You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 286>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 5:54pm
Quality business. Clap
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 5:37am
Very important to have the majority of the squad on longer term deals, especially in Talbot, Mandriou, and Levingston's cases.

I thought Mandriou was already contracted until the of the 2020 season though?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 8:42pm
I hear there was a minute's silence for my mate Timmy before tonight's game.. Timmy a long time Bohs regular.with his lad Charlie 

RIP Timmy 
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 8:48pm
Actually if anyone is at the game and there is an article on Timmy in the match programme I would appreciate a copy. 
Can reimburse the costs.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 10:35pm
One of the best, if ya can call it that, minute silence I've been part of. Coulda heard a pin drop. Sorry no programme.

Thought we(Derry) played well, and a little unlucky not to come away with the win. 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

One of the best, if ya can call it that, minute silence I've been part of. Coulda heard a pin drop. Sorry no programme.

Thought we(Derry) played well, and a little unlucky not to come away with the win. 

Yous had the better chances but got visibly very tired after the hour. Draw probably the fair result on the balance of the overall play, unless you consider the fact we couldn't have scored in 90 hours of play tonight.

Underwhelmed by our performance tonight but ill happily take the result given our injuries, the quick turnaround and our positions in the table. Also puts another point between us and Pats.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 11:13pm
Derry better first half, Bohs better in the second. Draw definitely the fair result. 
Andy Lyons for Bohs was excellent tonight, he’s a seriously talented young fella
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 1:19am
Draw fair result, actually thought we could have snuck it second half but Derry should have won it when Parkhouse f**ked up his chance after that Benny Hill interception. Got away with that one, big time. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 2:34pm
Derry had a lot less control after McNamee got taken off. His anticipation was excellent and he intercepted a lot. Once he went off, Bohs took more control.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:15pm
How did Leahy play at CB against Derry? Remember it being mentioned as a potential future position for him on the Toulon thread.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

How did Leahy play at CB against Derry? Remember it being mentioned as a potential future position for him on the Toulon thread.

Ok, but he didn't look a natural there. Finnerty did most of the defending.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:30pm
Barring a similar injury scenario, I doubt he'll see much game time as a CB at this stage in his career. Too good as a one-on-one defender to be playing anywhere but LB IMO.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:20pm

I'm sure he was playing left full?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:21pm
Yeah it was a random enough one the other night. We were unusually light on the bench at centre half and obviously didnt anticipate an injury to Barker. He won't play very many minutes for us at CB unless a similar scenario arises again when three of Cornwall, Finnerty, Barry and Barker are out.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:46pm

That was The OShea (iirc) who suggested that while saying he was one of the worst players in the starting 11 so we’ll say no more about that. 
I’d expect either McCourt or Allardice to fill in on Friday should they be needed 

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 5:35pm
AFC Wimbledon looking to buy Andy Lyons, first offer is derisory, shout be told to f**k off. He’s bags of potential
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 6:13pm
Any idea on the fee they offered? I wouldn't be in any rush if I was him. Would be better to gain more first team experience and develop a bit more physically before moving to England.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 11:46pm

Any idea on the fee they offered? I wouldn't be in any rush if I was him. Would be better to gain more first team experience and develop a bit more physically before moving to England.

€15k apparently. Laughable offer.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 286>
  Share Topic