You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vienna - November 12th 2016- Travel + Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 54>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:41am
Booked this last night, flight times a bit early but hard to beat it for value. Can only think AL have no idea what's on that weekend !!
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:49am
Originally posted by forza trapp forza trapp wrote:

Booked this last night, flight times a bit early but hard to beat it for value. Can only think AL have no idea what's on that weekend !!
And it's not as if they wouldn't have had any notice about the game being on that weekend considering it was announced last summer. I can only imagine they've forgotten about it since then. ClownLOL

Still, I'm not complaining. Cool
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:53am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Booked up. Direct and all. That's all trips sorted now for the year. I'd say AL were waiting to see what was happening with the Euro's first before opening flights, but god bless them for the price I paid.Wink 
Indeed, when you consider they could easily have really taken the p*ss with their direct flights as Ryanair have been doing with their Bratislava flights.

They know the weekend that's in it. AL and Ryanair have people with a list of events that Irish people will be travelling to in 2016. They've put it up to Ryanair now. Will MOL drop his price now to Bratislava. IF AL use common sense, they'll get more booking, and could easily put on bigger or more aircraft on that route. We'll see, and here's hoping.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:35am
£109 return, can't go wrong. Heathrow is a great option for lads living over in the UK, cracking times Thumbs Up
PJIRELAND View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PJIRELAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:14pm
Just booked for 157 return. Delighted with that.
YBIG Fantasy Football Champion 2013/2014.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

£109 return, can't go wrong. Heathrow is a great option for lads living over in the UK, cracking times Thumbs Up

Booked the same route - Thursday - Sunday. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:33pm
Alright don't have the time or money to another trip to Vienna so no use fooling myself .

Ahhhh Mrs Claret  booked the two of us for €161 each in total .

Hummmmm ribs again for sure at that super bar we all went to after the tour  Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:55pm
Yeah, the BA option out of Heathrow is great. There's plenty of options and the prices are also decent.

Incidentally, for Steve Amsterdam, the flights out of Amsterdam to Vienna are under €100 return. And the same is true from Dusseldorf for our NW German based posters.
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 1:21pm
Whats best with accomodation? Get booking or just leave it a couple of months? I bet you can book free cancellation at the minute cant you?
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:12pm
Yep, booked the A + O  near the train station ,free cancellation .
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

Whats best with accomodation? Get booking or just leave it a couple of months? I bet you can book free cancellation at the minute cant you?

Booking.com has a lot of nice options available at the moment with Free Cancellation 
SuperDub View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:08pm
Booked these flights earlier for €166 so I'm very pleased to get them at that price.

Edited by SuperDub - 08 Feb 2016 at 11:28pm
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:57pm
Just booked for €181.98. Missed the sub €160 flights as hadn't a minute to myself in work today but happy with that. Still a great price for direct flights.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:44pm
First time in about 5 years I have seen firstly, a decent price from AL to go anywhere near a match venue close to matchdays, secondly I can't ever remember a time where 2 days after a flight going up live, then put on here, that the flight still hasn't increased significantly. Tis still € 182 or something, anything under € 200 for a direct is cheap, it was about € 270 return last time off memory. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Fadqueen View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fadqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 11:30am
Got the flights at 180 happy days can't complain buzzin for it now.... An expensive year to be an Ireland fan 🙈🙈
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 12:26pm
Looks like I will be doing this alone. And by the looks of things, any other away's I do will be alone too. We shall see what happens Beer
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Looks like I will be doing this alone. And by the looks of things, any other away's I do will be alone too. We shall see what happens Beer

Beer
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 9:39pm
These flights are now over twice the price. Those who booked early got a great price.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 54>
  Share Topic