a go at the UCD keeper.

We should be talking about the immaturity of the UCD keeper for ffs. It was uincalled for and He wasnt getting abused by the Boihs fans We were just booing his timewasting.

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 10:06am
Who gives a sh*t about the UCD keeper, he's a nobody. Let him give it large if he wants to. He has achieved what the club he supports has been unable to do in about 3 years now in beating us, so fair play to him. He's free to do it, just like Pender, Talbot et al are free to confront him over it, and just like Talbot is free to rub it in at the pig sty, which lasts well longer in the memory. Thumbs Up

If Andre Wright turns out a decent striker who can hold the ball up, be involved in the play and contribute goals (or at least 2 of those 3 things) we'll be fine. If not, and no other strikers are out there, we're f**ked. Simple as that really
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 10:16am

Its irrelevant. your saying He made a tit of himself and Im saing He has applauded away fans and rescued the UCD Goalie from the Mellee. Im not gonna be taken down a tangent of what happens against rovers.

Talbot acted above his years last night and could have easily been the one to physically have a go at the UCD keeper.

We should be talking about the immaturity of the UCD keeper for ffs. It was uincalled for and He wasnt getting abused by the Boihs fans We were just booing his timewasting.

Read back. I never said anything of the sort and i never brought Rovers into the equation here. You're confusing me with someone else.

I made a point about the scumbag trying to attack him. Are you justifying that because he was timewasting?
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 10:55am

Read back. I never said anything of the sort and i never brought Rovers into the equation here. You're confusing me with someone else.

I made a point about the scumbag trying to attack him. Are you justifying that because he was timewasting?

You hopped in on the point that He either does or doesnt celebrate in front of away fans. I clearly stated He didnt and actually did the opposite. With one exception.

And no at what point did I defend a some fan having a go at the keeper.

Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:11am

You hopped in on the point that He either does or doesnt celebrate in front of away fans. I clearly stated He didnt and actually did the opposite. With one exception.

Okay. So he has celebrated in front of opposition fans albeit just the once as you put it. Thanks for confirming that
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:28am

Okay. So he has celebrated in front of opposition fans albeit just the once as you put it. Thanks for confirming that

And thanks for giving me the chance to defend him and let you know that He rescued the UCD keeper from the Mellee. 

And also the very reason I seldom ever enter a discussion on forums

Tiresome
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:20pm
Having just seen the incident for the first time you're right and I take back what I said about Talbot, dunno why everyone on twitter was saying he attacked Kearns for it.

Brilliant sh*thousery from Kearns though, love it.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:22pm
I’ve just watched the video a few times, fair play to Talbot who actually steps in and gets him away from Detser & Buckley who should both be looking at red cards now 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:40pm
link?
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:51pm
It's on Soccer Republic twitter

Who is the Bohs player pulling Kearns hair from behind?LOL The fan confronting him is some clown, pushing an elderly steward too.

Edited by belt - 16 Jul 2019 at 3:49pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

There’s a 4 man shoving match  in the mayo Kerry game before a ball is kicked at the weekend yet lads are calling for player bans and fines over this incident because it’s Bohs. 
sh*te like this hurts the league, petty 1 upmanship. Embarrassing 

Waht the f**k has native irish hobbies got to do with a football match ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 1:13pm
If you give it out you should be able to take it - having said that Kearns didnt really receive any stick other than his timewasting being pointed out to the ref. If that's what hes retaliating for its very weird/bizarre but best of luck to the kid.

He's a UCD player contracted to UCD who beat us though LOL other teams claiming the win as their own is a bit like celebrating the postman riding your missus
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 1:14pm
hopefully the dope chasing after Kearns pays the fine before we ban him, tit.
Shameful behavior from some fans get a life ffs it’s a football game.
UCD well worth the win we were shockingly bad, need a lift on Sunday now, maybe a good reality check last night.
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Who is the Bohs player pulling Kearns hair from behind?LOL

Keith Buckley. There's a photo of him sticking his fingers in Kearns eyes as well.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 2:33pm
He’s definitely guilty using that photo LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 285>
  Share Topic