You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA 2016 ticket portal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogrady26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 8:09pm
Lads, has anyone else's FAI account number disappeared from their UEFA application? Absolutely f*****g furious all day over this. I know for certain I had it in but just went on to UEFA site today to see if I could change my payment from credit card to debit card since UEFA said this morning debit cards from Ireland would be OK. Noticed on my application it said I do not have a fan club membership number in. Rang UEFA to f**k them out of it and ask them what the hell ws goin on but they basically said tough sh1t. 

Absolutely furious now. Does anybody know if there is any way at all to sort this?

Edited by dogrady26 - 22 Jan 2016 at 8:11pm
Sponsored Links

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

The UEFA site only allows you to sell them back minus a handling fee.  

It might be tough to get swops though as most of us have nothing to swop.  

Its a f**king joke that Uefa charges a handling fee to shift tickets you dont really want. It just encourages neutral fans to attend games they have no real interest in rather than take a financial hit if they sell tickets on the portal.  Surely some political/FAI folks can put pressure on UEFA regarding this

Is it stupid to suggest the FAI subsidise this cost so that sellers get their full money back ?? 

On the upside, the Sweden game is on a monday. Cant see many french people taking the day off work to attend a game that France isnt involved in. So they would be more likely to sell tickets for a Monday game than a Saturday one.

Also the French nation owes us one, as an apology for Thierry Henry Tongue  Now is their chance to sort us out Wink

You're not serious I hope LOLLOL

Yep I'm serious. Perhaps its expecting too much to expect the FAI to subsidise anything. But the point is that neutral fans should be encouraged to part with their tickets at face value (not less as is the case with returns to the portal).

If Pierre in Bordeaux, who paid 200 euro for 4 tickets hoping to get a France game sees that he will only get 150 euro back if he returns them to the portal, then he will probably say 'f**k it I might as well go to the game'

Ideally, He should get his 200 euro back. Perhaps the cost on the portal can then be 250 for 4 tickets in the resale. UEFA will still get their extra 50 euro and genuine fans can get tickets.

but Pierre only bought the tickets hoping to make a killing so f**k him imo oh and I'm pretty sure UEFA also charge the new buyer avfee as well
I know nothing :-)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 8:23pm
Pierre must be a full dope buying tickets in Bordeaux hoping to see France.They were never gonna have a game there,poor auld Pierre.

UEFA charge the seller and buyer a fee.
In 2012 I think seller was charged 10% and the buyer was charged 10%+ €20 admin fee.

Edited by rossieman - 22 Jan 2016 at 8:26pm
donalmcmahon1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalmcmahon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 3:44pm
Ye I actually know how to fix this. Stop being a little girl and get over it.Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
  Share Topic