Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Site Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 5:18pm
This is just a rant. 

Is there a ybig app? Typing on the phone using chrome is a pain. If I haven't ticked desktop site I can't type or post. Plus I've given up correcting the typos as it's just too much hassle. As a result some of posts have upper case and lower scattered throughout. It's like that sound of finger nails being scrawled on a blackboard...tis wrecking me head. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Sep 2019 at 5:18pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 5:41pm
The site simply doesn't work on a mobile device.

The screen usually splits in half.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

This is just a rant. 

Is there a ybig app? Typing on the phone using chrome is a pain. If I haven't ticked desktop site I can't type or post. Plus I've given up correcting the typos as it's just too much hassle. As a result some of posts have upper case and lower scattered throughout. It's like that sound of finger nails being scrawled on a blackboard...tis wrecking me head. 

What’s wrong with that, wonders Javier
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

This is just a rant. 

you   are a  BULLY my    wallflower
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 6:08pm
H

This is just a rant. 

Your sarcasm reminds me of a young SLIGO HORNET, EL GUERRILLA SARCASTICA 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 8:26pm
Getting a fair few of these screens in the past 24 hours. On both the work PC and laptop at home.

Server Error in Forum Application
An error has occurred while executing SQL query on database.
Please contact the Forum Administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_topic_count
File Name:- forum_topics.asp
Forum Version:- 12.00
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 8:33pm
Same.

Seems up and down 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Getting a fair few of these screens in the past 24 hours. On both the work PC and laptop at home.

Server Error in Forum Application
An error has occurred while executing SQL query on database.
Please contact the Forum Administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_topic_count
File Name:- forum_topics.asp
Forum Version:- 12.00

Denis Irwin contracted a virus and has been infecting the whole place

theworm2345 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 2:55pm

https://forum.ybig.ie/100000th-post_topic5401_page12.html

I am appalled and deeply saddened that nothing was done to celebrate the 10 Anniversary of such a truly seminal, momentous event in YBIG's history earlier this year.  Clearly the "powers that be" are too high up in their ivory tower to understand the overwhelming desire of the entire YBIG population to fete such an unprecedented treble.  I'd say there is an administrator available who knows how to properly commemorate such historic, landmark events.

Edited by theworm2345 - 26 Oct 2019 at 2:56pm
League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 3:00am
Originally posted by theworm2345 theworm2345 wrote:

Clearly the "powers that be" are too high up in their ivory tower to understand the overwhelming desire of the entire YBIG population to fete such an unprecedented treble.  I'd say there is an administrator available who knows how to properly commemorate such historic, landmark events.

Sadly, there isn't, so unfortunately for yerself, in these circumstances, I can only quote one of YBIG's greatest philosophers, Sligo Hornet. '' Nobody gives a fcuk''

Being well aware that this communication might upset yer somewhat delicate disposition, I can only attempt to reconcile the apathy of the YBIG masses with yer own sense of self importance by dedicating this suitably appropriate commemorative video clip to yer good self. 

Enjoy. 

1,000,000th Toilet Customer! - Trigger Happy TV

https://youtu.be/2K63DamsHRg

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
theworm2345 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 2:39pm
League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 8:06am
Those video advertisements on the bottom of the page are you very irritating! A pain in the hole to get rid of and it pauses Spotify too. 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm
Anyone else getting an irritating bingo ad that won't go away?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 9:03pm
cant delete pm in outbox so cant send any pms ( now I know some people might see that as a positive but still )

why am getting 'are you sure you want to leave this page' all the time

Edited by Newryrep - 08 Nov 2019 at 9:12pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

cant delete pm in outbox so cant send any pms ( now I know some people might see that as a positive but still )

why am getting 'are you sure you want to leave this page' all the time

seems to have been sorted
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 5:48pm

If there are 3 new posts on a thread, you click on them and read them, its still saying 3 new posts on the same thread when you go back to the main page
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 6:39pm

If there are 3 new posts on a thread, you click on them and read them, its still saying 3 new posts on the same thread when you go back to the main page

Have you been reading the Groundhog Day Thread?  Don't worry about it.  It's always doing that.

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 11:08pm
Sid Waddell's 'what racist abuse is acceptable and what isn't 'thread should at least have an eye cast over over it by moderators as to its suitability.

I felt , as an Irishman, compelled to send ErsatzThistle a private message of apology, such was my feeling of embarrassment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
  Share Topic