You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 286>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They are the main feature in the latest 'Football Weekends' magazine. 
Yeah picked one up out of curiosity , good article, say the readers are a right bunch of weirdos they’ll fit right in at ours!LOL
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They are the main feature in the latest 'Football Weekends' magazine. 
Yeah picked one up out of curiosity , good article, say the readers are a right bunch of weirdos they’ll fit right in at ours!LOL
It is the first time I have picked it up myself, I look at it every time I go in the newsagents  so I said I would take a proper look. It is very niche and geeky. I mean, I like a random trip that takes a match in myself, but I didn't there would be  a consistent market for such a glossy publication. 
Ye come out of it well though.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 9:40pm
we’re getting some amount of tourists visiting every home game now pm, Sweden Germany England the most frequent, although we do have Caracas bohs, our very own lunatic Venezuelan , home and away the last few seasons. Haven’t spotted him this season but doubtless he’ll show up in tallaght.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:17am
Just catching up on the highlights from Soccer Republic. That flick from Wardy around the defender was class Clap

Who hit the bar with the chip over the keeper? Great effort.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 7:04am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Just catching up on the highlights from Soccer Republic. That flick from Wardy around the defender was class Clap

Who hit the bar with the chip over the keeper? Great effort.
Devaney, he went close from distance in the first half. Great he’s back to full fitness 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 7:08am
Thumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 9:54am
Tesco acting the bollox in relation to the stadium redevelopment. Stadium itself is ok but problems are community aspects of the developments and plaza
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Tesco acting the bollox in relation to the stadium redevelopment. Stadium itself is ok but problems are community aspects of the developments and plaza

Every little helps......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 3:12pm
Dunne in by Tesco. 
Im back.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:01pm
It's the lidl things that slows things down
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:52pm
Young side out against Dundalk tonight. 7 changes made from the Finn Harps game.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:53pm

Young side out against Dundalk tonight. 7 changes made from the Finn Harps game.
Prioritizing UCD on Friday. Brave move
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:58pm
Was thinking the same. After a bad run of results, Dundalk should come flying out of the blocks and with UCD having their best game so far last Friday, it may not be the right time for such squad rotation. Have to trust in the management team after the start we've had though. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 8:17pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:38pm
Deserved a draw at least. Poxy way to lose, stupid tackle by Kirk with 10 seconds left of extra time.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:41pm

Deserved a draw at least. Poxy way to lose, stupid tackle by Kirk with 10 seconds left of extra time.

Pretty sickening but we played well with a much changed side. Not too much to worry about
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:44pm
Definitely deserved something out of that. Sick Dead
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:46pm
Thats the spirit lads Thumbs Up
Im back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 286>
  Share Topic