You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scott Hogan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 90>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

We were told this lad wanted to use the international breaks to work on fitness. 

What's he doing in New York then?!

Clearly that's all bullsh*t and he is stalling. 

If he scores the goals that get us to the world cup, I'll be delighted. But I'll probably never warm to him.
I think it's more of a case that he had UFC tickets and flights booked and he didn't want to miss the fight tbh
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Sponsored Links

Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

We were told this lad wanted to use the international breaks to work on fitness. 

What's he doing in New York then?!

Clearly that's all bullsh*t and he is stalling. 

If he scores the goals that get us to the world cup, I'll be delighted. But I'll probably never warm to him.

Dead right Rolo.  The rehab red herring's just an excuse.  He's stalling.  Waiting to see what or if anything happens in the January window I imagine.  

Hope the lads have given him a thing or two to thing about after Saturday.
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 9:46am
MON to have a proper sit down with him soon enough according to the Indo.

One player who may yet be in the squad for that crucial clash against Wales on March 24 is Scott Hogan. O'Neill has closely monitored the English-born Brentford striker's progress in the Championship and yesterday the manager revealed that he is due to hold talks with the 24-year-old.

"We'll certainly look at that. We certainly have the opportunity now coming up to Christmas and slightly after that, and the agent did say to me, that he would want to have a conversation so I would hopefully have that at one stage or another.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:06pm
Scores for Brentford after 33 seconds, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the PL in January
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:33pm
HES SCORED AGAIN!!! The mans unstoppable
LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:33pm
Scored another
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:35pm
If he moves to a PL side in January then I wouldn't rule out an England call up, especially if he keeps scoring like he's currently doing
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:36pm
On fire , let's hope he scores another six today . Hummmm who are they playing bye the way Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

If he moves to a PL side in January then I wouldn't rule out an England call up, especially if he keeps scoring like he's currently doing

He's well down the list, Troy Deeny cant get in their squad. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:50pm
Those are his first goals in a fair while, I think the PL talk has probably cooled down a bit
We're decent enough..
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:58pm

England are blessed with front options.
Kane, Vardy, Rashford, Sturridge. Very difficult to see him getting into the squad.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

England are blessed with front options.
Kane, Vardy, Rashford, Sturridge. Very difficult to see him getting into the squad.

Rooney, Welbeck, Austin, Deeney, Wilson, Walcott...

Edited by grannyrule - 28 Nov 2016 at 8:59am
The only way is up
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 9:01pm
MON said on Thursday he expects to meet him by Christmas or early in the New Year, so we should have some clarification within weeks.

Agree with those who say Hogan is a long way off an England place. Dwight Gayle of Newcastle has 11 goals in 13 games in the Championship, a £10m striker and is not even close to being picked by them.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 11:36am
17 goals in 21 games for SH.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 4:39pm
Scores vs Birmingham

In other news, water is wet
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 4:45pm
Scoring every game
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 5:00pm
We will be in a great position if he signs up for us. Going into the WC with guaranteed goal scorer would be massive.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

We will be in a great position if he signs up for us. Going into the WC with guaranteed goal scorer would be massive.

MON said again in the last couple of days he hopes to have a meeting with him soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 90>
  Share Topic