You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROI Section-Cleansing Task Force

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 11:36am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

JSL I've just read your PM to DublinDoc. Calling members "knackers" will not be tolerated. Count this as your third and final warning👍

Ban them all, and then ban prop for pretending to support Bohs

Clap
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 12:19pm
Poor little lambs
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 3:23pm
I notice that the boy band has skulked off back under his rock since SD smashed his vagina in for him LOL
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:10pm
This is totally unfair. My account has been suspended for over a week because I abused Dublin Dick in a PM. I accept I abused him but it wasn't one way traffic. So how did the mods find out? Did Dublin Dick go crying to them like a little bitch or were they reading my PM's? This forum is a failing koke.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:14pm
Suspending people over PMs is a bit much, unless preceded by warnings.

You can't defame someone over a PM, anyway.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I was warned. But not about abuse or defamation. I was warned not to criticise the Mods or post about them reading PM's. I fully expect to be banned again for these posts.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:35pm
Fcuk sake BSM unwarranted suspension of JSL 👎

Edited by Denis Irwin - 10 Feb 2016 at 10:41pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:38pm
I'm not sure BSM did it. I suspect it was McG. She's a right kunt altogether.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I was warned. But not about abuse or defamation. I was warned not to criticise the Mods or post about them reading PM's. I fully expect to be banned again for these posts.

I always thought you were taking the piss about the mods reading pms but your actually serious. Confused

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:04pm
What are you saying Bob? Are you telling us you can't read PM's. Do you think we're fcuking idiots? Who suspended me? Why? How did BSM know about my PM to Dublin Dick?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:13pm
yes you bog eejit we can't read pms. If we could do you not think there'd be a load more threads about it, and given that lots of posters fall around laughing at your paranoid posts, is another indication.

The only way I or any other mod can read a pm is by changing your password, now unless you think we can mind read, how are we supposed to do that without you going why does my password not work anymore. 

And if your wondering why we can change a password, here's a thought how many emails do you think we get going sorry lads I've forgotten my password.

So can you remove your tinfoil hat now?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:19pm
More horse manure. You're admitting you can change passwords. So can you access our passwords? I know for a 100% fact my PM's are being read by mods.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:22pm
You think maybe the recipient of your PM sent a screenshot to a mod? That could have happened.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:25pm
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting. Would you ever get over yourself. 

Can you explain how we can change your password back to what you made up originally? 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:26pm
I did mention that possibility earlier. If Dublin Dick says he did then that explains it but I don't think he will.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting. Would you ever get over yourself. 

Can you explain how we can change your password back to what you made up originally? 

Hardly that difficult if you can access passwords as well as PM's.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:30pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:39pm
Good bye JSL, it's been boring trying to explain the simple truth to you. Mr's Brown is on, as bad as it is, it's far better than conversing with the paranoid. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic