Print Page | Close Window

Coffeebean and Bohsfan

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: YouBoysInGreen Fanzine
Forum Name: Feedback/Ideas
Forum Description: Let us know what you think and any ideas?
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=52934
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 2:37pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Coffeebean and Bohsfan
Posted By: horsebox
Subject: Coffeebean and Bohsfan
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:36am
Are these 2 the same poster?

Are both of them RainPaulo?

I know one of them said his name was Paul and from Cork, so that means one of them is RainPaulo - who has been banned now 4 times?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Replies:
Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 11:34am
They ruin every topic they post in repeating the same bullsh*t all the time.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 11:50am
Not the same poster. Coffeebean is far worse than Bohsfan. Coffeebean is just a troll and he puts me off posting. It's the same negative crap with him on every thread. O'Neill is sh*te, Keane is sh*te, Ireland are sh*te, Trap was sh*te blah blah blah

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 12:17pm
I reckon it's rainpaulo and tnc

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: Bohsfan84
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 1:42pm
Thankfully I have had discussions with all the mods and they have common sense, so they can see this for what it is - cyber bullying by two keyboard warriors who have a grudge against me.

Yet you can bet they would be as quiet as two church mice if I ran into them in Slattery's or Scruffy's. LOL

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:15pm
I was in Portugal when you went crying to the mods about me - and I am sitting there with 2 of the moderators FFS.

What discussions did you have with the mods anyway? why don't you post it up.

I don't think our paths would ever cross as you just sit at home criticizing the players and management at every given opportunity.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:25pm
I didn't go "crying to the mods" about you. I told them you were accusing me of being someone else. Try doing that (accusing people of being people they are not) in the real world and see where it gets you. What does sitting there with two of them have to do with anything? They aren't going to ban me just because you are friends with them.

That's why they are called "private messages". Don't worry it was all very civil.

I don't criticize the players and management at every given opportunity. That's an exaggeration. I criticized Richard Keogh and Jon Walters and was man enough to admit when I was wrong. I have stuck up for several players (Long, Ward, McShane) when others were criticizing them. If this is about Glenn Whelan then I am HARDLY the only person criticizing him.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:30pm
You have the same name first name as RainPaulo\Locke and any other alias you had - i.e. 'Paul'.
You are both from Cork.
You both criticize Keane at every opportunity.
You both criticize Trap at every opportunity.
You both idolise Long.
Neither if you go to any games.

Your writing style is similar to RainPaulo\Locke etc..

It's a bit of a coincidence don't you think?

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:42pm
My name is not Paul.
I am not from Cork.
I don't criticize him at every opportunity. I just think he is past it. He's still our best ever striker. They aren't mutually exclusive.
Give me an example of when I have criticized Trapattoni on this forum. 
You mean the guy who scored the winner against Germany?

You might want to stop with the baseless accusations like a good lad and start acting your age.

You're not fooling anyone.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:13pm
@Bohsfan84

You're the last person to tell people about acting their age

You posted that Robbie Keane was a 'goal hanger' on here before.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:21pm
I said that he doesn't have the mobility to link up with midfielders and wide players, he can't get on the end of runs, he is marked out of games, he can't physically compete with defenders, he can't hold the ball up and he doesn't affect overall play but if you want to oversimplify it by saying I called him a "goal hanger", be my guest.

It's a forum with hundreds, maybe thousands, of members. Opinions aren't going to be uniform.

I really can't understand why people (grown men) get so abusive about other people's opinions.

Would ye be so abusive if ye were having a conversation like this in a pub and not on the internet? 

Just curious.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:26pm
If I'm oversimplifying it?!

You actually posted he was a goal hanger.

Are you denying you even posted that?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:38pm
You're posting something I allegedly said without any context whatsoever in order to make me look bad. That's not oversimplifying it?

You have 12,410 comments. If I was to list all the daft things you have said without any context I would be here until the cows come home.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:45pm
You met the Cork born Alan Browne in a nightclub before, If I were to hazard a guess it was in Cork.

You tried to disguise yourself as a Bohs fan to avoid getting banned again. The name you registered was 'Paul' and then you changed it to 'John'.

You really are a sad individual.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:51pm
Met someone from Cork in a nightclub once, so therefore I am also from Cork. LOL

Sound logic.

Please stop stalking me.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

You're posting something I allegedly said without any context whatsoever in order to make me look bad. That's not oversimplifying it?

You have 12,410 comments. If I was to list all the daft things you have said without any context I would be here until the cows come home.

Allegedly?!

Simple question.

Do you deny posting that?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:55pm
I never denied saying it.

I said you are posting something without context. It's a logical fallacy.

It's like you saying "Robbie Keane is in sh*t hot form" and me saying you called him "sh*t".

You are applying something I said without any coherent logic other than to make me look bad.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:57pm

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub once, so therefore I am also from Cork. LOL

Sound logic.

Please stop stalking me.

Along with all the other coincidences.

Have a read of http://www.ybig.ie/forum/rain-paulo_topic50403.html" rel="nofollow - this

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:59pm
Horsebox,

You, alone, have accused me of being about 6 different posters. Rain Paulo isn't the first and he isn't the last.

The mods already know I am not him because I have a different IP address and we have different grammar.

I suggest you lay off the gargle.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:01pm
No worries 'Paul'.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:03pm
Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Just thought that would fit in well on this thread...

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You have the same name first name as RainPaulo\Locke and any other alias you had - i.e. 'Paul'.
You are both from Cork.
You both idolise Long.

His/her ip is from Mayo LOL LOL

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

You are both from Cork.
You both idolise Long.

muff arguing with himself

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Just thought that would fit in well on this thread...

Well done.

It's *you're

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 5:24pm
Bohsfan me oul flower, any reason why yours and our newest member, somemanforoneman, have identical ip's?

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 5:28pm

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 5:31pm
It's so obvious these morons are the same poster, anyone can hide ip addresses if they really want to.

Bohsfan84 has never posted in the loi section once, his posts and coffeebeans are so similar and repetitive I've stopped reading the ROI section on any threads for individual players cos it's the same sh*t every single f**king day.

RainPaolo you really are a sad sad man going to all this trouble to post all your depressing crap over and over again. Go out and play in the field

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Bohsfan me oul flower, any reason why yours and our newest member, somemanforoneman, have identical ip's?

Rattled LOL

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

It's so obvious these morons are the same poster, anyone can hide ip addresses if they really want to.

Bohsfan84 has never posted in the loi section once, his posts and coffeebeans are so similar and repetitive I've stopped reading the ROI section on any threads for individual players cos it's the same sh*t every single f**king day.

RainPaolo you really are a sad sad man going to all this trouble to post all your depressing crap over and over again. Go out and play in the field

I have posted in the LOI section as recently as today.

http://www.ybig.ie/forum/shane-long_topic21296_page168.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.ybig.ie/forum/shane-long_topic21296_page168.html

Take a look at this, Sono. If I am CoffeeBean then why would I be having an argument with him over whether Shane Long should be in the team.

And I don't mind you calling me a moron. We both know you wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 6:01pm

f**k off

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 8:58pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

You are both from Cork.
You both idolise Long.

muff arguing with himself

A ybigger that loves the sound himself at aways?

-------------

Posted By: CoffeeBean
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:08pm
People will have differing opinions than others but as long as they are honest I don't see a problem. I have been insulted for posting honest opinions which is childish to say the least and just shows up these posters for what they are really, trying to bully posters cos they have different opinions is trite to say the least.

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:13pm
Yeah ffs lads he's made 8 posts in 4 months in the loi section and is a massive bohs fan I'd imagine

Lay off him

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:18pm
The amount of stalking on this thread is unreal. LOL

Bunch of forty something aul ones automatically suspicious of any new posters.

God forbid you actually go to matches with your own group of friends. 

If you aren't socially awkward like these aul ones who have to make their friends online then you are automatically going to arouse suspicion.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:24pm

The amount of stalking on this thread is unreal. LOL

Bunch of forty something aul ones automatically suspicious of any new posters.

God forbid you actually go to matches with your own group of friends. 

If you aren't socially awkward like these aul ones and have to make your friends online then you are going to arouse suspicion.

Clap

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:43pm

Has chosen to ignore Shams question I see

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:47pm
SomeManForOneMan

*Whoosh*

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Has chosen to ignore Shams question I see

LOL

The closest thing I've ever seen to The Chuckle Brothers these 2.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:15pm
Accused of being several different posters with no proof. Even though I have posted links to threads where I had conversations with these aforementioned posters.

Some real life Inspector Clouseau's here.

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub. Therefore he is from Cork. Wait his IP is in Mayo.  

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:22pm
Jesus men, what age are yous? 

Stop attacking posters, they're entitled to their opinion. If yous' don't like it, or the their negative opinion tough. This place is turning into a playground filled with yaps... Fs grow up. This is a football forum for the Republic of ireland team last time i checked.

A few posters do it to myself, relating it back to my profession constantly. I've just accepted its due to being jealous fcukers, or something along those lines no sane man over the age 12 goes on like that. Also if anyone has any doubts about who I am PM me i'm more then happy to give you my social media accounts, id recommend my Instagram. I'm even being spotted in Hotels now LOL 

I have to relate to Bohs, im spotted yet no one says Hello to me, yet we've lads on here firstly questioned did i exist LOL

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:22pm

Accused of being several different posters with no proof. Even though I have posted links to threads where I had conversations with these aforementioned posters.

Some real life Inspector Clouseau's here.

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub. Therefore he is from Cork. Wait his IP is in Mayo.  

Clouseau's LOL

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:38am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Jesus men, what age are yous? 

Stop attacking posters, they're entitled to their opinion. If yous' don't like it, or the their negative opinion tough. This place is turning into a playground filled with yaps... Fs grow up. This is a football forum for the Republic of ireland team last time i checked.

A few posters do it to myself, relating it back to my profession constantly. I've just accepted its due to being jealous fcukers, or something along those lines no sane man over the age 12 goes on like that. Also if anyone has any doubts about who I am PM me i'm more then happy to give you my social media accounts, id recommend my Instagram. I'm even being spotted in Hotels now LOL 

I have to relate to Bohs, im spotted yet no one says Hello to me, yet we've lads on here firstly questioned did i exist LOL

The only reason lads question that you exist is closely related to the ''fear of flying'' thread. I won't be PM'ing you any time soon, as I currently have no fear of flying, and proof that you exist may cause me to abruptly change that state of mind, which I could probably do without, with all the travelling to France & the various away trips next year & so forth. 

But yer an entertaining oul divil, if I may say so, albeit intentionally or otherwise, so keep on rockin in the free world & all that, thanks be ta fcuk I can't afford to fly through LHR & will just have to make do with Mr O'Leary's glorified bus drivers for the forseeable future. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:49am
Speaking of missing posters, lunatics, alter egos & aliases, I have an actual photo from a few years back (taken in a Cork nightclub, of all places LOL) of the legendary, long lamented (the passwords kid, the fcukin passwords) all time Ybig great, one Johnny CCFC . 

Now, I can't be 100% sure it was indeed the great man, but me diehard Cork City supporting mate who introduced me to him swears on his life that it was, I don't really have a particular reason to disbelieve him, me Cork City mate isn't even on Ybig & had just heard of some of the various havoc Johnny was causing here at the time. 

Tis what distinguished Johnny from the current trolls, he could be an annoying fcuker, but at least he had a sense of humour (provided ya weren't sl*gging Cork City/FORAS/Cork Hibernians/Ford Motor Works/Whatever they are called this week) 

-------------

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:51am
I do think at times Andy Goram posts on here Handshake

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Fintan
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:20am
Byrner if you wear a uniform you aren't a professional.....that's what the Christian Brothers always told me.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 11:38am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Speaking of missing posters, lunatics, alter egos & aliases, I have an actual photo from a few years back (taken in a Cork nightclub, of all places LOL) of the legendary, long lamented (the passwords kid, the fcukin passwords) all time Ybig great, one Johnny CCFC . 

Now, I can't be 100% sure it was indeed the great man, but me diehard Cork City supporting mate who introduced me to him swears on his life that it was, I don't really have a particular reason to disbelieve him, me Cork City mate isn't even on Ybig & had just heard of some of the various havoc Johnny was causing here at the time. 

Tis what distinguished Johnny from the current trolls, he could be an annoying fcuker, but at least he had a sense of humour (provided ya weren't sl*gging Cork City/FORAS/Cork Hibernians/Ford Motor Works/Whatever they are called this week) 

The legend. His legacy lives on to this day.  I am still down as a moderator in his Ramblers ForumCool

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 11:42am

I've also wonder when you post eloquent, coherent comments at that hour, are you up very late or awake very early?

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 1:39pm
Usually up late Seany. 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 3:05pm
Another of life's questions answered!

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The legend. His legacy lives on to this day.  I am still down as a moderator in his Ramblers ForumCool

The legend has never gone away lads, hes still here Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:13pm
Very annoying posters and not in an entertaining way either.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:34pm
I respect your opinion but I can't help if my views irk you the wrong way.

That's the way a forum works. Different views. Makes for good debate.

Not having accusations of masquerading as other posters. Mods have already checked ip addresses several times not to mention onvious grammatical differences.

You can't judge someone by their posts online.

I'll c ye in France.

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:49pm
The problem isn't your views the problem is the repetitive nature of your posts.

If you don't like the idea of Keane and Whelan being included in the Euro squad that's absolutely fine but you don't need to be in their threads all day everyday posting negative responses to others conversations. 

It's the exact same as you just did in The Walking Dead thread. 27 pages in and 4 years after it was began you decided to weigh in with your opinion of you didn't like it, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. The thread is there for those who do like it and want to share opinions on it. There are many many threads on this forum that many posters have no interest in or negative views on but they don't spend all their time in those threads constantly spewing out negativity. Just give it a rest.

Post in the threads that interest you and you can genuinely contribute to rather than just annoy everyone on here, it's seriously ruining the place and turning people of posting.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:51pm
Can we add Javier to the list?

All he does is clog up the ROI section making new threads about how good O'Kane is, you'd think he'd take the hint by now we noted his first post about it 2 years ago and he's still going 

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The problem isn't your views the problem is the repetitive nature of your posts.

If you don't like the idea of Keane and Whelan being included in the Euro squad that's absolutely fine but you don't need to be in their threads all day everyday posting negative responses to others conversations. 

It's the exact same as you just did in The Walking Dead thread. 27 pages in and 4 years after it was began you decided to weigh in with your opinion of you didn't like it, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. The thread is there for those who do like it and want to share opinions on it. There are many many threads on this forum that many posters have no interest in or negative views on but they don't spend all their time in those threads constantly spewing out negativity. Just give it a rest.

Post in the threads that interest you and you can genuinely contribute to rather than just annoy everyone on here, it's seriously ruining the place and turning people of posting.

Well put Bhob

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:56pm
I shouldn't comment on Keane's thread unless I have something positive to say about him?

Is that not censorship?

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:59pm
Richie Towell's thread is just a thread of bad jokes. I don't like it but I don't complain about it like a girl either .

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:01pm
Can you not read, seriously, is this the level of intellect we're dealing with.

All i said was simply don't be posting repetitive negativity on threads where people don't want to hear it and you come up with censorship LOL 

Come on, read what i wrote again. And if you still don't understand it, read it again but slower.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:02pm

Richie Towell's thread is just a thread of bad jokes. I don't like it but I don't complain about it like a girl either .

Connor Sammon's thread has about 60 pages of even worse jokes, but no one's taking either thread seriously. 

Nor or are they coming out with comments like "If he goes to the Euros were f**ked" and other slight variations 30 times.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:05pm
That was coffeebean, not me. I attempt to.elaborate on my opinions.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:07pm

The fact you can't see the difference between people making puns and what you're doing puts serious doubts over your intellect  LOL

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:23pm
No need for the personal insults, attack the post not the poster.

I have always backed up my opinions re: Keane as best as I can.

In fact I have emphasized how his inclusion in squads is touch and go either way.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm

I don't think we should give him game time simply because it might be his last tournament. Thankfully I don't think O'Neill sees it that way either.

Nobody will come close to equalling his haul but it doesn't mean we should keep playing him into his forties. 

We have an experienced team. Our youngest striker is 28 years old.

What kind of wisdom is Keane going to impart on them that they don't already know?

He should be there for what he does on the pitch.

The onus is on him to get a loan move to a decent standard team in a decent standard league because all the goals in the world in the MLS haven't translated to the national team.

Listen I respect your opinion but I think you are really reaching if you think Keane "drawing other players" to him played a part in mcGeady's goals.

Keane makes next to no impact anymore against the bigger teams and the last few qualifying campaigns and tournament are ample evidence of it.

I have been a critic of Walters but he has scored against Bosnia, Austria and Scotland. Long has scored against Poland, Germany and Russia.

That's not to mention their energy and overall play.

Bosnia and Scotland are quite a bit closer in quality to the teams we will be playing than Fares and Gibraltar lad.

His form has been abject against the bigger sides since the 2012 campaign tbh Inc euro 2012. Even before then the vast majority of his goals came against smaller teams in competitive games. He didn't score any from play under Staunton unless it was against a minnow.

What did people think of his performances against an improving Georgia?

His appearances and goals are all listed on Soccer Ireland. I'm not making things up.

Out of curiosity when has Keane made any discernible impact against a team stronger than say Georgia over the last several years?

He scored against Sweden but if I recall his performance in that game overall paled in comparison to Ibrahimovic's.

In the away game against Germany he touched the ball about five times.

He couldn't get involved at all when he came on against Poland.

It's a team game. The only justification for playing him would be his nicking a goal but he doesn't do it often enough.

We won't be playing any weak sides in June. We can't carry anyone. Our game is all about energy and harrying; hold up and link up play.

I'd like to say he could be an impact player off the bench but the evidence isn't there from the Scotland and Poland games. I think his legs are gone.

Keane is only likely to get 20+ minutes at Euro 2016.

If all are fit, Walters, Murphy and Long are the most Likely to get game time.

Do you bring Keane along for experience or do you look ahead to Wc qualifiers and promote a Mason or a Mcgoldrick?

Keane was awful in Euro 2012. That's the only evidence you need really. He had an opportunity to prove it was a malaise that affected the entire team but he has gone on to be, largely, poor over the last two q campaigns.

And my favourite

I'm not attacking Keane at all. I think his inclusion is 50\50.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:36pm

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:44pm
LOL

Four of those posts aren't attacking Keane in the slightest.

And as I have previously said I always try to back up my opinions, as those posts signify.

Thanks for reinforcing that.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 2:55pm
Starting to think Bohsfan is Prop LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 3:00pm
RainPaulo, TrapNoClue and Coffeebean too apparently. LOL

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 3:54pm

RainPaulo, TrapNoClue and Coffeebean too apparently. LOL

SBryne by any chance Big smile

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 10:42am
Prop is definitely back LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 11:48am
Who? LOL

I thought I was Coffeebean, Locke and TrapNoClue?

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 11:09am
Bohsfan banned. Had an idea he would be after that idiotic post this morning

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 12:10pm
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Would that be the revolving door that is YBIG?

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

There's actually no door. Fell off the hinges some time ago. Must look at getting it fixed!

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

There's actually no door. Fell off the hinges some time ago. Must look at getting it fixed!

I'm starting to like you. Could you look at getting a mole proof door? 

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 1:56pm
All the comments getting deleted from this thread

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 8:48pm
Yapmeister

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Yapmeister
he certainly gets around anyway going by his ip locations

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 9:20pm
Bradyesque ?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 11:09pm
You can spot these ****s a mile off

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 24 Mar 2016 at 10:15pm

Bradyesque ?
Definitely

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 9:56pm
Whingey as always

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 12:33am
American

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 5:28pm
Back again as (._.)

-------------

Posted By: (._.)
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 7:20pm

Back again as (._.)

Im sorry but am neither of these posters.
Easy to verify no doubt.

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 10:20am
A pair of tits back as a pair of tits? Makes sense.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 2:02pm
Any new poster on the forum, that would go into this section and read this thread, is a bit of a giveaway.

What was Bohsfan banned for anyway?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:11am
Who is Euro 2016!?!?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:12am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Who is Euro 2016!?!?

TNC

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:14am
Knew he was one of the two anyway!

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:20am
Don't think he's TNC. His punctuation is too good. Some other clown though.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:27am
That is why I thought it was this lad. There could be just a new wave of idiots joining with the Euros but there is definitely similarities with a previous idiot.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:43pm
pinkfloyd2016

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2016 at 4:40pm
No.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 10:16pm
Emre Belogozlu

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 9:18am
Dugs and Luis lads??

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 4:43pm
Hoppy?

-------------