Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

The thing is if they punish Shels away fans its the home team that get punished by loss of ticket revenue. THey should punish the home leg of shels next game but as TV is in town they probably wont.

Yep fully agree and I said the same myself when Bohs were banned from Drogheda. However the precedent is there now so I'd imagine it will be a similar punishment. Main difference here is that a linesman was hit as oppose to a player

I cant see them every stamp it out unless punishments get harsher and harsher forcing the clubs to self police properly

I was near the incident and in fairness, the Shels fans surrounded the area the smoke bomb was thrown from and apparently the culprit was identified and removed from the ground. By the time the guards got there he was gone and his mates wouldn't give up his name so no arrest was made and his name wasn't taken. Apparently he's a 16 year old already banned from Tolka Thumbs Down
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

I am not sure where Shels stand with the FAI but Bohs were on a suspended already for previous instances of behavior, listening to Duff in the paper today you could see a possible appeal .

If they ban us from attending the Galway match next week the club will accept it and move on. If they go beyond that I'd imagine the club would appeal. a nuisance either way - the actions of one ar*ehole ruins it for hundreds
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:54pm
I hate the idea of banning large groups of fans, it’s a few arseholes they’re in every club, f**king stewards and garda do their f**king jobs.
No Pasaran!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 9:57am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I hate the idea of banning large groups of fans, it’s a few arseholes they’re in every club, f**king stewards and garda do their f**king jobs.

Yeah agreed - every club has them and very hard to control their actions. When you look at it from the FAI's point of view though, they need to take some action to try and stamp it out, and I'd take us being banned from going to Galway over a points deduction or large fine which will harm the club more 

Still haven't heard anything on the punishment yet. Was meant to be decided yesterday
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 1:05pm
yeah looks like they got away with it
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I agree but Id say it comes down to money and not paying them enough or enough of them to be bothered to really root out the messers. The only course is ban all the fans and hopefully they will self police to cop lads on. There again who would be arsed on a night out to get involved

Edited by OohAah... - 11 Apr 2024 at 1:08pm
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 2:16pm
Ban confirmed for next away match against Galway

Edited by OohAah... - 11 Apr 2024 at 2:16pm
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 2:28pm
Why is this on the Bohs thread? Anti Bohs discrimination
Danger here, OH NO
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:00pm
great win for the lads so much better than last week  hopefully have turned a corner but with us you never know.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Rolling boh Rolling boh wrote:

great win for the lads so much better than last week  hopefully have turned a corner but with us you never know.

Win the game in hand against Dundalk and we go joint second 😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:03pm
Great win & really impressive we kept calm & restricted Shels to so little after their pen. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 9:06am
A good win. Won’t be getting too excited though until the team can start showing some sort of consistency which is something they haven’t managed in a few seasons.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 10:38pm
Great win never in doubt really after we scored the onslaught never came ? , more away derby wins than the whole of last season 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 11:09am
Yeah good result but burnt too often last few seasons with Bohs and UTD as heralding in the dawn of a new era
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 2:28pm
well we’ve got a fair few doubtful plus Flores suspended, and the two long term injuries so any sort of win tonight would be a great result.
Flores , McDonnell , piszcek, Mathieson,plus a couple more , nasty looking list.
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:59pm
Lordy, that was utter muck.
Thoroughly undeserved win that, totally inept .

No Pasaran!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 10:04pm
An awful game to watch. Akintunde and McDaid changed the game. Byrne, Keita, McManus and Choraska were all very good.

Good win to get considering the squad was used. Will need a better performance to beat Drogheda though.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 10:26pm
A draw would have being  a fair result   but will gladly take the points ,a nice delivery with a good header for the goal with the subs making a bit of an impression. Every game will be tough enough so onto Drogheda  and big effort needed to make it three wins on the spin .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286>
  Share Topic