You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans Match in La Rochelle (match info page 7)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilly15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:22pm
Howya lads. Long time reader first time poster ;) Don't know how your picking this but would love to play if you could accept a newbie? Hoping to get involved a lot more in the lead up to the euros!
Sponsored Links

Skipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Only reading this now skipper, have had a terrible time of it also over the last 20 months with the death of 6 family members, latest been last Friday, if you ever need to vent anything just pm me, will be glad to be an ear for you on here (as i say most would) Thumbs Up

Thanks man
Stephen Irelands Superman Jocks!!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 6:06pm
Just sent a pm there to skipper there are 4 places available if people are interested pm me ASAP .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Padraig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 10:59pm
Would love to play in this, PM'd you there gufct
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 10:41am
Morning people we've two late dropouts so the first two pm's I get here are guarenteed a place in the squad for what promises to be a great occasion.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 7:00pm
Places Filled sorry lads.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:29pm
Right lads, coming out of retirement for this. Catalpa gigs 15th and 19th so free to attend the game and really looking forward to it. Gufct will send me the 22 contact details so I'll be in touch soon. Will be an honour again. 👍
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Right lads, coming out of retirement for this. Catalpa gigs 15th and 19th so free to attend the game and really looking forward to it. Gufct will send me the 22 contact details so I'll be in touch soon. Will be an honour again. 👍

good to hear FW... Played once before but wasnt under yourself... Just for reference I play like I play the guitar... very much a trapatoni notion of a full back.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:09pm
ClapClapClapClapClap
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:11pm
Unfortunately on a train from La Rochelle to Bordeaux when both fans games are going on. Anybody able to conference me in to both so I can join in with the abuse ?

Will be in La Rochelle the 15th for the gig though !
MarkBeaumont View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkBeaumont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 1:18pm
I hope the power won't be going to ur head and try to introduce any type of drinking ban the day before the game!!! 🍻🍻🍺
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by MarkBeaumont MarkBeaumont wrote:

I hope the power won't be going to ur head and try to introduce any type of drinking ban the day before the game!!! 🍻🍻🍺

Lesson one, never second guess the gaffer.

Lesson two, you've a few lessons to learn about my style.

😀😀
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
MarkBeaumont View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkBeaumont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by MarkBeaumont MarkBeaumont wrote:

Lesson one, never second guess the gaffer.

Lesson two, you've a few lessons to learn about my style.

😀😀

Sorry gaffer!!!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 6:12pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 6:56pm
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/euro-2016/irish-fans-to-play-french-counterparts-and-ballon-dor-winner-in-charity-match-for-late-irish-journalist-34673990.html

If you can't open gufct's link above!

Great work from Tommy and Nicolas for this. ClapClap
engpad View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:34pm
Look brilliant this lads, gutted I haven't had my name down earlier. 

If there's a squad place that opens up, let me know, would love to fill in. 

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:28pm
Can't wait to kick Jean Pierre Papin up in the air!
Theres only one sport that matters..
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Can't wait to kick Jean Pierre Papin up in the air!

All 11 lads going for him from the kick off LOLLOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic