Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coffeebean and Bohsfan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The problem isn't your views the problem is the repetitive nature of your posts.

If you don't like the idea of Keane and Whelan being included in the Euro squad that's absolutely fine but you don't need to be in their threads all day everyday posting negative responses to others conversations. 

It's the exact same as you just did in The Walking Dead thread. 27 pages in and 4 years after it was began you decided to weigh in with your opinion of you didn't like it, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. The thread is there for those who do like it and want to share opinions on it. There are many many threads on this forum that many posters have no interest in or negative views on but they don't spend all their time in those threads constantly spewing out negativity. Just give it a rest.

Post in the threads that interest you and you can genuinely contribute to rather than just annoy everyone on here, it's seriously ruining the place and turning people of posting.

Well put Bhob
Sponsored Links

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:56pm
I shouldn't comment on Keane's thread unless I have something positive to say about him?

Is that not censorship?

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 24 Nov 2015 at 10:56pm
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:59pm
Richie Towell's thread is just a thread of bad jokes. I don't like it but I don't complain about it like a girl either .
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:01pm
Can you not read, seriously, is this the level of intellect we're dealing with.

All i said was simply don't be posting repetitive negativity on threads where people don't want to hear it and you come up with censorship LOL 

Come on, read what i wrote again. And if you still don't understand it, read it again but slower.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Richie Towell's thread is just a thread of bad jokes. I don't like it but I don't complain about it like a girl either .

Connor Sammon's thread has about 60 pages of even worse jokes, but no one's taking either thread seriously. 

Nor or are they coming out with comments like "If he goes to the Euros were f**ked" and other slight variations 30 times.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:05pm
That was coffeebean, not me. I attempt to.elaborate on my opinions.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:07pm

The fact you can't see the difference between people making puns and what you're doing puts serious doubts over your intellect  LOL

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:23pm
No need for the personal insults, attack the post not the poster.

I have always backed up my opinions re: Keane as best as I can.

In fact I have emphasized how his inclusion in squads is touch and go either way.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm

I don't think we should give him game time simply because it might be his last tournament. Thankfully I don't think O'Neill sees it that way either.

Nobody will come close to equalling his haul but it doesn't mean we should keep playing him into his forties. 

We have an experienced team. Our youngest striker is 28 years old.

What kind of wisdom is Keane going to impart on them that they don't already know?

He should be there for what he does on the pitch.

The onus is on him to get a loan move to a decent standard team in a decent standard league because all the goals in the world in the MLS haven't translated to the national team.

Listen I respect your opinion but I think you are really reaching if you think Keane "drawing other players" to him played a part in mcGeady's goals.

Keane makes next to no impact anymore against the bigger teams and the last few qualifying campaigns and tournament are ample evidence of it.

I have been a critic of Walters but he has scored against Bosnia, Austria and Scotland. Long has scored against Poland, Germany and Russia.

That's not to mention their energy and overall play.

Bosnia and Scotland are quite a bit closer in quality to the teams we will be playing than Fares and Gibraltar lad.

His form has been abject against the bigger sides since the 2012 campaign tbh Inc euro 2012. Even before then the vast majority of his goals came against smaller teams in competitive games. He didn't score any from play under Staunton unless it was against a minnow.

What did people think of his performances against an improving Georgia?

His appearances and goals are all listed on Soccer Ireland. I'm not making things up.

Out of curiosity when has Keane made any discernible impact against a team stronger than say Georgia over the last several years?

He scored against Sweden but if I recall his performance in that game overall paled in comparison to Ibrahimovic's.

In the away game against Germany he touched the ball about five times.

He couldn't get involved at all when he came on against Poland.

It's a team game. The only justification for playing him would be his nicking a goal but he doesn't do it often enough.

We won't be playing any weak sides in June. We can't carry anyone. Our game is all about energy and harrying; hold up and link up play.

I'd like to say he could be an impact player off the bench but the evidence isn't there from the Scotland and Poland games. I think his legs are gone.

Keane is only likely to get 20+ minutes at Euro 2016.

If all are fit, Walters, Murphy and Long are the most Likely to get game time.

Do you bring Keane along for experience or do you look ahead to Wc qualifiers and promote a Mason or a Mcgoldrick?

Keane was awful in Euro 2012. That's the only evidence you need really. He had an opportunity to prove it was a malaise that affected the entire team but he has gone on to be, largely, poor over the last two q campaigns.

And my favourite

I'm not attacking Keane at all. I think his inclusion is 50\50.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:36pm
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:44pm
LOL

Four of those posts aren't attacking Keane in the slightest.

And as I have previously said I always try to back up my opinions, as those posts signify.

Thanks for reinforcing that.

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 24 Nov 2015 at 11:45pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 2:55pm
Starting to think Bohsfan is Prop LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 3:00pm
RainPaulo, TrapNoClue and Coffeebean too apparently. LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 3:54pm

RainPaulo, TrapNoClue and Coffeebean too apparently. LOL

SBryne by any chance Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 10:42am
Prop is definitely back LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 11:48am
Who? LOL

I thought I was Coffeebean, Locke and TrapNoClue?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 11:09am
Bohsfan banned. Had an idea he would be after that idiotic post this morning
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 12:10pm
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic