You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans Match in La Rochelle (match info page 7)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 9:19am
€4 a pint at the fans match which is brilliant for France.Full bars , pre match and half time entertainment shuttle buses to the game plus catalpa after the game at the general humbert
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 9:24am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

€4 a pint at the fans match which is brilliant for France.Full bars , pre match and half time entertainment shuttle buses to the game plus catalpa after the game at the general humbert

Clap Clap Clap
barryn466 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryn466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 9:41am
is la rochelle far from center of bordeaux? that where me and mates staying, will try go there for that day and play ;)
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 10:27am
About a 2 hrs 30 minute drive.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 12:01pm
I think he was being sarcastic Kevin and its 2 hours closer than ToruΕ„ was to gdansk and Poznan 😜😜😜
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 12:41pm
Just 5 places left lads .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 1:57pm

Just 5 places left lads .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 2:11pm
Gear will be branded and numbered before French and Irish press Launch in the next 21 days.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 3:53pm
Some work you doing here Tommy Clap Clap Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:23pm
Can't wait to be involved in this. Was devastated to miss Torun!
Theres only one sport that matters..
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 4:23pm
gufct has sounded me out to take the squad again for this game, it really depends on how I'm fixed for time as I'll be gearing up for the Catalpa gig that evening, so at this stage I just don't know but anyone who wants the honour (and it was a real honour in Torun), at this stage, I'm only too happy if someone steps forward and I'll help in any way I can as well and hope I can attend the game if time allows it for me. Thumbs Up
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

gufct has sounded me out to take the squad again for this game, it really depends on how I'm fixed for time as I'll be gearing up for the Catalpa gig that evening, so at this stage I just don't know but anyone who wants the honour (and it was a real honour in Torun), at this stage, I'm only too happy if someone steps forward and I'll help in any way I can as well and hope I can attend the game if time allows it for me. Thumbs Up

FW. think a few of these guys might be interested. Tommy. Just make sure the jerseys are a little bigger than Italia '90...LOLLOL  you're doing a great job. I'll be on the touchline with Iodine on my studs in case of a row.Thumbs Up

FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 5:13pm
Think this fella might be interested in taking over. Says he's a bit old but plenty of experience. 

FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
barryn466 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryn466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 5:25pm

I think he was being sarcastic Kevin and its 2 hours closer than ToruΕ„ was to gdansk and Poznan 😜😜😜
no I was being serious didn't realise it was as far thought was only bout hour! In Bordeaux 16- 20 but still might go there for a day anyway !! Will check it out .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:54pm
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:55pm
**FrOsTy** View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **FrOsTy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 11:39am
Buzzing for this. I'm claiming it as a cap :)
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:16pm
The squad of 22 is now full lads apologies to those who didn't get in but I contacted all on the list and didn't receive replies from some. We are looking for Volunteers to give us a hand in La Rochelle for the few days beforehand be it fundraising or helping out on the actual evening of the match.

Shuttle buses will be laid on to transport People to and from the Stadium. There will be entertainment pre match and at half time plus full bars with Pints @ €4 plus food. We want to even outdo the Attendance in Torun and to cap it all we will be back in the square at Place de la Forche for Catalpa's gig and big party in General Humbert After.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic