Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Site Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Sid Waddell's 'what racist abuse is acceptable and what isn't 'thread should at least have an eye cast over over it by moderators as to its suitability.

I felt , as an Irishman, compelled to send ErsatzThistle a private message of apology, such was my feeling of embarrassment.

+1
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 12:09am
Hard to disagree with that. In very bad taste.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 10:47pm
Can a limit be put on multi quotes or a hide function to stop the first few from being seen? Very hard to follow threads on a phone with multi quoting 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 4:27pm
What was the reasoning behind my two day suspension?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

What was the reasoning behind my two day suspension?
Your twice posted and deleted post in the US election thread. You seen it was deleted the first time and then reposted it verbatim later again. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 5:18pm
Would I also get a ban if I said I’m glad Hitler’s dead?

Ridiculous tbh.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 07 Nov 2020 at 5:18pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 5:34pm

Would I also get a ban if I said I’m glad Hitler’s dead?

Ridiculous tbh.
As ridiculous as you reposting something that was quietly deleted with no action taken in the hope that you got the hint? Instead, knowing it was deleted and I’m assuming (maybe giving you too much credit here) that you would have realised it was deleted by a mod for whatever reason, you went ahead and posted it again to be a smart arse which forced my hand. 

If you want to go around either calling for or promoting assassinations then set up your own forum and do so and then you can use your ridiculous Hitler argument as a defence. If someone posted the same thing about Biden, no doubt you and others would quite correctly have been screaming about it.

Anyhow, you asked why you got banned. I’ve explained why. Agree or disagree, it doesn’t bother me either way. Just don’t let it eat you up and consume youThumbs Up

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 5:50pm
No I didn’t realise the earlier one had been deleted.

Interesting you have decided to delete both posts, didn’t realise there was much sympathy on an Irish forum for a white supremacist who is part of the reason black citizens have been murdered in the USA.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 6:16pm

No I didn’t realise the earlier one had been deleted.

Interesting you have decided to delete both posts, didn’t realise there was much sympathy on an Irish forum for a white supremacist who is part of the reason black citizens have been murdered in the USA.
If it makes you feel better to use that angle, then go for it. Thumbs Up You’ve had your reason why you were suspended. Thats it. Until next time....
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 8:05pm
Top modding 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 4:37pm
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Server Error in Forum Application
An error has occurred while executing SQL query on database.
Please contact the Forum Administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_topic_count
File Name:- forum_topics.asp
Forum Version:- 12.00
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:09pm
I'm not able to upload any images on the site. There's no upload or browse button only "preview". I'm able to upload youtube videos but not images. The only images displaying are default ones. 

Would I need to create a folder first? 

It says the below above the left hand sided box where images are. 

Path: /uploads/public
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 3:27pm
Stopped working for me about 5 year ago
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 3:53pm
Yah it doesn't matter if you're quoting/replying or creating a new post either. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Stopped working for me about 5 year ago
This. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 6:55pm
Have you tried clicking the ‘post reply’ in the bottom left corner as opposed to the ‘reply’ option contained within an actual post? I had similar issues but it has been working ok lately.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Have you tried clicking the ‘post reply’ in the bottom left corner as opposed to the ‘reply’ option contained within an actual post? I had similar issues but it has been working ok lately.

Yeah its post reply that works for me. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 2:48pm
When I hit post reply in the bottom left - there is only an option to insert hyperlink and add email link.

When I choose reply in the top right - I get more options - One which says insert image - and just has

Enter the web address of the image
http://

When I paste in the link - the image doesn't show.

Previously, I had an option to upload to the site, and then insert the image from the gallery. That feature is not there for me.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic