Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 3:08am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Vienna - November 12th 2016- Travel + Accom
Posted By: Salzburglilly
Subject: Vienna - November 12th 2016- Travel + Accom
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 1:23pm
Booked   A + O Wien Stadhalle14€ per night Thumbs Up

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Replies:
Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 2:18pm
The panic has started Evil Smile

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Fadqueen
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 2:28pm
Any particular cheap ways to get here might just try get something ridiculous cheap this early as it is very easy to get too 

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Fadqueen Fadqueen wrote:

Any particular cheap ways to get here might just try get something ridiculous cheap this early as it is very easy to get too 
Now Vienna would be easy i would say , now if you are looking for cheap the Brat-a sh*t -hole is the place for you .

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Fadqueen Fadqueen wrote:

fly into Bratislava,Budapest,Salzburg,Linz, etc,buses and trains are very reasonable.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 4:06pm
Thank you very much buddy 

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 6:49pm
Booked a 4 star around the corner from charlie ps for€51 for two nights

Posted By: Peter Stöger
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 7:34pm
Bear in mind Budapest to Vienna in September 2016 is probably going to be a pita if it is anything like 2015 what with refugees, border controls ect, suspect it will be even worse.

Posted By: Tyronebhoy
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Can you give me the details, Sham. Cheers.

-------------
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 7:37pm

LOL no f**king way,I've got to see that 4 star .

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 8:52pm
Quad room booked for the Saturday in Hotel-Pension Bleckmann. 210m from Charlie P's according to Google. €123 with breakfast will do the job nicely.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

flash deal on booking.com hotel pension baron am schotenttor

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 9:07pm

you bastard that's were I booked and it cost double that.

Well you have well and truly softened my coughLOL

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Bear in mind Budapest to Vienna in September 2016 is probably going to be a pita if it is anything like 2015 what with refugees, border controls ect, suspect it will be even worse.

Should all be grand so ,seeing as the game is in November Wink

-------------

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 3:45pm

Booked in here aswell, great deal

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 5:55pm

Cheers, just booked it, Thursday-Monday for £130. Can't be bad to £32.50 a night!

-------------

Posted By: Peter Stöger
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Should all be grand so ,seeing as the game is in November Wink

LOLEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 8:26am
Anyone book flights to here yet???

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 8:28am
Nope. They're too expensive from London atm. Will wait another few months.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 8:33am
Ya im thinking the same. Flew direct last time and was A1. Will try do the same again. Aer lingus don't seem to have updated that far tho. So will wait another month or 2. Hotel is booked alright, straight across the road from Charlie P's. 😉😉

-------------

Posted By: farrell
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:21am
Crowd of us going to Vienna. Doesn't seem to be any direct flights from Dublin at the minute. Could fly into Bratislava, which is an hours drive to Vienna.

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Ya im thinking the same. Flew direct last time and was A1. Will try do the same again. Aer lingus don't seem to have updated that far tho. So will wait another month or 2. Hotel is booked alright, straight across the road from Charlie P's. 😉😉
They do have their flights uploaded for November but it looks like their Vienna route is seasonal: Shocked

https://www.aerlingus.com/html/flights-time-table.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.aerlingus.com/html/flights-time-table.html

So it looks like either flying to Bratislava (Ryanair bosses must be fairly rubbing their hands now) or else indirect flights to Vienna. Cry

Gonna wait anyway to see what Ryanair and Easyjet (for connecting flights) have to offer, both should be uploading their flights pretty soon now, I would have thought?

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:35am
Another  route  is
Vienna -Salzburg with Westbahn train 24.90€ (no need to pre book, pay on the train)

Ryanair-  Salzburg-Stanstead-Dublin

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:59am
Flew to Budapest and took the train down for the last game in Vienna will probably do the same again if funds allow me to do this game

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 10:27am

Aer Lingus do fly there this winter but it does appear from the timetable that they have dropped the route for next winter. 

Slovakia play Lithuania the night before venue TBC.  I was thinking of going if in Bratislava (unlikely) or Trnava.  I hope Ryanair continue to operate the Bratislava route next winter as direct flights are much easier.

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 1:23pm

I just called Aer Lingus and spoke to Dara in reservations.  She went and checked for me and apparently they will not be running flights on the Vienna route next winter.   I still wouldn't 100% trust this info but I asked was she sure and was told she was. 

So the choices now appear to be Ryanair to Bratislava (not available yet)  or lots of indirect routes to Vienna at less than €200. 

I found the bus from Vienna to Bratislava airport to be a bit of a pain - metro trip to the suburbs, find the bus stop - well over an hour to the airport.   OK arriving that way from what I recall.  Vienna airport has a direct CAT train to the centre. 

Frankfurt or Zurich seem the better options for connecting flights. They are much better airports to connect in than Heathrow or Paris CDG.

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 1:32pm

Just seen

Ryanair flights to Bratislava now available.  However 300 euro return around matchday.

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 1:37pm
Ryanair -Stanstead-Salzburg  is a route i am taking in March, handy  to get to Vienna,Salzburg airport is 10 mins and  10€ in taxi to the train station,or 20 mins and 2.50€ on a bus,Westbahn train to Vienna goes every hour and costs  25€,2 and half hour train journey, free wifi , pay on the train, or the flix bus goes from Salzburg to Vienna for 26€

-------------

Posted By: baresi41
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 4:14pm
Swissair from Dublin with changes to Vienna out 17th return 20th NOV. Works out at €210 with a checked bag at present. LHR AND LGW are pricey @ present, and Aer Ligus returns to both London airports are pricey. Think advice to hold off booking for the moment is sound advice.  WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

-------------
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 4:30pm
I'd agree with that. Bratislava and Budapest direct flights may end up a fair bit cheaper, too, especially if Ryanair prices fall. Sure we'll see.

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 4:43pm
Budapest atm is around 140ish return, not bad and don't think it will drop by much

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 5:26pm
Booked with Lufthansa (Swiss) Fri-Sun (via Zurich) yesterday - jumped at the €195 just to be sure.
Early back Sunday but suits me.

-------------
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Swissair from Dublin with changes to Vienna out 17th return 20th NOV. Works out at €210 with a checked bag at present. LHR AND LGW are pricey @ present, and Aer Ligus returns to both London airports are pricey. Think advice to hold off booking for the moment is sound advice.  WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Definitely a good job you held off.  The match is on November 12th.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 4:13am

-------------

Posted By: newrynyuk
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 2:03pm
Just booked my flights.  flying out Friday the 11th from Heathrow 10:50, arrive Vienna 14:05.  Returning Sunday the 13th, 17:00, arriving at Heathrow 18:30.  All on BA. 

Cost just £79.00, though admittedly that with using some Air Miles.  £109.00 otherwise.

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 1:19pm
This is proving more difficult to organise than Moldova and Serbia 😂😂

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Just booked my flights.  flying out Friday the 11th from Heathrow 10:50, arrive Vienna 14:05.  Returning Sunday the 13th, 17:00, arriving at Heathrow 18:30.  All on BA. 

Cost just £79.00, though admittedly that with using some Air Miles.  £109.00 otherwise.

Might use that route myself not a bad price even without the air miles 

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 4:16pm
Flew to Bratislava for the game last time around and organised a transfer to and from the hostel. Was cheap enough between 5 of us.

Charlie P's, and Vienna generally, was a great spot.

Might look into sorting this soon.

Posted By: DUNIT
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 1:14am
would love to book this now, but france is gonna be so expensive need all the cash i can get.

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 5:28pm
Went ahead and booked flights for this today (Nov 10-14) to help take my mind off sweating on my Euro tickets. From Belfast City via Heathrow for £230. Could have got it wee bit cheaper but times/layover waits weren't great. With this it's 3hrs45mins out (morning) and back (afternoon) Smile

-------------

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 7:35pm
Booked lastnight.

Aer Lingus direct Fri-Sun. 150€ return

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: Trap for Pope
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 8:36pm
Getting this sorted on payday

-------------
Living for Away days

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 8:41pm
Booked on this, flight times are Mint, and at €155 return direct. It couldn't be sweeter. Paid nearly double that for the same flights 2 years ago. Happy Days. Thats all 4 trips booked up now for this year, now to start saving. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:00pm
You'd want to get on those Aer Lingus flights sooner rather than later. I imagine it's a pricing error and they won't remain at that price.

I saw them last night and managed to get them for €152. Up to €156 now and only going up in price.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:03pm
Ya i think your right Dave, I paid 455.94 for 3 flights, and 20 min later its 467 for the same 3 flights.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:09pm
I know my mate got the last one at €154 before they went up to €156.

I can't believe I'm getting direct flights for that price, tbh. It really is something else. Has to be an error by EI.

-------------

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:11pm
gone up to 200 return already....

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I can't believe I'm getting direct flights for that price, tbh. It really is something else. Has to be an error by EI.

I Know ya its mad, when i went to Vienna the last time i paid €279 for the direct flights. They are cracking times as well which is great.  Stupid question i know but if it was a pricing error they can do f**k all because we have booked??

I very nearly booked out and home via Zurich or Frankfurt or somewhere like that 3 weeks ago when i had a few spare pound,  think it would have been €220 ish , delighted i didnt now.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:17pm
Nah, we have a finalised contract with them now. Unless they change the flight times and refund us. It would be a d*ck move if they did that and I can't see it happening.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

I Know ya its mad, when i went to Vienna the last time i paid €279 for the direct flights. They are cracking times as well which is great.  Stupid question i know but if it was a pricing error they can do f**k all because we have booked??

I very nearly booked out and home via Zurich or Frankfurt or somewhere like that 3 weeks ago when i had a few spare pound,  think it would have been €220 ish , delighted i didnt now.
nope, they can't cancel afaik as long as you booked directly through the airline and not a third party website.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:21pm
out of curiousity how difficult would it be for me to get a ticket for the game? only away game ive been to excluding Euro 2012 was scotland away (in the home end). Been to the vast majority of home games since 2010/11 and now that i finally have the dollar together i want to start getting to some aways!

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:24pm
Still coming up as 155 rtn for me

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:24pm
You will definitely get a ticket for this game.

It's very rare that you don't get a ticket.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:28pm
Yeah it's still €155. It might be more if you go looking for flights for multiple people, admittedly, depending on how many remain at the lower fare levels.

Their model isn't good for consumers.... if, say, there is one flight left at €80 and then the next price level is €100, and you go looking for two people, it'll come in at €200, not €180.

If you're booking for multiple people, no matter the transport provider, always search for one person first.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:28pm
Thumbs Up
hope that price sticks under the 200 mark so i can get the funds sorted asap!

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:50pm
Great price for a direct flight! Gonna book this in the morning

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:58pm
You've as good a chance of a ticket as the chance of tomorrow being monday

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:13pm
Bargain price that is. Super flight times as well.

Booked up

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:16pm
All booked up!

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:17pm
Fookin coonts Aer Lingus, they said last week that this route was finished this year so decided to book through Budapest Angry with swineair

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:22pm
Feck it anyway, jumped too soon on the Zurich stop while the money was there! Great deal that, wouldn't hang around if you're booking it..

-------------
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:27pm
The only downside is the 07:10 flight out and the extra €20 you need to add on for the taxi to the airport at that hour of the morning as opposed to just getting the aircoach at a normal hour. If you drive to the airport anyway, it's nothing to worry about, but from Dublin it's something else you'll have to consider.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 11:43pm
Booked it myself this evening, couldn't believe it when I saw the comments on here about it and I certainly couldn't believe how cheap it was for a direct route. Shocked

I certainly wasn't gonna look that gift horse in the mouth and that's exactly what it is. I thought if Aer Lingus were going to continue that route for next winter they'd be charging an absolute fortune a la Ryanair to Bratislava (€300 return? Eh, no thanks Mick!LOL).

Wonder why they changed their minds anyway after they had told some on here that that route was going seasonal next autumn, even their website had suggested as much only a few weeks ago?Confused

I must say, I do feel sorry for those on here who have gone ahead with other flights, having been clearly misled by AL. I had only been holding off as I was waiting to see what Easyjet had uploaded for their November flights so I could weigh up all my options for connecting flights.

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:02am

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:03am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:35am
ffs, ok, guilty as charged, point taken LOLEmbarrassed

Don't worry, I'm not usually like that. Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:57am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Fookin coonts Aer Lingus, they said last week that this route was finished this year so decided to book through Budapest Angry with swineair

Same as me through London, the ballixes Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 7:19am
Once GSpain had said what he ahd about them being finished, I was going to book another route. My card got done ast week and cancelled so had to wait for a new one, which turned out to be my saving grace. Had a look Saturday on Skyscanner to book another route when the AL flights popped up. Booked straight away for €151. Great price. That's everything booked up for this year now. 

Posted By: fr larry duff
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 8:06am
had took the plunge on the Budapest route for 140 euro couple of weeks ago, missed out on this one :(

though did the Budapest route the last time and it was handy, a few hours on the train with a bag of cans ain't so bad, fair play to the rest of you jammy bastards getting the direct flights Cry

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 8:35am
Was going to book this after the Euros but hard to pass up that price. All booked up now

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:23am
Booked up. Direct and all. That's all trips sorted now for the year. I'd say AL were waiting to see what was happening with the Euro's first before opening flights, but god bless them for the price I paid.Wink 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:36am

Booked up. Direct and all. That's all trips sorted now for the year. I'd say AL were waiting to see what was happening with the Euro's first before opening flights, but god bless them for the price I paid.Wink 
Indeed, when you consider they could easily have really taken the p*ss with their direct flights as Ryanair have been doing with their Bratislava flights.

-------------

Posted By: forza trapp
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:41am
Booked this last night, flight times a bit early but hard to beat it for value. Can only think AL have no idea what's on that weekend !!

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:49am
Originally posted by forza trapp forza trapp wrote:

Booked this last night, flight times a bit early but hard to beat it for value. Can only think AL have no idea what's on that weekend !!
And it's not as if they wouldn't have had any notice about the game being on that weekend considering it was announced last summer. I can only imagine they've forgotten about it since then. ClownLOL

Still, I'm not complaining. Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:53am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Indeed, when you consider they could easily have really taken the p*ss with their direct flights as Ryanair have been doing with their Bratislava flights.

They know the weekend that's in it. AL and Ryanair have people with a list of events that Irish people will be travelling to in 2016. They've put it up to Ryanair now. Will MOL drop his price now to Bratislava. IF AL use common sense, they'll get more booking, and could easily put on bigger or more aircraft on that route. We'll see, and here's hoping.

-------------

Posted By: mbyrne15
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:35am
£109 return, can't go wrong. Heathrow is a great option for lads living over in the UK, cracking times Thumbs Up

Posted By: PJIRELAND
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:14pm
Just booked for 157 return. Delighted with that.

-------------
YBIG Fantasy Football Champion 2013/2014.

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

£109 return, can't go wrong. Heathrow is a great option for lads living over in the UK, cracking times Thumbs Up

Booked the same route - Thursday - Sunday. 

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:33pm
Alright don't have the time or money to another trip to Vienna so no use fooling myself .

Ahhhh Mrs Claret  booked the two of us for €161 each in total .

Hummmmm ribs again for sure at that super bar we all went to after the tour  Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 12:55pm
Yeah, the BA option out of Heathrow is great. There's plenty of options and the prices are also decent.

Incidentally, for Steve Amsterdam, the flights out of Amsterdam to Vienna are under €100 return. And the same is true from Dusseldorf for our NW German based posters.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 1:21pm
Whats best with accomodation? Get booking or just leave it a couple of months? I bet you can book free cancellation at the minute cant you?

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:12pm
Yep, booked the A + O  near the train station ,free cancellation .

-------------

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:13pm

Whats best with accomodation? Get booking or just leave it a couple of months? I bet you can book free cancellation at the minute cant you?

Booking.com has a lot of nice options available at the moment with Free Cancellation 

Posted By: SuperDub
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:08pm
Booked these flights earlier for €166 so I'm very pleased to get them at that price.

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:57pm
Just booked for €181.98. Missed the sub €160 flights as hadn't a minute to myself in work today but happy with that. Still a great price for direct flights.

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:44pm
First time in about 5 years I have seen firstly, a decent price from AL to go anywhere near a match venue close to matchdays, secondly I can't ever remember a time where 2 days after a flight going up live, then put on here, that the flight still hasn't increased significantly. Tis still € 182 or something, anything under € 200 for a direct is cheap, it was about € 270 return last time off memory. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 11:30am
Got the flights at 180 happy days can't complain buzzin for it now.... An expensive year to be an Ireland fan 🙈🙈

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 12:26pm
Looks like I will be doing this alone. And by the looks of things, any other away's I do will be alone too. We shall see what happens Beer

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Looks like I will be doing this alone. And by the looks of things, any other away's I do will be alone too. We shall see what happens Beer

Beer

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 9:39pm
These flights are now over twice the price. Those who booked early got a great price.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 5:51am

These flights are now over twice the price. Those who booked early got a great price.
To be honest anyone who paid less than €200 got a very good deal and those who paid €150 need to buy drinks for the rest of us Big smile

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 6:19am
What are ya having Murph ??? Cool

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 9:49am
If there is a cheap flight to London and back you can still do it for around €200

Posted By: ybigeejit
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 10:11am

If there is a cheap flight to London and back you can still do it for around €200

Frankfurt and Zurich will also get you there around the €200 mark. Some with very lengthy stopovers though... Shortest about 4 hours

Posted By: greenlad
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ybigeejit ybigeejit wrote:

Frankfurt and Zurich will also get you there around the €200 mark. Some with very lengthy stopovers though... Shortest about 4 hours

4 hours, that's 8/10 pints. Not bad really.😂😂😂

Posted By: greenlad
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 11:01am
Got this for €165 return on mon or tues, delighted.
Was thinking of staying in leopoldstadt, any other suggestions?

Posted By: ybigeejit
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 11:12am
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Originally posted by ybigeejit ybigeejit wrote:

4 hours, that's 8/10 pints. Not bad really.😂😂😂

Yeah four hours isn't too bad. Book the wrong one and you're waiting 10/11 hours

Posted By: batchbread
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:55pm
Did this via Heathrow for €233. Pretty happy with that all things considered. See yis all in Charlie's 👍

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2016 at 3:20pm
Finally got round to booking this! Ended up paying €220 For the flights 11th - 14th Nov! Extra €70 thanks to the boys not making up their minds! Where is everyone staying?

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2016 at 4:43pm
Booked A and O hostel, 14€ for the Saturday night.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net