You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:48pm
Yeah I can do that for you 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Yeah I can do that for you 

That would be excellent. Have fired you off a PM.

BohsJohnny View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsJohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 6:36pm
Connolly and McDonnell both starting after being ruled out in the official preview from the club. Great stuff. 
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 8:35pm
poor first half  big improvement  needed and quick .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:27pm
Subs so poor, all comes back to recuitment, so so bad. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 11:21pm
a bad night really, that’s football.
We’ve got a gem of a keeper, he’s very good.
 Mills is a fine centre back. Connolly and Clarke put in a great shift.
Can’t wait for pisczek to get fit again, I’d play two up front, him and sten with Clarke in behind.
Rennie has a big job on though, we are way too slow in possesssion and build up, no tempo to our play at all.
And by f**k do we need a few non fairies in our midfield, I’ve never seen a bohs team so f**king soft, f**king kick someone you soft basterds
No Pasaran!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 11:25pm
Absolutely toothless tonight.  Nothing up front and did not look like scoring and so slow in possessions. Clarke I thought was the one player at times looked a threat and possibly Connolly but final ball let him down.  
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 12:15am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

a bad night really, that’s football.
We’ve got a gem of a keeper, he’s very good.
 Mills is a fine centre back. Connolly and Clarke put in a great shift.
Can’t wait for pisczek to get fit again, I’d play two up front, him and sten with Clarke in behind.
Rennie has a big job on though, we are way too slow in possesssion and build up, no tempo to our play at all.
And by f**k do we need a few non fairies in our midfield, I’ve never seen a bohs team so f**king soft, f**king kick someone you soft basterds
Sten should be absolutely nowhere near our first 11. I’ve seen oil tankers with better movement. 
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 11:19am
one of the most lethargic  performances I have seen for a while ,we had no zip in our play   which I thought we might have after the win in Galway . Huge task ahead for Alan especially with the league  so tight  ,at this early stage a battle to stay away from the bottom two places looks on the cards .
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Rolling boh Rolling boh wrote:

one of the most lethargic  performances I have seen for a while ,we had no zip in our play   which I thought we might have after the win in Galway . Huge task ahead for Alan especially with the league  so tight  ,at this early stage a battle to stay away from the bottom two places looks on the cards .

A very disappointing & underwhelming performance. Clarke looks like the only forward player who can make something happen. Connolly incredibly frustrating as usual..loads of work but no final ball. Hopefully it ends the Flores at CH experiment as mentioned already we are far too slow getting the ball through the thirds. For all McDonnell's endeavour he continually passes the ball backwards/sideways...we need more there & hopefully Flores back in midfield will help that. Agree that the GK looks good so far.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 11:35am
the only.slight positive of the night was seeing long get the reception. He deserved

Alot.of work to be done. Probably  better now Reynolds has a chance to see it all  that's if he can. He's still unproven himself as a a manager.
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

the only.slight positive of the night was seeing long get the reception. He deserved

Alot.of work to be done. Probably  better now Reynolds has a chance to see it all  that's if he can. He's still unproven himself as a a manager.

Yeah was in A when he walked past at the end of the game..he looked quite emotional.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 9:49pm
how is the no mention of a shels fans ban yet when they were quick off the mark to ban bohs fans from the drigheda game. 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 9:05am
In the Indo this morning 
Shelbourne will today find out their punishment when the FAI’s independent disciplinary panel considers the events at Weavers Park

Edited by TBWRA - 10 Apr 2024 at 9:06am
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 10:40am
The thing is if they punish Shels away fans its the home team that get punished by loss of ticket revenue. THey should punish the home leg of shels next game but as TV is in town they probably wont.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 1:23pm

The thing is if they punish Shels away fans its the home team that get punished by loss of ticket revenue. THey should punish the home leg of shels next game but as TV is in town they probably wont.

Yep fully agree and I said the same myself when Bohs were banned from Drogheda. However the precedent is there now so I'd imagine it will be a similar punishment. Main difference here is that a linesman was hit as oppose to a player
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Yep fully agree and I said the same myself when Bohs were banned from Drogheda. However the precedent is there now so I'd imagine it will be a similar punishment. Main difference here is that a linesman was hit as oppose to a player

I cant see them every stamp it out unless punishments get harsher and harsher forcing the clubs to self police properly
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 3:00pm
I am not sure where Shels stand with the FAI but Bohs were on a suspended already for previous instances of behavior, listening to Duff in the paper today you could see a possible appeal .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285>
  Share Topic